Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots from the multi-units galore video - Sims 4 For Rent @SimGurus

Hi, I just wanted to find out when will the lots showcased in the multi-units galore video be uploaded to gallery?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    Where is that gorgeous house that was shown in the official For Rent trailer? Did Maxis make that house available somewhere? Or has someone built it yet? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Not sure which exact trailer you're referring to since there are multiple, but the apartments from the 30-second trailer were uploaded to the gallery by Maxis in the case you wanted any of them :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    lemonella wrote: »
    Not sure which exact trailer you're referring to since there are multiple, but the apartments from the 30-second trailer were uploaded to the gallery by Maxis in the case you wanted any of them :)

The launch trailer were the pool was on the roof.
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Word of warning. The one for Del Sol Valley is basically unusable.
    My Sim moved into it, they route round completely different areas and it's currently am absolute nightmare to fix!
  • Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited December 2023
    chickenow wrote: »
    My Sim moved into it, they route round completely different areas and it's currently am absolute nightmare to fix!

OK, challenge accepted!

• Options
  • Options

Makes me wonder if the new lot types are incompatible with the gallery.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,041 Member
    Makes me wonder if the new lot types are incompatible with the gallery.

They're not. I've both uploaded and downloaded from the gallery and it works just fine.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member

Well, they probably made most of them for the looks on the outside, I made an apartment building on the smallest lot maxis makes ( years ago ).it had 3 apartments, one on each floor, with amenities on the the top, in the basement and with a pool outdoors. It worked really well with the 5
    sims I had in it, but of course all the food was shared in the fridge, I had to keep the doors locked to those not in that apartment, and I had to play all of them at the same time and couldn’t separate the money. I have that lot currently in Newcrest. When I get the pack (soon), I’m going to see how that works when I rent out the apartments to my sims. You would think it would work well if it did as a residential. I guess I shall see!
  • Options
    Martinv wrote: »

OK, challenge accepted!

Let me know how you get on! 😊

I think it's the stairs at the front. I got it to work by flattening the terrain and deleting a lot of the rocks at the front.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Well, they probably made most of them for the looks on the outside, I made an apartment building on the smallest lot maxis makes ( years ago ).it had 3 apartments, one on each floor, with amenities on the the top, in the basement and with a pool outdoors. It worked really well with the 5
    sims I had in it, but of course all the food was shared in the fridge, I had to keep the doors locked to those not in that apartment, and I had to play all of them at the same time and couldn’t separate the money. I have that lot currently in Newcrest. When I get the pack (soon), I’m going to see how that works when I rent out the apartments to my sims. You would think it would work well if it did as a residential. I guess I shall see!

I'd say these are definately there for the looks. The indoor floor plans leave a lot to be desired....I mean if single beds for your sims are your thing then 😂😂