Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sunrise Falls" New World Coming Soon! Preview Pic Uploaded 1/17 *MAJOR DELAY*

I have been working a new world and I'm about to release it to the exchange! :thumbup: I'm thinking of naming the world Sunrise Falls, considering I have a waterfall and the sunrise, well it's beautiful lol. If you have any other idea's, I'm open to 'em. I will be putting screen shots up soon. Most of the lots I already have on the Exchange will be in the world. The size is MED. Stay tuned for more screen shots.

Comments

• Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Sounds good, but to many lots will make it unplayable! or will be extremely slow...
  • Options
    catsmeow498catsmeow498 Posts: 111
    edited January 2010
    Oh ok, I will see which ones can be cut. Thanx
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited January 2010
    Seeing some pics would be nice.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pics coming soon, have a few more tiny mishaps that need refining. Seems like once one is fixed, a new one pops up lol :evil:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just an update on some ETA's

ETA on Pics: 1/14/10
    ETA on Upload to Exchange: 1/19/10

UPDATE 1/14:

The above eta's are now being pushed back due to major tech. problems I'm having with CAW
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    MAJOR UPDATE 1/15:

I have been having way too many Tech. issues so I have started from scratch with a MED size lot.

I was considering uploading a photo of what I have done in the past hr to give people an idea of what Sunrise Falls will look like. If anyone wants to see I will put a pic here if I get like 5 people saying they want to see the beginning.
  • Options
    FlamewizoFlamewizo Posts: 183 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hiya, this is a shame to have to start over :(. I would love to see some pics of the project it would be awesome to see. If you want help with anything I'm happy to help out i would like to see this go live :)
    Does this mean i have a little more creation time :) lol
  • Options
    catmom1987catmom1987 Posts: 440 Member
    edited January 2010
    If anyone wants to see I will put a pic here if I get like 5 people saying they want to see the beginning.

I want to see some pictures...Please.

I only download world's that i can see pictures of in the forums.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Flamewizo wrote:
    Hiya, this is a shame to have to start over :(. I would love to see some pics of the project it would be awesome to see. If you want help with anything I'm happy to help out i would like to see this go live :)
    Does this mean i have a little more creation time :) lol

Well now that I have a hang of the tools and such I will still like to be finished by Tuesday and houses placed by Sunday, but whatever you can get done by Tuesday is fine, I can always add them before upload. Whatever you start from here on out, if you can make them 30x30 or 40x40.

Thank you :D

• Options
    edited January 2010
    I shall do what i can :) is it just 5 no more? or is it less now? is it OK if I post pics on this thread from now? or back on the other? wow i do ask alot of questions lol :o
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    However many you want to come up with. Post on the other thread please. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have posted some pics of 2 new lots on the other thread, i have another in working progress should be the cheapest of the three smaller lots if i design it effectively :) I'll update on other thread on progress :)hows the world progress atm :) and have you some pics to see what it looks like currently?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    UPDATE:

Pics coming soon :) No ETA yet though.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Here is the very start of Sunrise Falls. Tons more to do, but just so you get the idea of it, here is a pic. Sorry it is huge and not the best quality, my first time posting a pic in forum :mrgreen:

1g1yds.jpg
  • Options
    estyle36estyle36 Posts: 1,338 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Cool !
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    estyle36 wrote:
    Cool !
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Your world looks awesome really cool nice to see a pic. Its going to look top notch by the time you finish :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you! Got LOTS more to do, so still no release date :lol:
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited January 2010
    The preview pic is definitely making me want to see more. Looking forward to your finished product.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Catsmeow498
    I was just wondering once you finish this project would you like to create a medieval one together it's been flying around the forums that peeps want one so maybe if your up for it we could do one with sims and stories to follow, i just thought you might like to try.
    :) sim on
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited January 2010
    Lots & Lots & Lots, very well done!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    UPDATE!

I think I have finished laying all of the lots and fine tuning everything, so today I am going to start playing it in game and testing it out. New pics soon!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    nice at least is is working now :) can't wait to upload
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    UPDATE

I am having a major problem. I started to play in game and I am experiencing major freezing spells. I deleted a few trees and lots and I still freeze after a few minutes of play and get a 50% chance of unfreeze.

I have no idea what else the problem may be since I have less lots and trees now then are in any other world I have downloaded or even Sunset Valley. I have a brand new computer and have never had this problem before. So ETA for release is really unpredictable now :cry:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    :( don't give up tho. there must be a reason have you checked the forums for an answer are you able to send me a test copy i can then see if it works on my comp, it might get to the bottom of the issue. just a thought.