The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long does your game take to load? 🏎️ or 🐌?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Depends on the world Im going to. Load time from the main menu is pretty fast.
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 444 Member
    Anyone else's loading times steeply increased this past week after installing the latest patch and E-Patch, plus CCSP? :(
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    This varies. Sometimes launch is fairly prompt, sometimes I read a book or do house chores while waiting.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Anyone else's loading times steeply increased this past week after installing the latest patch and E-Patch, plus CCSP? :(

Yes! Loading to the main screen is about the same, but loading into the household is definitely taking longer.
  • Options
    pvrescue1pvrescue1 Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 5
    My game used to take over an hour to load, and maybe a bit less than that if it wasn't the first time. Now it takes about a minute or two on my new PC. It's not something top-of-the-line either; it's a refurbed HP office PC!

Old (more like fossil) PC: i5-3210M, integrated graphics, 16GB DDR3, 500GB HDD.

New PC: i5-8500, integrated graphics, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD (boot device) + 1TB NVMe SSD (storage).