Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed

Ok so it is down to the final three in Charmed and because I can't decided on my own anymore I decided to enlist the aide of the community. The theme this week was nightmares and the models had to portray their worst nightmare. So please just cast your vote for your favorite. Only one vote per person.

Darkslayer with Niwa Daisuke
WORSTFEAR.png

Unlike many Niwa has already experienced his worst fear; his own creation. Locked away in a darkened laboratory under the watchful gaze of The Alchemist he was the subject of many agonizing experiments over the years and dreads the thought of ever going back there. Though he slaughtered The Alchemist in cold blood he still has nightmares about the psychotic man lurking around every dark corner, biding his time before returning him to that god-awful place

Circa with Cassidy
fireeee.jpg

Cass is a big adventurer and she love adventures and danger BUT, her worst fear and nightmare is to be trapped inside a tomb and burn alive. She hate fire traps!!!

MJ with Marissa Rai
[img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz164/woottoow/nightmare.png "width=675"[/img]

The day that Marissa got the key to her new place was a special moment for her. Yes, special indeed. She finally got the freedom to live on her own, away from her parents. Her new place or rather the old house needed some fixing up but Marissa liked it as it was. Grungy and dark with a lot of history...much to her liking. What Marissa didn’t know was that one of the bedrooms was a portal to the other world. She didn’t notice anything sinister that afternoon while unpacking her stuffs in that room. In fact she was really excited with it. However, as the night crept in, things began to change. It was just after midnight when Marissa was woken up by a rattling sound outside. It was as if someone was tapping at the window. Half-asleep and disoriented, she still decided to see what in the name of God was making that sound. As the room began to brighten up and as she began to open her eyes, her heart froze. It froze like ice. She could not believe what she saw around her. The room was infested with restless spirits and demons, dying to “communicate” with her. They were lurking and coming out literally from everywhere, making ghastly sound. She wanted to scream and cry out for help but her voice wouldn’t come out. She wanted to run away and hide but her feet wouldn’t move.
She was slowly devoured by her own nightmare…

Comments