Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

:Different People:Modeling Comp sign ups temporary thread [Closed]

So about two weeks ago i started a modeling comp and i posted it in the modeling section...i thought the new sections would work fine in a couple of days but it turns out about two weeks later they still are working....
Well...since the new sections have not shown up for everyone yet my friend who is also a judge convinced me to make a temporary thread in general discussion and said that if i have temporary in the title it wont be moved since someone else did it and their comp thread and has not been moved..so if she is right here is the sign up thingy:
Banner-1.png

Different People is a modeling comp ^.^
So if your still looking at this thread let me tell you more about it.Im not going to have all kids,teens or adults im going to have them all and more!Im going to try to get 2 toddlers,adults,kids,teens,elders,supernaturals and overweight(im sick of seeing skinny models these days) sims =3
That means im going for 14 models.
And just so you know the overweight and supernaturals can be any age :D

You will be scored on:
Creativity:10/10
Set:10/10
Models looks:15/15
Overall:10/10
The highest score you can get is 45

So if you want to join please fill out this fourm:
Name:
Group:
Bio:
Headshot:
Bodyshot:

Now if you still want to join here are the rules:
1.No editing.You may add text and edit the lighting a bit but thats all i want this to be fair.
2.Treat everyone with respect :D
3.You need to be able to handle the deadlines.Just so you know they are one week each :3

Also if you dont want to join but judge just say so and tell me your email.Ill send you an email to let you know if you joined :D
And please tell me if you dont get it.
My email is:teddybearwafflez@gmail.com

Judges:
1.Claymeganpruitt
2.KelleD014
3.SassyDana

Contestants:
1.Julia Strange by luxuriantlady87(Supernatural)
2.Kayley Samuels by cassie2090(Overweight)
3.Cassie Woods by Kaliko103(Supernatural)
4.Miralie Brooksong bye Rusalka (Supernatural)
5.Pandora Chase by jojoyasmin (Overweight)
6.Misa by VidKid20 (Supernatural)
7.AlyssaT (Reserved)
8.Emily Apple by amieechu (Teenager)
9.Didi Maroni by FishGirl4 (Toddler)
10.EmmaSmile (Reserved)
11.Daisy Love by Bubby189 (Supernatural)
12.Arusia Souravor by Micky101037 (Supernatural)

Plus i will reserve spots for 24 hours :D

Hope you join! :D

Comments

• Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    yes please join everyone!
  • Options
    claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited March 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    yes please join everyone!

Did you say everyone?12 spaces is not enough room for everyone to join....>.>
  • Options
    luxuriantlady87luxuriantlady87 Posts: 730 Member
    edited March 2010
    Well I would love to join! Can I reserve a spot for supernatural pretty please!
  • Options
    claymeganpruittclaymeganpruitt Posts: 1,788 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yes you can reserve :D
  • Options
    RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Pity the Model forum is being such a pain to all.

I'll enter my newly created fantasy Sim.

Name: Miralie Brooksong
    Group: Supernatural
    Bio: Miralie Brooksong is still only a child by fairy standards, but she longs to experience her first romance. Fairy men are far and few between though and Miralie might just have to capture herself a cute, human male if she can’t find a mate of her own species! Some day, Miralie hopes to build her own Perfect Garden home with a sweet, adoring mate and raise lots of flittering fairy children. For now, she practices her magic plant growing skills and keeps an eye out for the perfect someone!

Headshot:

miralie-brooksong-head-shot.jpg?w=500&h=427

Bodyshot:

4466389672_c206d1d999_o.jpg

Link (with list of CC): http://beautifulsims.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/miralie-brooksong/
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm different :D
  • Options
    jojoyasminjojoyasmin Posts: 271 Member
    edited March 2010
    I want in! I'll have mine up in a bit! I sha'll go with young adult who is overwieght!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    yay people are joining! and lol maybe not everyone......haha
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Name: Pandora Chase

Group:huh? I'm going to guess. Overweight

Bio: Pandora was always teased as a young child for she was overwight.The children were very cruel and came up with the most horrible names they could.This problem continued as she grew.She felt ugly and like she was worth nothing.But after a while she got sick of it. She ignored their comments and she told herself everyday that she was beautiful.She felt more confident in herself everyday and found out about a contest.She decided to enter to prove how beautiful she really was.(how was that?)

Headshot: Screenshot-159.jpg

bodyshot: Screenshot-160.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Name: Julia Strange
    Group: Supernatural
    Bio: Julia just moved into town, and trying to get use to the culture. Some people may call her inappropriate. But she means no harm. She is a fast learner, a genius, and has already master how to work the computers!
    Headshot:

Screenshot-69.jpg"width=600"

Bodyshot:

Screenshot-70.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    oops!tried to resize!not very good with pictures!
  • Options
    vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited March 2010
    i think i want to try. i've been wating to join a moldeling comp for awhile. im in one but it hasn't started yet. so no skinnny models, either overweight or supernatural? can i reserve a spot?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    to resize after the link to the picture type in "width=600"
    so it looks like this

thepicturelinkhere.com/blahblah "width=600"[/Img']

(with out the ' of course)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    vidkid, i think you can have skinny models if you want...i think megan wants a variety of sims. not sure though she hasnt really told me all that she is looking for lol sooo dont take my word for it
  • Options
    amieechuamieechu Posts: 947 Member
    edited March 2010
    MEEEEGGGAAAANNNN!
    I'm so glad I found this.
    Quick question: Ya'know how you said you'll have 14 spots, do you mean that there would be two supernatural sims and do you want them to be the opposite gender?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ooooooh! Thanks! :thumbup: :XD:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hmmm...reserve my spot. im actually not sure what kind of sim i want to enter but by tomorrow i should know and hi kelle. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    is it fixed?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hai! i still need a nickname for you! do you have one lol? Vid sounds weird to me, but its probably because im use to calling you vidkid lol

@jojo - no it isnt. make sure it looks exactly like this"width=600" , with the "" and everything
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    hai! i still need a nickname for you! do you have one lol? Vid sounds weird to me, but its probably because im use to calling you vidkid lol
    lol vid, vk, vidkid. doesn't matter. lol :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i think ill go with Vid haha ill havta get use to it ^.^
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    geez! I'm gonna need to figure this out and fast! Though it looks fine on my computer?hmm...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    its not breaking the page for you on the first page? weeeird. the page is broken for me. can you copy and paste your image link but put a * in the brackets so i can see what you have? so it looks like this [*img]

(sorry if im over explaining stuff...i need pictures and examples myself so i tend to do that automatically when explaining something)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    its not breaking the page for you on the first page? weeeird. the page is broken for me. can you copy and paste your image link but put a * in the brackets so i can see what you have? so it looks like this [*img]

(sorry if im over explaining stuff...i need pictures and examples myself so i tend to do that automatically when explaining something)
    Nope its not breaking.you're not over explaining,it just takes me a while. umm here:
    [IMG*]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/jojoyasmin/modeling comp/Screenshot-160.jpg[/IMG*]

and

[IMG*]http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/jojoyasmin/modeling comp/Screenshot-159.jpg[/IMG*]

• Options
    edited March 2010
    The first page was broken, but its not anymore. So I guess you fixed it!