Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

= Coastal Living by Allure =

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Lulu!! I just realized that I never posted on this and told you how much I love it...*cries*...I can't believe that I thought I already posted and haven't!

This is just gorgeous! I love, love, love that back patio and those interiors...don't even get me started! What a beautiful Lulu flip!

And I see Flippers, lol! We all look like we are on a wonderful vacation at the beach. Lol, I see Evie and Alli waiting for their drinks in one of the pics...I, ummmm...hope they realize that I don't know what I'm doing...
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2010
    Lulu! You did it again! Gorgeous! I had reced and dled a week ago but never had time to post. So I'm glad i have time to catch up now. As always, it's perfect down to the last detail! And I just love seeing the flip team avi's having fun in there!
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi There Allure hun love0004.gif

Saw your thread and had to stop by and take a look, also to say hi..

Wow!!...You have have made it totally gorgeous..
    Super colours of the exterior, so beachy looking..
    I would love to vacation in it myself lol :wink:

Just have to give you a well deserved rec for it..

Good to see you..
    And hope you are doing fine my dear..

Love
    Z love0004.gif
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Lulu!! I just realized that I never posted on this and told you how much I love it...*cries*...I can't believe that I thought I already posted and haven't!

This is just gorgeous! I love, love, love that back patio and those interiors...don't even get me started! What a beautiful Lulu flip!

And I see Flippers, lol! We all look like we are on a wonderful vacation at the beach. Lol, I see Evie and Alli waiting for their drinks in one of the pics...I, ummmm...hope they realize that I don't know what I'm doing...
    Oopsie, sowie for the late reply.. I thought this thread had been buried into oblivion. From what I can remember, mini Bree wasn't making drinks for the girls... they were keeping mini Bree company while she made a lovely beverage for herself.. lol! And it looked mighty delicious! Thank you for the sweet comments Bree!<3
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    Lulu! You did it again! Gorgeous! I had reced and dled a week ago but never had time to post. So I'm glad i have time to catch up now. As always, it's perfect down to the last detail! And I just love seeing the flip team avi's having fun in there!
    “oh baby baby.. oops! I did it again ~” eww, okay I'll stop singing now...hehe. Thank you Evie, your comments always make me smile. <3
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Zin779 wrote:
    Hi There Allure hun love0004.gif

Saw your thread and had to stop by and take a look, also to say hi..

Wow!!...You have have made it totally gorgeous..
    Super colours of the exterior, so beachy looking..
    I would love to vacation in it myself lol :wink:

Just have to give you a well deserved rec for it..

Good to see you..
    And hope you are doing fine my dear..

Love
    Z love0004.gif
    Zinda!! I am doing great thank you, a little too busy but great. How are you? We missed your loveliness around here (although I haven't been too active myself). I see you have a beautiful new avi. I'll head on over to your studio and rec your latest creations. Thank you for stopping by Zinda! <3