Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    42F and mostly sunny B)

High today in the lower 50's with a chance of light rain. Most of the day will be cold and dry.

@Monet11 Loving your weather! B)
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
    picture perfect
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    72F just after sunset with light winds

• Options
    47F and raining. High today 54 with rain off and on throughout the day.
  • Options
    49F and cloudy. Got an inch of rain yesterday. Forecast for about another 3/4 of an inch of rain between today and tomorrow. I guess I can't complain too much (Although I want to lol.) as we haven't had a wet weekend in quite awhile. High today in the mid 50's.
  • Options
    45F and mostly cloudy. High today in the mid 50's and a slight chance of rain this evening. Lows are in the mid 30's, but still above freezing. Our first frost of the year should hold off for at least another week.
  • Options
    52F and cloudy. High today in the mid 50's.

The good news about the cooler temps is that the leaves are turning color. Lots of beautiful yellow, orange, and red colors. B)
  • Options
    53F and mostly cloudy. Mornings are going to be chilly this week.
  • Options
    40F and clear skies. Winds from the south will help give us a high around 60. Rain starts late tonight.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Today was around 90F with clear skies. So ready for this heat to be over and for the fall weather to finally kick in.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    About 10 degrees warmer than it's been lately due to that wind from the south. 52F and cloudy. High today around 60.

Going to get around a 1/2 inch of rain between late tonight and early tomorrow. Wind will be coming from the north, as usual, starting later tonight.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Somewhere between 90F to 100F. I checked several different sources and they all said something different. I don't know anymore. All I know is that it's HOT!
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Yesterday, the high and low temps were within 5 degrees of each other. Low to mid 50's. Same thing today. Currently, 52F with a high in the mid 50's today. Light rain sporadically throughout most of the day.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited October 2023
    Sunny, 4 deg. C. Southeast wind 14 m/s, gust 21 m/s. Moderate gale on the Beaufort scale.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    41F and raining. High today in the lower 50's.
  • Options
    40F and cloudy. The sky will clear up resulting in lots of sunshine today, but the high will only be around 53F.

Low tomorrow in the mid to lower 30's. So we may have our first frost of the year. Then it will warm up on Tuesday with a high of 70. I'll believe it when I see it, but it will be much warmer than it has been in quite awhile. B)
  • Options
    41F and partly sunny. High today in the mid 50's.

Chance of scattered showers throughout the week.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,073 Member
    It was in the upper 60s today and partly to mostly cloudy. It's supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon through early Wednesday. The total rainfall isn't expected to be very much (around a tenth of an inch). The biggest impact is supposed to be much cooler weather through early next week; highs are expected to be in the 40s and 50s and lows in the 20s and 30s. We'll likely have below freezing temperatures for the first time this fall on Thursday and Friday mornings, and there's a possibility of a hard freeze by this weekend.
  • Options
    Due to the wind coming from the south, temps are 15 to 20 degrees warmer than yesterday. First 3 bears day (65 to 75) in quite awhile today. The next few days will probably be the last "warm" weather we get this year.

57F and mostly cloudy. High today around 70 and all the rain will be well north of us. B)
  • Options
    Hard to believe it's 61F and raining. We may break a record for the warmest low temp. Average high for this time of year is only 57. High today in the mid 60's. Upper 60's forecast for Thursday and Friday with about 3/4 inch of rain.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

31° and Partly Cloudy. Expecting our first snowfall this evening.
  • Options
    73 and dry
  • Options
    3rd day in a row where our low is close to our high temperature resulting in record breaking warmest lows ever recorded for this time of year. B)

63F and cloudy. High of only 65 today. Cold front on the way which will result in our first forecast of snow arriving within the next few days.
  • Options
    68F and mostly cloudy. Today is expected to be warm for this time of year.