Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skeilah's Stories [Updated 03.03.2024]

SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
koppTCP.png

Sul, sul! I’ve been playing two different Legacy Challenges at once for a while now. One isn’t enough :P Since I always update both stories together, I decided to merge everything into one discussion thread (less work for me, hehe). Have fun reading!

Blog Home Page (for following purposes)

About the Follow the Whim Legacy
Family Tree

The catch of this legacy is that the Watcher (=the player, in this case, me) can’t control the story. The heir tells their own story. You are only allowed to do the following things:
• Follow the whims (=wants and fears) of the heir
• Fill needs when needed
• Follow aspiration goals
• Complete work tasks or tasks on social events
• Move the heir to another lot ONCE in their lifetime

In this legacy, all offsprings, both adopted children or children from birth, from another species than human, all are eligible to become the next heir. Once all offsprings turned into teens, a poll will be opened, and everyone can vote for the next heir.

Generation 1 Overview Chapters
Generation 2 Overview Chapters
Generation 3 Overview Chapters
Generation 4 Overview Chapters

About the MySims Legacy
Family Tree

This legacy challenge is based on the MySims Legacy Challenge from alexia142, where every generation is based on a MySims Trophy that can be found through collecting. The challenge is LONG (20 generations), but so worth it, because every generation gives you new experiences. You must complete all of the Generation Goals in order to continue to the next generation. These goals are found on my blog, in the sidebar of every chapter.

In this legacy, only children of the opposite gender to the current heir are eligible to become the next heir. The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child will automatically take over for the next generation. No heir poll for this story, sorry :).

Generation 1 Overview Chapters
Generation 2 Overview Chapters
Generation 3 Overview Chapters
Generation 4 Overview Chapters
Generation 5 Overview Chapters
Generation 6 Overview Chapters
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
Post edited by Skeilah on

Comments