Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

by Rutschgaga: A modern house "B A L A N C E" page 9

Comments

• Options
    RutschgagaRutschgaga Posts: 875 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Thank you very much Hugzies. I'm glad that you like my work. :D

Hello Linday,

first of all I'd like to thank you for the invitation to your really great society. I fell quite honoured about it.
    I'd love to leave you the lot "Fairy Tree" for your project, but unfortunately the EA's rules doesn't allow it, because I've already put it into the exchange. That means I'm not allowed to upload it elsewhere, because this lot now is property of EA.
    But I can offer you the lot "Elves's Manor" which isn't in the exchange.You don't need any downloads or store items for it, but Riverview is needed. My only condition would be to name me as the creator of it, but I think you're aware of this.^^
    I'm sorry not to be able to take an active part in your interesting project, although I'd really like to, but unfortunately I haven't got enough time for it in my "Real Life". Nevertheless I'm going to register myself at The Simmers Society and attend the forums whenever my time allows me to.
    Thank you very much for your interest in my lots, I delighted about it.
    :D:D:D

Greetings
    Rutschgaga
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited March 2010
    Actually, there's no need to upload anything elsewhere, as people wanting to put it in their can download it from the exchange. We don't have uploads at TSS, people who showcase their stuff over there, upload their creations to either the exchange, other uploading sites like tsr or to a file hosting website like 4shared. And of course, if you wish to join the neighborhood project, you will be credited for your lot, as the rest of the participants will. Exciting to see you over there! :)
  • Options
    AmoebiusAmoebius Posts: 2,577 New Member
    edited March 2010
    (sindar)

Sanyasala, feyiama Rutschgaga

cadwor a elo lin noss

taur

Amoebius
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi Linday

Ups. Sorry for my missunderstanding.I will submit my "Fairy Tree" for your Fairy project as soon as possible and I look forward to show my coming creations over there :-)

See you :D

Sanyasala, feyiama Möbi
    Hanna!
    Naneth aer a tond en arda beria cen na min pain lîn.

I allready answered you at the german forums too. :-)

thx.
    Greetings
    Rutschgaga
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited March 2010
    WoW Ruts, another extremely creative lot from you! And a fairy tale! VERY creative wit the trees on the roof and like Yanti I really like the different roof styles, it make it feel lore organic? I don't know why but I love that bath with the pretty pattern! I love the little 'natural' details on the interior. A perfect place to put all your fairies! My only comment would be the green is very bright I might have toned it down a little but that's just me :).

Wonderful :), going to rec now!
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2010
    That is soooooooo pretty! I love it! It makes me want to play the game again! Perfect for fairies. A rec. for sure. It's a shame that more people haven't reced. I think everyone is in a sour mood.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi Allium

Nice to meet you again. Before I finished the house the green colour was much more brighter and my eyes were really aching^^. I will try it out with another green at some points on the walls once again. :-)Thank you very much for your praise and rec dear Allium. I enjoy!

Hi Simeve

I'm pleased to see you again, too. I think it will come better times on this site ( I hope so! ). Today I can load my studio very fast- this makes me confident. But I can understand what you mean. To logged in here and looked at somebody's studio was really a question of patience the last weeks. Therefore it is comprehensible that poeple are in a sour mood, I think. :-) Thank you very much for your words about my lot. If you play with the Fairy Tree I wish you a lot of fun with it. Thanks for your rec. too dear Simeve.I'm delighted about it:-)

Greetings,
    Rutschgaga

• Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hello Rutschgaga,

I love your designs, my favourite is the Nordic Cottage closely followed by the Stilt House! :)

regards

Starby

ps downloaded & rec'd :D
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hello Ruts! :D You have some VERY creative lots here....I love the fairy tree especially..it looks lik something right out of a storybook. Fantastical. I am heading over to your studio right now to throw around a whole bunch of recs. Keep up the good work...its fantastic to see such unique and special work. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi Starbucaneer

Nordic Cottage was my first house which almost drove me crazy:-). I wanted to build a habitable attic in it. To get what I wanted, I had to make my first experiences with cfe. After completion of the work I saved the game and started it the next day but the roof has collapsed *lol*. Something has run wrongly. I tried it out once again and then it has worked! I was very proud of it. Therfore I'm very pleased that you like it.

I've seen some interesting things in your studio. Especially the demonstration of the Villa "Cube" is really a great work. I've left you some recs.

Thank you very much for your comment and rec. I'm glad about it.

Hi ruthless

You were the one, who left so many recs to me. Thank you very, very much!

I've seen your great victorian houses at the exchnage long time before. I admire your work. Therefore I'm glad about your words and recs. which come from such a great house builder and I'm very pleased that you like my "beginners houses" too. :-)Thanks

Greetings,
    Ruts :D

• Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hi Ruts, I had to come over here today from TSS to download your lot for out fairyland collaberation, its just perfect for fairies and elves! Left a rec too...... more please?
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2010
    He he, I think I saw fairy tree on the exchange the day it was uploaded but did not find the comments thread. So nice to see it now and see the pictures. Alli's right about there being a lot of bright green but I still love the exterior and the look of the house. It's such a clever idea. You are another builder that always seems to come up with such unique and fun ideas. I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi SmokyTopaz

Thank you very much for your praise and rec. I'm delighted that you want my lot for your wonderfull "fairy-project". :D

Hi Sparkle

Nice to meet you again :D Thanks for your special comment to my "Fairy Tree". You both are right: The green colour is a little bit to bright. But perhaps it is a question of the computerscreen. I found out that the colors on my laptop looks less brightly than the colors in my second game installation on another computer. However, thank you for the note.
    My next house will last a while because I don't start with it yet and I don't know if I can built what I want to build. For such a house I think of I have to plan something.( You are a little bit more curious? :mrgreen: )

Thanks you very much for your words about my general work and ideas. I enjoy!

Greetings,
    Ruts

P.S.
    Your new Avatar looks so nice and tastefull. I like it!
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2010
    Yes I'm curious LOL I wonder what amazingly original creation you will come up with now :)

And thankyou for the comment on the avi. As I say everytime someone comments, it was all thanks to the hard work of Allium and Evie. :)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi all

I finally finished my newest creation. A house built with the wind :lol: :

Winddancer

Welcome to the picshow :mrgreen: :

1.qd4l.jpg

2.ff2e.jpg

2.1tedb.jpg

3.ygh5.jpg

4.aeuo.jpg

5.sdnp.jpg

6.lgj0.jpg

7.pfmv.jpg

8.8gh4.jpg

9.ofiy.jpg

10.8han.jpg

11.teri.jpg

12.nh6g.jpg

13.hgyy.jpg

14.5fk6.jpg

15.ic2t.jpg

16.lgy2.jpg

17.acpj.jpg

18.3duc.jpg

19.ufvy.jpg

20.tcfr.jpg

21.2epo.jpg

22.9eym.jpg

23.pdnt.jpg

24.xdne.jpg

25.rg52.jpg

26.zfl4.jpg

27.gfny.jpg

28.zf7t.jpg

29.7fyw.jpg

30.5hib.jpg

31.cd5p.jpg

32.mg4t.jpg

33.tdw9.jpg

42.1caz.jpg

43.2gq3.jpg

44.mfl7.jpg

45.ogal.jpg

34.ke4y.jpg

35.hgdq.jpg

36.kgui.jpg

37.4h62.jpg

38.gerd.jpg

39.ldtt.jpg

40.7hxg.jpg

41.bewc.jpg

Exchange Link

Happy Simming
    Greetings
    Ruts

• Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow! That is just amazing, a beautiful and creative home!! DL, Rec and Fav!
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited April 2010
    Amazing! Love the shape of the building, with that skylight... It really looks like it is built with the wind, fantastic job! You are always so creative! Rec'd and fav'd! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi Cera

Thank you very much for your very nice Words to my lot, Rec. Dl, and taking it in your Favourits. I hope you will have fun with my lot.

Hi linday
    I already answered you at TSS. Thank you very much, dear linday.

Greetings,
    Ruts
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited April 2010
    New lot by Ruts! And WOW its is a beauty! What a stunning build! The name is beautiful and so is this lot, I love the shape and flow of the building I have no idea how you did it lol. The interiors in the whites, creams and golds are just gorgeous.

Rec'd and going to live in my favourites :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi Rutschgaga,

WOW! What an innovative and an unique lot! LOVE the shape of the lot and the roofing is amazing! How did you manage to do that? :shock: Love the name of your lot - winddancer! It suits the lot very much! Lovely CFE carport roof! The pool area with the steps leading to it is simply gorgeous! Also, that sitting area with the awning and the columns looks quite good! The interiors are very trendy! Love the neutral colours! Lovely big kitchen! The living room and the master bathroom are my favourite rooms! Great job! I am off to your studio to recommend! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi Allium

Thank you very much for your special compliment and rec, which come from such a tastefully Simmer. The lot will love to live in your favourits :lol:

Hello Yanti
    What would you like to know exactly?
    How I built the shape of the house or how I did the roofing? First one is to difficult to exlain for me in english language. I just could give you a german tutorial with explaining pictures if you like. Last one is quite simple: take the "half-roof-style" ( Sorry- I don't know the right name for it) and draw it over the complete area of the house. Then do it again but let one line free. Do it on the same way with the next roof until a pretty fan will apear. Don't forget to adjust the right roof angle. I think you know how to do that? I hope you understand my little explanation. :-)

Thank you very much for the praise and rec. I'M glad about your nice words which come from a great housebuilder, too.

Greetings,
    Rutschgaga

• Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi there Rutsch I am here now. I first saw your Winddancer Lot you posted on TSS which leads me here. I really like what you did with the CFE on your latest lot. And the Hundertwasser and Fairy Tree is amazing! I love the colors. I will surely recommend them all :) Keep the good stuff coming
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow! So beautiful! What an amazing build! I agree with Alli...I don't know how you did this!

Such pretty interiors too...all the lovely neutral colors that blend together so well. So many pretty details...It's just lovely!

I'm going to have to sneak off to your studio now and check out the rest of your creations! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi SuperPogimon

Thank you very much for the praise and recs which comes from a very great housebuilder. I know some creations of you like La Coabana Villa for instance or Mr. Clean. You are very patient and detailed with all your creations. So I'm very glad that you like my work.

Hello BreanneStone

Oh - I thought Allium meant it not quite seriously, when she ask how I did it. :D

I would like to explain but I can't. But I give the link to a german tutorial with explaining pictures. It shows how you can build roundet Windows. It is the same principle that I used for Winddancer:

Tutorial with Pictures

Thanks for your very nice compliments: I enjoy :D

Greetings
    Ruts

• Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited April 2010
    Rutschgaga, I saw this first at Simmer's Society and commented there. But just have to say again, this build is so beautiful and sublime. All of it, exteriors, landscaping and interiors. Tremendously lovely build! :o)