Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.::Super Sims Chat::. (check out page 2 for my new build)

Welcome to Super Sims Chat!

The forum is full of modeling competitions (which I love, but can't compete in because I'm uploading pics by my launcher and it won't upload pics), picture threads, EP predicting topics etc.
But there are no "What happened in your sims game today?" and gameplay tips & tricks threads anymore...

So, I thought that this could be a topic in which you could:
-write about your favourite simmies
-write about new EPs and SPs which you got
-post a few pics, too
-ask questions about TS3, EPs, SPs
-share your gameplay tips & tricks
-showcase your creations
-and much more...

P.S.
I'm sorry I wrote so much. :oops:

EDIT:
Check out 2nd page for information about super sim modeling/house redecorating/story writing competiton!

Comments

• Options
    vanilijavanilija Posts: 3,411 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I'll start:

I created a new sim for my avi today and I wanted to play with her for a while.
    I used "motherlode" for a few times so I can move her in garden cottage in Sunset Valley which I remodelled with High-End Loft stuff. It looks nice. It's purple and yellow and there are a lot of sunflowers and lavender in the garden.
    I read Ruby and the Grim story at the forum and it's very amusing so I decided to befriend Vanity (my avi) and the Grim. It worked out very well.
    Grim and Vanity are married and they have twin daughters. One looks like Grim and one is normal-looking. I aged them to child age.
    Anyway, Grim is in politics and Vanity works at the Bistro.
    That's all for now. :)
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Ummmm..... I guess I'll be second then.

My media is really annoying me. I have 3 stories, all at another site called the SiManiacs. The thing is that whenever I click on a picture to open it and copy and paste etc. the entire page goes a translucent grey and whenever I hit properties to see if it works the adress is UKSpring90's media and all... it's REALLY annoying me!

Spring
    xx
  • Options
    BeathanwhyBeathanwhy Posts: 771 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I finnished building a house and moved some sims in. It's not very good i'm not good at building.

I like your avi. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited February 2010
    well, I played the Wolffs and they had twins (against Thorton's wishes)
    2mc6no4.jpg

arent they all so cute?
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited February 2010
    My sim Kiana caught her lover cheating on her. Kiana then proceeded to murder her lover and the one her lover cheated with with a certain mod I'm not allowed mention. She got married, had a child, then died in a mysterious fire that was totally not started by me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    @Spring: Hi, thanks for replying. I'm sorry you're having problems with the page.
    Once, I wrote a story, then I accidentally clicked something and I lost the whole story and had to start again.
    Now, I can't write stories, because I'm uploading the pics via my launcher and it won't upload pics. :(

@Beathanwhy: Hi, thank you for replying, too. I wasn't good at building in TS3, either. I'm improving slowly, but many simmers bulid really great houses.
    Thanks for the avi.

@dylsoccer: They are cute. I like your cc.

@firestar: I lol'd at your reply, even though it's sad, actually.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The strangest thing happened...
    I took some pics off the Reaper household to share on the forum and they actually did upload! :D
    Now, I wanted to upload some pics of my houses so that people can know what they're downloading, but nothing. They didn't upload. My launcher is really annoying. :x

EDIT:
    I'll post some pics when I manage to access my profile. Only the forum works for me right now and it's very slow.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Here are the pics:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=640#

• Options
    LouisaSMLouisaSM Posts: 21 Member
    edited February 2010
    My sim Kiana caught her lover cheating on her. Kiana then proceeded to murder her lover and the one her lover cheated with with a certain mod I'm not allowed mention. She got married, had a child, then died in a mysterious fire that was totally not started by me.

lol your sims sound like they have so much fun!:P
  • Options
    amy88amy88 Posts: 1,185 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey that's a really nice house. All colour coded and all :D

Well I finally rid my town of, um, townies (well most of them) and moved in all of my own sims. I had 2 of my Sims, Honey and Coleen move in with each other and they are on the lookout for potential baby daddies! :lol: I sent them to the park to look for their first victims. Honey took a liking to old Malcolm Landgraab :oops: and I decided not to interfer with their growing friendship :lol: Coleen didn't meet anyone, just earned some fishing skill points. I was trying to find a hottie for her but the game was soooo laggy that I just stopped playing beacause i got really mad. Which was a shame because I really wanted to keep playing and have them hook up with guys. Then see what the babies looked like (esp. Coleen's)

Here's some pics of them.

Honey:

[img]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/amy_courtney/Screenshot-4.jpg"height=480 width=600"[/img]

And Coleen:

[img]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/amy_courtney/Screenshot-7.jpg "height=480 width=600"[/img]
  • Options
    UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited February 2010
    YAY!! I'm glad your pictures are uploading!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    @amy: Hi! Thanks for the compliment. I really like your sims, especially their hair.

@Spring: Well, I managed to upload only four pics. When I took some more pics, they didn't upload. Now, I know what are you talking about. When I clicked on the pics in my media, the whole page turned grey. I had to find my older posts to copy the links of the screenshots, and then change the numbers in the url.

P.S. @ all: You have friend request. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    person1000person1000 Posts: 420
    edited February 2010
    I was going to upload some pictures but my launcher isnt working and I was going to make a story but now I dont think I can :(
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited February 2010
    Well, Aedan got married to Agnes Crumplebottom, and they are expecting!! No pictures of them together though. I'm trying to play without cheats- It's working out well, and they have busy schedules.

30i7wq1.jpg
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    @ person: I feel your pain. I can't upload pics via launcher, too!

@ Evergreen: He's scaring me, lol. Did you see my link at the signature contest?
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited February 2010
    Nah, I stalk recent threads XD

and yeah, he was at the gym and I was being a paparazzi
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lol

I have to go now, I have a lot to do and I won't be a the forum for a few days. Bye and keep the topic alive, guys!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hi! Just wanted to say hello and present you my idea.
    I'm thinking of starting a competition that will combine sim modeling, house redecorating and story writing. :lol:
    Here's the idea:
    I make a sim (I'll probably use Vanity, the mascot of SSC-Super Sims Chat) and a house and you need to redecorate the house and give Vanity a makeover and make a story (documentary, comedy, drama etc.) about it on this site (with Create a Story).
    Tell me what you think about it!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you held any comps I would join them
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks!
    If more people decides to join, I'll probably start with the competition at the end of the week. Then I'll post more info.
    I'll need judges, too.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I might be a judge depends what it is
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Great!
    I'll probably post the competition at the end of the week in a new topic, but I'll put the link here.
  • Options
    BeathanwhyBeathanwhy Posts: 771 New Member
    edited February 2010
    That sounds like a good idea. I've never done a competition before, but I might have a go. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm glad you like the idea.
    I hope that other will like it, too.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hi! I'm back. :mrgreen:
    I'll post the competition rules in a few minutes on a different topic so keep an eye on the forum.