Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...How Long Was Your Simming Session Last Night!?!

Comments

• Options
    misheau2000misheau2000 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I started playing at like noon and played untill 830ish... i want to play today but i have to work... oh the insanity... how cruel
  • Options
    AliceCullenAliceCullen Posts: 408 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Got my game exactly at midnight and played until four in the morning. :)

Then, played all day yesterday. I played for the morning half of today, but I'm dedicating to the afternoon to the forums. :)
  • Options
    DarmbaggieDarmbaggie Posts: 189 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got the game installed by around noon...played it until 2 pm...had to meet some friends for something...got back by 4 pm and played on and off (mostly on) until 3 am lol. Hey I got laundry done in between lol.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh man I was bad. Played the game from like 1 PM until 2 Am, that is like 13 hours, not healthy I tell you :lol:!! However what I'm even more amazed at is that my computer ran it absolutely fine through all that, love that there is really no loading time on the game!

So anyways I was back up at 8 this morning, and been playing it until now (4)....my eyes must hate me!
  • Options
    shiftcommathreemeshiftcommathreeme Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I actually played for like 2 hours, but really I don't know if you can consider it "playing" because I was really making sims the whole time :]
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited June 2009
    I got my game at 4:45pm yesterday, did the grocery shopping, came home and installed the game and played until almost midnight. I could have played all night but I had to work today. Tomorrow I'm off and it will be a SIMS MARATHON! Didn't accomplish a lot just yet but I made me and my hubby and put them in a small starter home. Hubby is on the rock star path and I'm trying to be a successful novelist. We just got pregnant with our first baby. It took me a long time in CAS to get my characters looking the way I wanted them to and I accidentally deleted my first attempt (argh!) but it was still an awesomely fun evening! I love the new game! NO loading screens! Whoo hoo!!!
  • Options
    Igotyoubabe1967Igotyoubabe1967 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2009
    I will be on sims3 withdrawls next week when I go back to work after 4 weeks sick leave! too bad it come out this week, I would have played the 4 weeks straight had it been out right after my surgery! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited June 2009
    0 hours.. I rushed to Game Stop yesterday to buy the very last copy. But... I need a new video card :(. So I have to wait till tomorrow to get addicted haha.
  • Options
    tms272002tms272002 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I had a job interview early in the morning but once i got my game and started playing around 11:30am I played it nonstop only bathroom and eating breaks until 12:30am-I was super tired-but I woke up around 6am with Sims 3 on my mind.
    Funny thing is when I got up my mom asked me what i was doing today then she said oh yeah sims :P
  • Options
    baykinsarbaykinsar Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2009
    Lets see...I started playing around 1PM...And took short breaks here and there for restroom and to eat something, but I probably played until like, 6:30AM Around? I am addicted to it D:.
    My stories:
    Hello, Twinbrook
  • Options
    insomniabelowinsomniabelow Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I started it up around 4:00 when I got home from school, and played it until 7:00. Then I went out to dinner, came back at 8:30 and played it until 10:30. I would've played longer, but I had a biology final the next day and had to study :/
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Couple hours.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd guess it was about 4 hours. :-)
  • Options
    XCherokeeX1965XCherokeeX1965 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I stayed up after work monday night {off work at 2 am} to drive to a nearby town with an all night walmart to get the collectors edition. Started playing at about 7 am, took a 3 hour nap at about 11, then back to sims 3 till about 4 am the next morning. still got today and tomorrow off, just taking naps and lunch breaks. but i have had to hardboot 2 times now with some freezing issues, {think i have to shut off crossfire} so that took a good 3 minutes of gameplay away {lol} so all told right now, [minus naps and eating] about 25 hrs gameplay since i got it. Now if i could figure out how to get other families going, and change my sims clothes, or maybe get married so i can have one more sim to play with.....
  • Options
    JasmDasmJasmDasm Posts: 30 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got my game at 7:30 last night - I was ready to punch the UPS guy for taking so long!!!! I even left work early, so I could get extra play time. Needless to say, I didn't get to start playing til 8:30 or so, til about 11:30. But tonight I plan on being a total savage! :twisted:
  • Options
    cranberry11442cranberry11442 Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I started playing about 10:00pm and didn't stop till about 2am. Hahaha. It's so addicting! And most of that time I spent MAKING my sim.XD
  • Options
    ryanvetrijarryanvetrijar Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    about 20 mins..

mostly because I was having nature calls.

Figure tonight, it will be an all nighter.

This weekend... home delivery!
  • Options
    WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited June 2009
    2:20 pm - 4:30 am :P
  • Options
    AsheenaPlayerAsheenaPlayer Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I played from 8Pm to 3Am.
  • Options
    CatasyneCatasyne Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I couldn't sleep the night before so I didn't wake up until 11am yesterday. I was lying in bed relaxing when suddenly i remembered it was sim 3 daaaay!!! I jumped out of bed, got dressed and drove straight to the mall to pick up my reserved copy. I started playing as soon as i got home, around 11:45. I stopped around 4:30 because I had a date at 6pm (LoL i know what you're thinking: why oh why would you schedule a date on sims 3 day??? Hahaha I have to admit, I wasn't thinking when I did that!!) So I got home around 9:30 and started playing immediately and didn't stop until 4:30am, when I went to sleep exaughsted but happy :)

All I accomplished was I had one family, two sisters, living together in a pre-made house. They both got jobs and got up to about level 4 or 5, one is getting pretty skilled in guitar and fishing and is working on a home aquarium. The other searched tirelessly for a husband without any luck until she finally convinced someone in a relationship to dump the other girl and spend the night. They immediately had a baby boy right before she turned old (he was already old). Unfortunately, he now wants very little to do with her with her once she got preggers, he keeps rejecting all romantic advances and won't marry her. Also turns out he's insane and talks to himself and freaks out a lot. Sigh... looks like she'll be raising the kid as a single old person...

I'm in the hospital now and as soon as I get home i'm jumping back on!!! Sims 3 is so much funnnnnn!! So much more fun than real life!!!!
  • Options
    tamerofhope9tamerofhope9 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well I bought Sims 3 at lunch time yesterday and then immediately tried installing it on my MacBook (intel-2006). I found out that my graphics card is crap and I couldn't play it lol.

So I installed it on my mums laptop (Vista) and it's been working fine. I played some Sims 3 from 7pm-2:30am. :D
  • Options
    DarrinDarrin Posts: 84 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol:

I was playing from 7pm until 4am! Yikes!

I made a second guy immediately after making "me." The second Sim is Evil, Insane, and thoroughly hilarious. He married a gorgeous redhead and had two lovely kids before she died mysteriously. He managed to bring her "back" as a ghost, though, through a fortuitous Opportunity with the Science people. Now she's Ghost Mom while he's climbing the Criminal ladder!

:twisted:
  • Options
    DarrinDarrin Posts: 84 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Catasyne wrote:
    I'm in the hospital now and as soon as I get home i'm jumping back on!!! Sims 3 is so much funnnnnn!! So much more fun than real life!!!!

I hope you're ok, Catasyne!

• Options
    mustsimmustsim Posts: 64 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I must have played for at least 5-7 hours. I'm playing again right now. My eyes hurt. :shock:
  • Options
    InfiniteInfinite Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My boyfriend and I played for fifteen hours :D
    3AM (we WERE going to get up at midnight, but slept too long) 'til 6PM.