Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the most evil thing you've done to a sim?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I don't think I'm that bad. I do have some teen households that grow up without parents as orphans or in a teen care home. I just have numerous households in my rotation that have started out as teens and I didn't bother to make parents for them but the backstory is generally that they were or are orphans.

There are a few evil or criminal sims and they live up to their titles. There was also an active cult leader running a cult but he and his followers were expelled and deleted never to return. I have a court system in the game. The deletion of the cult was a severe punishment and the cult ended completely.

Some sims do not have smooth romances or play around. That is definitely not the case for all of them or most of them but it happens sometimes if they grow apart from their spouses or meet someone with an intense connection. To be clear, most of them have happy and loyal marriages and that's not the point of my save. It just happens and some of them have multiple competing love interests before they decide to get serious with one. Some do get serious and then change their minds. Generally they start out by trying to have long, committed relationships and it's always sad on some level if or when things don't work out or someone becomes a heartbreaker.

I've managed to not really kill any sims of reasons other than old age and they don't have many major accidents. Like I said, I have consequences for sims who are really bad. Most of my sims are well-meaning and good but occasionally might make mistakes. If a couple is really unhappy or changes too much, divorces can happen in my game. If so, I encourage them to move on either as confident singles or to find someone new.

I don't do much that is "very" bad to or with them. There's some drama as their characters develop but plenty of them just live happy family lives. I think Growing Together was kind of a good concept for me and is similar to the way I play. No matter what happens, they have families. If I really don't like a sim and don't find redeeming qualities, I rarely play them or only play them to develop the character of other sims I like better. A sim might have a terrible mother or father but I'm actually interested in their child who will turn out to be better than them and overcome that childhood. That usually means that the child values stability in the future.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited December 2023
    I once locked my sim's wife in a room that was only big enough for a treadmill and her to stand beside it. Not even enough room to pass out from lack of sleep. In case you are curious, it took her nearly 5 sim days to die. (she had a piece of fruit in her simventory that I didn't know about.

I'm usually nice to my sims but for whatever reason I really really disliked her and moving her out did not help as she'd just come to visit every. single. day.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 674 Member
    I just installed Seasons and in the one hour period before work began on "romance day" my sim invited (separately) their two romantic interests over to the lot, asked each to just be friends, and then left for the office. Yes. I'm a Monster. πŸ’”+πŸ’” = πŸ‘Ή
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐢Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, πŸ˜‘Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: πŸ€·πŸ»πŸ• Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | πŸ–ΌοΈ Film Noir Wall Decorations | πŸ‘©πŸŽ¨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,683 Member
    edited December 2023
    I decided to make Morgyn Ember a bit more of a threat than the game allows, so I installed a mod that allows Spellcasters to force in game deaths, and had them learn all of those spells. To try it out, I created a disposable evil Spellcaster that could engage Morgyn in a conflict. When the time came, we used one of the deadly spells. The mod worked and the evil Spellcaster died. Morgyn, however, promptly sat down on the curb and started bawling. I felt so bad, that I had Morgyn resurrect the evil Spellcaster and I kept her in my game, where she now happily runs a Cowplant ranch.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,694 Member
    This was back in Sims 3. I had created a Sim for my Rock Star, (you may recognize him by name, Erik Cantrell). He got engaged to the lady and then decided she should join his family as they opened their gifts on Gift-Giving Day. She came along, but rather than behave like a newly engaged woman, she spent her time flirting and attempting to sabotage the marriage between Brianna and Spock, her behavior was quite unseemly and poor Erik was devastated. (He'd had a string of very unhappy, unsuccessful relationships in his recent past.) I got mad and put her in the bin. I have since uninstalled Sims 3, so she's really gone. Sorry, not sorry.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited December 2023
    I built two towers/ dungeons in my evil sim's house. (She kept her maid locked away once she was finished with the cleaning.) The servant's bathroom was at the highest level in one tower. The bedroom was at the lowest level of that dungeon. There was an underground maze to be traversed to get to the opposite corner of the lot. In the opposite corner, there was a servant's kitchen in that dungeon and a sitting area was at the top of that tower. There were no windows, except in the bathroom. The maid basically spent all her off time climbing ladders and stairs. And she only got to see the outdoors whenever she took a shower. Evil sim did not have windows in her house, but did have outdoor areas where the maid was not allowed to go.
  • Options
    BabyKittyGirlBabyKittyGirl Posts: 92 Member
    This was back in Sims 3. I had created a Sim for my Rock Star, (you may recognize him by name, Erik Cantrell). He got engaged to the lady and then decided she should join his family as they opened their gifts on Gift-Giving Day. She came along, but rather than behave like a newly engaged woman, she spent her time flirting and attempting to sabotage the marriage between Brianna and Spock, her behavior was quite unseemly and poor Erik was devastated. (He'd had a string of very unhappy, unsuccessful relationships in his recent past.) I got mad and put her in the bin. I have since uninstalled Sims 3, so she's really gone. Sorry, not sorry.

