Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much of the Sims 4 Content do you own? 💸

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have everything
  • Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 11
    Just a guess. 25-50 percent.
    I had a basic laptop and was completely new to pc gaming. Only game I had was the Sims 4. I brought Sims 4 with "Get to Work" pack at first. Over time of the releases, I brought all the expansions up to "Get Famous" with some bundle deals. I stopped because I already spent around $300 at that point and still didn't have everything I wanted. I haven't brought another pack for Sims 4 since but instead I spend about $80 on sim 3 and got all the packs I wanted from that. Sims 4 and sims 3 are the only games where I spend way over $60 for a videogame in total including DLC. Except some imported games.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    edited January 11
    Just a guess for me. Most brought in the sale, I think Parenthood and Pets maybe the only ones I brought full price...

Off the top of my head I have 4 game packs missing (werewolves, realm of magic, strangerville and Batuu; the latter 2 of which I have zero intention to ever get) and 3 stuff packs (will probably get at some point), and only own 2 kits.... I can't decide if I think these are worth the money, I have purchased 1...
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna