Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plant sim?

Hi everyone. I´m wondering how you get a plantsim? Do I have to cheat to get one or what?

Comments

• Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    It's all explained here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/PlantSim
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    It is possible without cheats, though through these steps:
    • Get the Magic PlantSim Stump from build mode, located under Activities & Skills category Outdoors sub-category.
    • Get Gardening skill to level 10.
    • Here's the most annoying part: get Rare Plants seed packet for 1,000 Simoleons and open it. It can contain a magical bean. You'll need to collect 6 different beans (which are also shown in Collections section). Happy RNG!
    • Once you have collected all the beans, place these on the stump and you can water it.
    • The stump grows into a portal tree! Send your sim into it to explore it for a Forbitten Fruit!
    • Once you get the fruit, congratulations, you win! You can either plant it to grow more, or eat it to turn into a PlantSim for 5 days.

So yeah... Gallery method is also an option though...
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Play the Plant-a-Sim scenario. It gives you five Forbidden Fruits to keep your sim as a plantsim while completing a bunch of task, and there's nothing preventing you from planting one to grow more.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Play the Plant-a-Sim scenario. It gives you five Forbidden Fruits to keep your sim as a plantsim while completing a bunch of task, and there's nothing preventing you from planting one to grow more.

Oh I forgot about scenarios! That is the best and easiest way to get a plantsim!
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Thank you all, got it now :)