Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December 1st - For Rent Developer Deep Dive Livestream

Comments

• Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Different lot traits for each unit? Nice.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    If they add subtittles to utube video, will someone please post a link to it.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    I'm having mixed thoughts about the 100 unit limit per save. Part of me says it's not enough. That said I'm happy we have 100 more units than we had before.
  • Options
    I wonder if they're adding a way for you to see at a glance how many units you already have in a save.
  • Options
    My reservations about the 100 unit limit is from wanting to build 3, 4, or even 5 story apartments with 4 units on each floor. This really puts a damper on that until MCCC comes up with an override like there is on max household size.

I'm also wondering if there's going to be an increase to the 20 sim limit per lot? There really needs to be an option to choose a higher limit if your game can handle it.
  • Options
    The botanical garden doesn't seem to have any actual new features. It's just a green space.
  • Options
    New collectibles? Yes.
  • Options
    I love the fish market idea. I hope we can put night markets in other worlds! That looks so cool and there are so many worlds you could make a unique local variation for.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    Wow... now I want to take my sims to this world just to get pictures of them next to that tiger statue.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Me: Why don't they just type to search up the pie menu interaction they want? Oh yeah, that's a mod! :D
  • Options
    I like the idea of snooping even more than having burglars.
  • Options
    I wonder how secrets get generated...
  • Options
    Oh...this is giving me some ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

You and me both...

Edit: lots of storytelling potential here
  • Options

You and me both...

Edit: lots of storytelling potential here

Definitely. I can't wait to play around and figure out how your sims secrets become part of those items. I'm thinking about my celebrity sims with this feature.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited December 2023
    These are my overall thoughts:

CAS - The new clothes & hair look great!
    Build/Buy - I love some of it, but most of it isn’t really my style.
    Residential Rentals - I’m glad that they cleared up that you can move specific sims into specific units. ;) Now, I’m only curious how private backyards & mailboxes work.

I’m so excited for next week! Now off to watch all of the early access content …
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Only 1h ?
  • Options
    candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    Can I move townies into apartments without having to be their landlord? I have around 500 sims in my game and would love to move them all into apartment units without having to be their landlord.
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Well, one thing that made me laugh in today's video is when someone said they wanted to give us many options to build... while presenting the second smallest world ever introduced in an EP. I still don't understand why it's only nine lots, but at least it's beautiful. Based on what I saw in the trailers, I didn't think I was going to like the world very much, but I've changed my mind. I'm especially looking forward to the various islands you can swim to or, if you have Island Living, travel to by boat. Before, I never had much use for those boats other than riding around for fun.

The thing that excites me the most outside the new pack is that they finally fixed the disappearing stair-rail bug. I hope this will be included in next week's patch.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Grim jealousy! I love it. So funny 😆
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm loving the new hottubs.
  • Options
    I wonder if spellcasters can clean or destroy mold via magic? If not, please let there be a mod.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    @candystorm EmmaVane has started a Q&A. You may want to ask here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1011948/q-a-for-rent#latest
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I wonder if spellcasters can clean or destroy mold via magic? If not, please let there be a mod.

It looked like they can use scrubberoo. I thought they did that right after they showed getting rid of the mold pile with fire. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    telemwill wrote: »

It looked like they can use scrubberoo. I thought they did that right after they showed getting rid of the mold pile with fire. I could be wrong though.

Thanks! I'm just getting to that part.

Looks like that was the last thing. I'm going to have to watch it again later as my granddaughter decided to have a raspberry blowing contest in the middle of it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top