Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy Crystal Creations?

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,459 Member
    Justine Keaton needs new jewellery
    (Bang bang bang, goes the mightysprite drum...)

Do we want to play buggy packs?
    No! We do not want to play buggy packs!

Do we want to pay money for buggy packs?
    No! We do not want to pay money for buggy packs!

Do we know on release day if the pack is buggy?
    No! We do not!

Will we be angry if we buy a pack and it's full of bugs!
    You bet we will! All over the internet!!!

What should we do on release day?
    Not buy it yet!

When should we buy it?
    When it's been out for a week or two and everyone who didn't hear the mightysprite drum has had a chance to buy it, discover the bugs, and voice their complaints all over the internet!!!

Where do we find their complaints?
    All over the internet!!! But the best complaints are at AHQ

What will we do when the bugs are fixed?
    Buy the pack!! (if it's a pack we want, that is)

(bang bang bang....)

*Joins in on banjo*

*Plink, plink, deedle deedle dee*

Roooock!!! 🤘

*Banjo solo*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,911 Member
    Undecided
    Nice flatpicking there @LiELF and welcome to the band :)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    Mmm…It’s getting nice and loud in here. I like it!

*joins in with spoons.

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,949 Member
    It's complicated
    @mightysprite

Joinig with a flute!

now, this one time, at band camp....
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,875 Member
    edited February 22
    Immediately
    @mightysprite If you need a trombo....ne player(that was almost a huge faux pas😙) I'm your girl.

It's been years since I played but, fake it 'til ya make it, right?🙂
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    *blows the dust off of the ol' fiddle*

Pardon my fiddling, I'm a bit rusty.... The last time I screeched the ol' horsehairs across the bridge, cavemen where just learning how to start fire.

:D

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member

Joinig with a flute!

now, this one time, at band camp....

*loses grip and accidentally throws both spoons up in the air, feeling deeply ashamed about being able to tell where that line’s from without googling it.

I am truly sorry about that. Hopefully no one got hurt! 😬

*collects spoons and continues to clapper along with the ehr……fabulous music!

RAAWWRR! 🥄🥄

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    Later
    I'm not playing much sims right now. And when I do I play plain vanilla and base game in due of a personal sims challenge, so I'll buy it later.
  • Options
    Undecided
    ok everyone while we wait for the bug reports to come in we'll play some awesome bluegrass for you
    @LiELF banjo @Ellupelluellu flute @DaniRose2143 trombone @AncientMuse fiddle @CAPTAIN_NXR7 beastly spoons
    and of course @Simmingal featured dancer
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,875 Member
    Immediately
    ok everyone while we wait for the bug reports to come in we'll play some awesome bluegrass for you
    @LiELF banjo @Ellupelluellu flute @DaniRose2143 trombone @AncientMuse fiddle @CAPTAIN_NXR7 beastly spoons

Hold on, we’re playing bluegrass? I thought we were playing hot ‘Nawlins jazz. If we’re playing bluegrass I’ll play the empty moonshine jug.

<hoot><hoot><hoot><thud>

Thud, you ask? Yeah. How do else do you suppose that jug got emptied?😲
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 552 Member
    edited February 23
    I don't suppose there's any place in your bluegrass band for a slenthem player?

Anyway, as always and forever (okay hopefully not forever), I'm biding my time waiting for the bug report. Honestly, I'm pretty excited about the content. I always love a good hobby, I just want to know that it won't break my game.
    Post edited by Eleri on
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    No
    I am more than a little annoyed when after FR, I have no chefs, wait staff, hostesses, or bartenders, nor do I have any chance of hiring any as that is greyed out. When they fix the restaurants and bars, then I will think about buying this pack.

So the answer is no, I will not be getting this pack, maybe no time soon as it is a tossup of when EA will be fixing this bug. There are so many. :(
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I am more than a little annoyed when after FR, I have no chefs, wait staff, hostesses, or bartenders, nor do I have any chance of hiring any as that is greyed out. When they fix the restaurants and bars, then I will think about buying this pack.

So the answer is no, I will not be getting this pack, maybe no time soon as it is a tossup of when EA will be fixing this bug. There are so many. :(

That bug was on the latest laundry list, so it should be fixed in Tuesday’s patch.
  • Options
    Undecided
    @Eleri Wow! I had to google that but yes indeed there is always room in our odd bluegrass band for gamelan instruments!
    So what if we don't use the same scale? Bluegrass never lived or died for exact intonation anyway ;)

• Options
    mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Immediately
    This is the first pack in a while I've been interested in. I didn't buy FR cause it looked boring as heck.
  • Options
    pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 79 Member
    Undecided
    I like the look of this. So might get it. I've not got a pack for a while
  • Options
    SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    I want more information first. We've only seen a short trailer and they tend to have fake stuff in the trailers (which they even warn about).
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    No
    bshag4lv wrote: »

That bug was on the latest laundry list, so it should be fixed in Tuesday’s patch.

That's what I'm hoping...fingers and toes crossed...thanks!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 705 Member
    Undecided
    Can I join with a yukulele?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited February 24
    Immediately

*prepares to pick up a microphone to step on the stage and read a dozen day one bug reports to the audience to the background music*
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,459 Member
    Justine Keaton needs new jewellery
    Ziafar wrote: »
    Can I join with a yukulele?

Oh, definitely! We absolutely need a ukulele!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Undecided
    It looks promising but doing my usual waiting for reviews and bug reports. EA's track record has been appalling from MWS onwards so am in no hurry. Trailers promise Cadillacs, EA delivers broken Yugos, and nary a hint of a mechanic coming. Last I knew, the broken, fire breathing appliances in HCH have yet to be fixed, much less the For Rent fiasco.
  • Options
    Undecided
    @Ziafar definitely we were in need of a ukulele!
    and surely @EnkiSchmidt as interpretive spoken word artist

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Immediately
    I will probably get this one right around release. That does not always happen but I have been wanting more hobbies and I see a lot that I will like. I'm in the middle of university for my sims so I don't know if I will start using the gameplay right away, but I'm sure I will use it. I probably will use the CAS/BB right away. I can also see some of my new YAs that are emerging as the dominant age group in my game wanting more custom jewelry.

I think I will play with the gameplay within a few months. Several sims will be learning jewelry-making and gemology just like they learn other skills and hobbies.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,097 Member
    Later
    At some point, when it's on sale, after I've bought other packs I'm more interested in when they go on sale.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01