Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite NPC on The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    Personal Favorite (Comment Below ⬇️)
    My favorites are:
    Bella Goth
    Greg
    Kyle Kyleson
    Servo
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,457 Member
    Boomey wrote: »
    @LiELF: I LOVE that you paired up Bella and Vlad. It’s a duo i wouldn’t have thought about bringing together. It’s just OOZES occult family. The Goth family is cool, but i like this idea better 😄

Thanks! I did it after an NPC popularity contest that the devs did some years back via community voting, and Bella won, of course. Vlad lost to the Bjergsens so I had the whole Vampire Council go there and terrorized them and decided that the Bjergsen dad is now a Vampire hunter, which seems somehow very appropriate, lol.

If anyone's interested in more of the Vlad/Bella story, I'll put a brief summary in the spoiler.
    What started out as a sort of "joke" decision on my part, actually made for some very interesting gameplay.

The Council went to the Goths' house and Bella was right outside alone so they seized her and Vlad turned her, bringing her back to Forgotten Hollow after a "visit" to the Bjergens.

She pretty much hates him, but has to live her new life in his mansion while she learns her new life. They're not a couple, it's just Vampire politics on Vlad's part. But an interesting turn of events happened when I accidentally left Neighborhood Stories on, and Bella became pregnant. I was like, "no way!" But when the child was born, the family tree showed Mortimer as the father! (Apparently, the game still recognized her marriage to her husband, which is interesting.) So I interpreted that to mean she'd had to be pregnant when she was turned and nobody knew.

So now there's an Infant in Vlad's house, much more than he bargained for, and the child clearly must be marked for some strange, important Destiny. Bella has been trying to build a friendship with Caleb on the side, pleading to his humane nature... and it's working, especially now that there's an innocent child in the mix, so he might be compelled to help her escape, because Dracula's Brides (original characters) like to steal children. (If they every autonomously visit a house with a little one in it, that house gets "marked" as a target for them to steal the child.) But I think Caleb's getting feelings for Bella, which his crazy Witch girlfriend baby momma won't like. And then, of course, there's his sister Lilith, who tends to be a Vlad loyalist, but works hard to mediate between Vlad, Dracula and his Brides, herself and Caleb, and now Bella, to keep everyone from turning against each other. She's very smart and quite perceptive, so it could be very dangerous for him in many ways.

I'll just have to see what happens next time I play with all of those guys.

But here's a pic of the Council:

nAHNZCd.png
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    edited November 2023
    I have to agree with all the Greg and Vlad and Mrs. Crumplebottom mentions. She snuck up on me one time when I wasn't expecting it... I still haven't forgiven her yet.

For one that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet, what's the name of that one lady from Del Sol Valley with the big hair? She's always walking around like she's better than my Sims, and I kind of love to hate her.

If I can only choose one, though, it is Agnes Crumplebottom.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,445 Member
    Dani Davila, I thought they were single but I just checked their wiki and it says they are sweethearts with another sim. Dani became a good friend to my sims partner and accidentally ruined their relationship but I forgive Dani. I don't know what it is, but I like them. NKJAHD5.png
  • Options
    BoomeyBoomey Posts: 43 Member
    @LiELF: I love this storyline and the picture does it justice. I appreciate that there are Simmers who enjoy the Occult aspect of the game too.
  • Options
    BoomeyBoomey Posts: 43 Member
    @Larrikateven: I’m getting that you may be describing Judith Ward. If so, I agree. I can’t stand her but I respect her 😂
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Bella Goth
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Vlad is my favorite.
  • Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 63 Member
    Count Vladislaus Straud IV, also known as Vlad :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Agatha Crumplebottom. Lady's got style, and isn't liable to hit you with a lead purse/handbag.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Jacques Villareal. I enjoy playing him as the kind of "nice" mob boss who invests in Windenburg and generally keeps up an untarnished reputation. Depending on the save, I sometimes redeem him from crime and put his money and contacts to better uses.

In my historical save he is a sly old trapper/fur trader, who occasionally tutors my main sims on frontier life.
  • Options
    EneroDesyembreEneroDesyembre Posts: 64 Member
    I have to agree with all the Greg and Vlad and Mrs. Crumplebottom mentions. She snuck up on me one time when I wasn't expecting it... I still haven't forgiven her yet.

For one that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet, what's the name of that one lady from Del Sol Valley with the big hair? She's always walking around like she's better than my Sims, and I kind of love to hate her.

If I can only choose one, though, it is Agnes Crumplebottom.

Oddly enough, as much as I want agnes to smack my sims she usually ends up becoming a cool aunt for them along with agatha every now and then. She's usually got a better temper when she isn't selling goods at finchwick
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Candy Behr. Love her to bits - her style and vibe - but for the longest time I didn't know what to do with her story. She had a bad case of always the bridesmaid and never the bride. Romantic pursuits were not going well.

But recently she found true love while on vacation after hitting it off with a bartender. I'm happy for my girl :blush:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Bob Pancakes (too) or else maybe the lady in Evergreen Harbour with the semi-to-fully dodgy money schemes. The magic sage Morgyn is pretty choice too.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited November 2023
    I forgot about Ned Whalen
    Ned_Whalen.png
    A promo sim for TS4. He reminds me of a certain TS3 premade (Liam O'Dourke). Wiki page:
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Ned_Whalen
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Grim aka Hot Floaty Boi. :D
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    Boomey wrote: »
    @Larrikateven: I’m getting that you may be describing Judith Ward. If so, I agree. I can’t stand her but I respect her 😂

Yes, that's the name, thank you!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,871 Member
    I can't pick just one. Summer Holiday, Liberty Lee, and Venessa Jeong are all favorites of mine.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Liberty Lee! Sim-me married her during my first time playing the game and I've had a soft spot for her ever since.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Alice Martin, adorable Strangerville sweetheart :)
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member
    None--I make all of them suffer equally :wink:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Caleb Valtore (Forgotten Hollow)
    I love Caleb Vatore! He is the representation of good vampires, everywhere. <3

I usually don't play with premades but Caleb is an exception, so cute. A close second is Mila Munch, seems to be a bff with a lot of my sims; I really like Claire Bjorn and her family, not so much the dad. (name escapes me. :D)

On another note, my sim was in a restaurant when Ted and wife came in. Ted yelled at her, then shoved her! :o Needless to say, I will never play that couple. (I was trying to figure a way to knock Ted off and do, what's her name a favor. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,909 Member
    Bess Sterling (StrangerVille)
    I don't actually have a favorite but I'm glad you gave some love to Bess :) she is one of the loveliest premades in the game imo, and the entrepreneur stuff makes her totally unique
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Mortimer Goth ☺️
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack