Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Those click fast things are so annoying, I've seen so many of them..
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited March 2010
    YAY THE FORUMS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***kisses forums*** ***hugs forums***

***blows a kiss to EVERYONE**

I been sooooooooo sick the past week and was home and now that I'm better and have to work the forums are back... bad timing sickness... Now I have really work on my update huh?
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hip Hip Hooray!! The forums are back!! I'm so happy because I can post my stories again :mrgreen: !!

Anyways here is the latest chapter of the Best Legacy: http://tws1996.wordpress.com/

Hope you enjoy the Best's on holiday :D !!
  • Options
    rossbobsrossbobs Posts: 265 New Member
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited March 2010
    WOOT! FORUMS ARE BACK!!! YES!!!

About friggin time.

if anyone read the comment I left on my site about the forums, you'd know I have a bone to pick with EA

D<

But I'm sure it isn't their fault >.> -cough.-

I hope in the next EP they add Piano. . .It would so help my story.
    xD
  • Options
    vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay! forums are back and they are working so much faster for me now.

so i had an idea i wanted to bounce around, or more of a question. (the forums went right down on the day i wanted to ask, oh dear) I've been working on the pics for my story, and having fun. but i noticed that the way i'm going at the moment, there is not going to be a lot of photos for my story line. Could be that i'm getting carried away with the story (having way to much fun) or i just not use to taking pics.

my concern is that the way the story maker is at the moment, it doesn't seem to support much text. (or could this be because people have a higher picture to text dialog?)

just curious what people think. if you have any suggestions including advice on the pics let me know plz. i've two great ones, had i known that i was going to incorporate that moment in the story.

btw, i love everyone elses' stories. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys again, I'm just here today I'm going to give a spoiler out for the finale of the first series of Life Chornicles. However I don't want to give to much away so I'll tell you the title of it, so here it is, it is called 'Veni, Vidi, Vici'in latin which means 'I came, I saw, I conquered'. Do you like it? Then please comment :D .
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited March 2010
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=180404

A series I'd like to write more of, if it sounds good :)
  • Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I agree, Swishy! I'm quite sad that we don't have a piano in the sims3. I know everyone plays acoustic guitar, but please give us some diversity.

vgmusicbookworm: come to wordpress! muahahahahahahaha!We have high quality pictures and endless space! And yes, it actually posts through after you spend all that time on it.

TW1996: I love Latin, so that title owns. :)

Izziebell: I'm guessing the father is going to say no, as they are star-crossed lovers? Do update us soon!!

I have a poll at my blog! Though it is not anything as detrimental as choosing an heir :shock:, i'd love to know who your favorite character is if you follow code name rr! I only have one vote so far. tehehe.

http://theseventhsin.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/poll-time/

If you haven't read my story , it's a fantasy/science fiction peice about a girl who sets out to find her past, and possibly fix her future. There is some language involved, and satricial adult ineuendos, however it shouldn't offend you. At least i hope not. And i really love castles, so they live in one. yay.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    If you need a decorative piano, there is one aqui:

http://www.kachusims.net/verdown.php?d=32726
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Grasias Seven!!!

This is perfect!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

• Options
    edited March 2010
    I should record the song I made for a part in my story. >.> Since I am already singing a song for The Howling. xD Just got to figure out how to hook up my keyboard to my computer. And tell everyone in the house to not make any noise or my mic will pick it up. xDD
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Please do, Swishy! We would love to hear it! I remember when a band i like recorded their first album in a guy named John's basement, sometimes they had to stop recording because John's mom was vaccumming upstairs. haha!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    PrincessChinchillaPrincessChinchilla Posts: 66 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Gah... ah... *continues to make crazy sounds* I've been up all night and just finished the final revamping of my website to make it more sim story friendly. The previous layout made it impossible to give a direct link to the new stories. Well... Speaking of new stories, I uploaded my Legacy to the site so that way it can't be whisked away into oblivion if I don't have enough recommends. Plus I have the first have of the second chapter published and the rest of that will come tonight. Well, I hope everyone is doing great! Have a fanciful day. <3

The Solani Legacy: Chapter One - Flirting with France

The Solani Legacy: Chapter Two - Cheap Thrills
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited March 2010
    I agree, Swishy! I'm quite sad that we don't have a piano in the sims3. I know everyone plays acoustic guitar, but please give us some diversity.

vgmusicbookworm: come to wordpress! muahahahahahahaha!We have high quality pictures and endless space! And yes, it actually posts through after you spend all that time on it.

TW1996: I love Latin, so that title owns. :)

Izziebell: I'm guessing the father is going to say no, as they are star-crossed lovers? Do update us soon!!

I have a poll at my blog! Though it is not anything as detrimental as choosing an heir :shock:, i'd love to know who your favorite character is if you follow code name rr! I only have one vote so far. tehehe.

http://theseventhsin.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/poll-time/

If you haven't read my story , it's a fantasy/science fiction peice about a girl who sets out to find her past, and possibly fix her future. There is some language involved, and satricial adult ineuendos, however it shouldn't offend you. At least i hope not. And i really love castles, so they live in one. yay.

I'm in the process of getting the pictures for chapter 1 at the moment-hope to have it up tonight.

Edit: done

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=181965
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys again, I thought this place was deleted not moved, but luckily it has just moved :D

Also just to say the finale of series one of Life Chronicles will be out tomorrow. Firstly though I've got to finish off the last part of the story.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I don't think I posted Chapter 4 of Marionette of Sorrows here.
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited March 2010
    cupcake wrote:
    I don't think I posted Chapter 4 of Marionette of Sorrows here.

Such a good chapter cupcake!! ^^
  • Options
    CarlineRoseCarlineRose Posts: 7
    edited March 2010
    I was kind of turned off that this thread seemed like one big complaint instead of just a chat area. You blame people for not reading your story? ... That's like an artist saying "Appreciate my work.. or else!"

But that's not what I care about. I am here to chat. I'm tempted to start a story of my own, but I would indeed have to start a new family for that. I'm interested in finding some ideas here.. Plots that can be pulled off, maybe.
  • Options
    LucindraLucindra Posts: 54 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I was kind of turned off that this thread seemed like one big complaint instead of just a chat area. You blame people for not reading your story? ... That's like an artist saying "Appreciate my work.. or else!"

But that's not what I care about. I am here to chat. I'm tempted to start a story of my own, but I would indeed have to start a new family for that. I'm interested in finding some ideas here.. Plots that can be pulled off, maybe.

I thought the same Carlinerose but after reading the whole thread (which took me days!!) I totally get the point the OP was trying to make. I started an apocolypse story which never got read and you do get disheartened and wonder why you bother. When my game died(stupid WA install >.<) and killed my apocolypse family I ened up putting them out of there misery. I recently started my legacy family with the evil trait and so far I enjoy telling it using create a story but all the same it's getting copied/pasted over to wordpress so my work isn't culled because people don't rec.

It a lot more fun though this time though, the whole 10 generations careers/potential plots have been thought so and while I will more than likely deviate from the plan at least I have a plan B!

I am a bit concerned that people won't get my way of telling the story of my founder sim as it differs from the usual way by quite a bit.

Shameless plug but check out it out here
    Introduction.
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=181452
    Chapter 1.1
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=182285

I keep the same method of story telling throughout so if you really hate the intro you won't like the rest.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Where is everyone?
    Berry
    Dusty
    everybody.....

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need comments on the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I gotta read cupcakes and Lucindra's stories...

Will do tomorrow.
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited March 2010
    Sorry! been super duper busy! Great update K!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys, while I've got the time, I'll post my update. I hope you all enjoy and as usual I would love it if someone commented.

Finale of Series 1 of Life Chronicles: http://tws1996.wordpress.com/
    (I have no idea, how many times I have said this now)

Anyways, I like it how the forums are alright now, but still think that there are a few glitches that they still need to iron out a few glitches ( Such as occasionally missing forum pages :D) . I just want to know what anyone else thinks about it?