Oh my gosh! My sim did this recently! So everything was amazing at first. The dates were a hit, and my sim had truly found love! So what do you do when you're in love? You get married right? So, literally after they exchange vows and kiss I catch my sim cheating on her new husband AT HER OWN FREAKING WEDDING MERE MOMENTS AFTER SHE EXCHANGES VOWS! The poor husband had sat down for the toasts and I take my eyes off of her for a mere SECOND AND THIS IS HOW SHE THANKS ME FOR ALL MY HARD WORK FINDING HER "The One"?! What's worse is that the husband was so nice about it and basically let it go and pretended it didn't happen. I however, as the role of God was livid. Maybe it's because people who cheat tick me off as it is but I was not about to let this ungrateful sim of mine go unpunished. I created a vampire sim and a spell caster sim. I had the vampire change the sim into a vampire. And then I built walls around her without a roof so when morning came she would burn! Minutes prior I had the spell caster perform every horrible mischief spell like inferno and despairo among various others. So after she finally died. I did the money 9999999 cheat for the husband and bought him a mansion and he's been living the life ever since.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,987 Member
    edited December 2023
    I think feeding them to mother plant is probably somewhere there in top 10 evil simgod things I do

but I end up doing lots of cruel things since I play aging off and have to plot for their demise myself
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,447 Member
    I needed my sim to talk to the grim reaper for an aspiration. So I created a vampire with the intent to leave him out in the sun to die. Other than that I am pretty nice for my sims.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I accidentally cheated a sim's hunger to zero and killed her! It was a total accident though. I'm not mean, I swear!
  • Options
    I accidentally cheated a sim's hunger to zero and killed her! It was a total accident though. I'm not mean, I swear!

Oh, my goodness, that sounds like something I may do. LOL I am my own worst enemy!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    edited December 2023
    Purposefully burned a Sim to death just for a profile picture...
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,100 Member
    Hmm, maybe when I killed hundreds of Sims just to make my neighborhoods correct?

I got clean versions of the Sims 2 neighborhoods, but wasn't happy with them, so I ended up putting in the effort to make my own. Anyone who has dabbled with SimPe knows there are broken family connections, duplicate family members in memories and the trees, and tons of missing tombstones. Belladonna Cove alone has near a hundred missing tombstones because they messed up the connection to the graveyard in that world. So I had to delete anything that was incorrect and replace it.

I would make each ancestor, make family connections correct, kill them and place their tombstones where they needed to be, and put their deaths in memory order where they were supposed to be. Some families had several generations of dead ancestors. All the SIms in every household were in the red for awhile.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    @lisamwitt That is dedication, I've gotta hand it to you. Kudos.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Such ghastly deeds confessed!

Let's see...
    flagging a sim's home as haunted residential
    making a pair of sims parents - TS4 toddlers are such horrible creatures - and then moving on to a different game/household
    getting bored with a particular gamesave and moving on to another, relegating the prior one to the realm of abandoned games
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    edited December 2023
    Back in the Sims 3 I used to burn burgulars to death, and have my Witch video-tape it, forever replaying it on the family TV for the whole family.

And here on the Sims 4 if a random townie movies into a house I want, bring the family werewolf down to a neighbours house, have 'em get cursed bitten, then smash/devour/burn whatever they could use to cook food, dooming them to a quick starvation death... Then I have the werewolf use the pee here command to make it look suspiciously targetted to the Sim... Little too evil?
    Purposefully burned a Sim to death just for a profile picture...

Name checks out
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited December 2023
    I am currently treating my Sim very badly. She's the foster mother in my 100 Babies Challenge. She invites pregnant townies into her home, lets them have their babies, and then moves out the townies. And she lives on a lot with the ley line trait. She has 1 toddler, 2 infants, and 2 nooboos, and 1 teen who is due to move out as soon as she gets another character trait in addition to being responsible. My poor Sim hasn't met anyone except the maid and some pregnant mothers, and hasn't been anywhere except to the homes of mothers-to-be. And since they "fixed" Elaine Summerfield* (I think that was her name), no one has called and offered to help out with the children.

I am an evil Sims player.

*Eleanor Sullivan. My favorite NPC of all time. RIP
    Post edited by MVWdeZT on