Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you played…. the Ito family?

I’ve seen threads where Goths, Landgraabs and other pre-made Sims are the focus.

My current Sim (name of Casie) is the girlfriend of Kiyoshi Ito. They met in high school. Now I’m looking at taking their relationship to adult levels and adopting the entire Ito family into my story and gameplay.

So, yeah, tell me about your experiences with the Ito family.

Comments

• Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Sadly I haven't played much. Only thing I got so far is that Neighborhood Stories killed off Megumi and I didn't want the household to be teen and kid only, since teens somehow avoid the death gaze of Neighborhood Stories, so I took them off the death counter. And while several households could have the potental to move out, I think they're far too important to Mt. Komorebi in it's general backstory as a big established wealthy household to allow them to move out. Them and the Nishidakes. So they're just in the limbo state and I wonder if I'll manage to pick them up at any point at all in my gameplay.

The Megumi thing did throw a wrench into my plans with my turn in the Akiyama's because I aboslutely was going to have Kado chase fame in order to get close to Megumi once again and now that's been thrown out! Ah well.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited August 2023
    Oh dear. RIP Megumi. I agree their backstory is too tied up in Mt Komorebi to move…. Wonder how I’m going to work that in with Kiyoshi. Maybe he’ll put pressure on his sister to stay and unhold the family honour because he’ll follow Casie to De Sol Valley.
  • Options
    StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    I just started thinking about the Dixie Cups / Belle Stars song "Iko Iko" (used in the movie 'Rain Man' ages ago). That's one powerful surname you have there. Now I have to get that song out of my head!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,409 Member
    I didn't really play them, but I gave them a new house and made them a powerful spellcaster family.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

The Ito Family is highly regarded within the Council, an organisation to keep the people safe from all these threatening, evil, occult creatures (like vampires for example. And werewolves, spellcasters, mermaids…).
    Mr Ito even invented the 'Anti Magic Device' to keep supernaturals from using their magic within a certain radius.
    When Kiyoshi, the son of the family turned 17, it was time for him to follow his fathers footsteps.
    2d10b99e3768ba3a34f3095e24bef892a8a529f6.jpg

He and the trustworthy technician Dtui were sent to the Lab to overwatch two captured creatures and the Anti Magic Devices.
    But something went terribly wrong. Somehow these creatures influenced Dtui and Kiyoshi and they were able to escape.
    Despite the Anti Magic Devices.
    c14032476dc4b65aaa6a928255f9129b83cd7f42.jpg

This brought great shame on the Ito family. Kiyoshi and Dtui were sentenced to death for their malpractice and to save face, Mr Ito himself lit the pyre of his son.
    But Dtui and Kiyoshi must have made a deal with a devil because they escaped again.
    Two years later the council needed Kiyoshi to spy a certain group of supernatural students he befriended and he returned to the Council.
    fb7c78ed6bfb4906d24672a3a8753151c7d94ae9.jpg

His sister Nanami is suspicious. She has an eye on him ever since.
    8e66584c3123a087e9275a6ac91c643cfdd29716.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited August 2023
    Hopefully neither the Ito family nor the Council will ever find out that Kiyoshi found his fated mate down in that Lab. Jack, the werewolf. Dtui, the devious hag, had been there anyway to rescue Jack and Saiwa, the captured creatures.
    And to escape their execution, Kiyoshi and Dtui really made a deal, not with a devil but with a lower god and became yokai, his servants.
    Kiyoshi grew fond of his friends and is secretly an agent for the Resistance, an organisation that acts against the Council (and helps creatures that are threatened by the Council).
    2c39618fbc0a4ceac28b0d6b9e8f24c4ba069d40.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,442 Member
    edited August 2023
    I usually don't play premades. Ik never played the goths or the landgraabs. But Kiyoshi is the one exception. Just like for the op he started as my sims boyfriend. I was playing Callisto, my supersim at the time.
    GcWbIF2.png
    Their first kiss as a couple when they were teens
    They have been together ever since. In my game Kiyoshi is an adult now. He moved in with Callisto when they were both in university in a dorm in San mychuno. Afterwards he accompanied her to moonwood mill where she completed all werewolf aspirations. Callisto cured herself and returned to be a spellcaster. Kiyoshi on the other hand stayed a werewolf, a well mannered werewolf who knows how to control his temperaments. Afterwards he showed Callisto his home country when they both completed the snowy escape sports enthousiast aspiration.
    kGv8GCp.png

btD8h7G.png
    Callisto and Kiyoshi on top of Mt Komorebi. Here Kiyoshi doesn't have to hide his werewolf form
    Currently I am on a little break from their story but Kiyoshi will marry Callisto when she will do the soulmate aspiration and the family ones.
    nXKWUkI.png
    One a romantic date
    1l1kbqy.png
    Exploring the selvadorada jungle together

Kiyoshi's family are background characters. I set up a club for family gatherings and they come around for the holidays.
    sPKs5Th.png
    7NzsPM2.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    Very nice everyone. Keep them coming!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    My young sims often befriend Nanami, but they always learn they can never have her over
    because she's a kleptomaniac

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Yes. I aged up all the kids in the neighborhood to young adults for added drama

Forgive me of spellings: the boy Kiyoti is in a love triangle with Kaori Nishidake and Miki Akayama. Obviously, Kaori and Kiyoti are meant to be. But Kiyoti's dad hates the Nishidake family. Also, Kiyoti's sister, Nanami (she's a troublemaker) is best friends with Miki (she's very childish).

At Kaori and Kiyoti's wedding, everyone showed up with bags over their heads. He mistook his wife for Miki, and got married to her. Worried that the marriage would be over, Miki seduced Kiyoti to get pregnant. But she didn't get pregnant, and went Nanami for help. Nanami decided that Miki should sleep with Kiyoti's dad to get pregnant. The genes will be similar enough that Kaori wouldn't notice.

There is a lot that happened, but that was the beginning.

Currently, Nanami got hurt on the ski slopes. She's at a hospital with an evil doctor who's kidnapped her. And now she's pregnant.