Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom worlds with explorable tombs and/or diving lots?

Which custom worlds have WA tombs to explore, diving spots, or both? (Rflong7's Legacy Island 3 has both and it's awesome. I would love to have a whole list of worlds that have this content!)

Comments

• Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited October 2023
    My Meredith Cove Nightmare has both tombs and multiple dive lots of varying difficulties. Its a horror themed world with a lot more mummies than even EA's Egypt map and a lot of the tombs have fire traps, yet no dive pools, so make sure you learn kung fu and bring plenty of death flowers

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994967/meredith-cove-update-1-12-2022-a-fix-for-the-old-church-tomb-is-here=p1

You will have to download an update for the Old Church from my studio, because otherwise you won't be able to pickup the star keystone at the end of it, that you will need to unlock the Ritual Site. Here is a link to the old Church because I wasn't able to update the first post on Sims forum page to include it for some reason.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9527604

Also, after you read the description for the Tri Coasters Amusement Park Festival Grounds, replace it with this one to get rid of the annoying floating ceiling pieces

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9500219

Other than that, if you have all the expansion packs and all the store content that I used, you should be fine.
    Post edited by Damienf519 on
  • Options
    CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Storybrook County has both (though the tombs aren't big). Caldey Isle has some puzzle-y tombs as well.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
  • Options
    @Damienf519 , I read your thread about Meredith Cove and I love the fact that you created a world with a mystery to solve I see that it requires all EPs. Is the Into The Future content essential for the world to work?
  • Options
    @PalmArrow,
    Yes, because it includes some Into The Future specific community lots such as the bot shop and uses the food synthesizers to turn the bars into functioning restaurants. Also if you play with the saved game file I made for it, some of the households include sims with Into the Future Specific traits and lifetime wishes, also a few of them have Plumbots. I don't think I used Into the Future content for any of the tombs or dive lots, but I did for many of the other lots, although most of the lots should look the same or close to the same without the pack installed, because I used objects from the pack somewhat sparingly because it doesn't fit the overall theme of the Meredith Cove.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, @Damienf519 ! I will install the world and see if I can play it without ITF.
  • Options
    @Damienf519 , I've started playing in Meredith Cove and so far it works well without Into the Future. I'm using your save file, and I was afraid that the missing plumbots were going to be a problem, but they're not!

My sim is just reading signs around town and learning skills, for now. I started a game with her completely unskilled, and it's too early to get her into danger. But I'm enjoying the clues and signs that something is wrong scattered around the town!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @PalmArrow
    That's nice. Glad you're enjoying it so far. I forget to mention that there's an issue with the Library tomb that I keep forgetting to fix. Part of the reason is it wouldn't let me update the front page for the thread on the world. Also the there is bot building machine that you will only have access to in the bot shop after solving a puzzle, but since you don't have Into the Future installed, that one shouldn't even matter for you. I wonder if it just replaced the Plumbots with regular sims
    Post edited by Damienf519 on
  • Options
    @Damienf519 , the plumbots were not replaced with regular Sims, they are just not there. Which means the household called "Hutson and his robot" is just Hutson . 😁

My Sim just visited the museum for the first time. What a great idea to put a bouncer in a museum!