Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Waterpark Items Are Needed

They gave us slash pads in the family expansion. Now we need the following items to make better waterparks.

Pool Slides

Dumping Buckets that dump water on Sims.

Waterpark Waterslides that are functional.

Pool Waterfalls that sims can play under.

Pool Steps cause most pools have them now.

Comments

• Options
    Ninja-Dan22Ninja-Dan22 Posts: 117 Member
    I would love water slides! Back in sims 3 days, the reason I wanted island paradise the most is becuase it came with a waterslide.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would love water slides! Back in sims 3 days, the reason I wanted island paradise the most is becuase it came with a waterslide.

They came with pool slides not waterslides.
  • Options
    Ninja-Dan22Ninja-Dan22 Posts: 117 Member
    They came with pool slides not waterslides.

Aren't they both called water slides? I mean it's the same thing (a slide that was water go down it that lands in water as well). Either would be good for sims but I think pool slides is more likely to be added than a slide you'd find in a waterpark (although I wish they would add waterparks!)
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    We need a waterpark game or stuff pack.

-different kinds of pools with more activities, like walking across ropes, water buckets and playing water basketball in a shallow pool

-gentle wave pool where you can body surf or float on tubes

-water slides! If they allowed us to design the twists, turns, and width, that would be cool! They can slide down together on big tubes (sort of like Mt. Korembi) or slide down individual with just their bodies!

-add a few summery treats to sell in carts like slushies, snow cones, popsicles and smoothies
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    All of the above plus more pool float options.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    MichelleW wrote: »
    All of the above plus more pool float options.

I would love a flamingo float and a watermelon one.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I'd love all of these! I especially miss pool slides so much.

It'd be nice if they released a Waterpark themed GP or SP.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Add a Lazy River Pool to the list with donut shaped flotation devices.
  • Options
    Sarah26CatSarah26Cat Posts: 169 Member
    It's a wonder why no one has thought to combine theme park tycoon games with Sims before, but I think it sounds cool. It could be a whole stuff or game pack. We'd have rides they can go on, special booths selling food and toys, maybe a sideshow game (I don't know if that's the correct word) where your sim would try to throw a hoop around a bottle, or try to shoot a duck with a water gun, something like that... There could be a wet-ride, where your sims would wear swimsuits for and come out drenched. And none of it would be a rabbithole, or be tied to just the world.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I'd buy a full EP centered on pool (and beach) fun objects and activities. Building your own ride or even just waterslide would be great.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Sarah26Cat wrote: »
    It's a wonder why no one has thought to combine theme park tycoon games with Sims before, but I think it sounds cool. It could be a whole stuff or game pack. We'd have rides they can go on, special booths selling food and toys, maybe a sideshow game (I don't know if that's the correct word) where your sim would try to throw a hoop around a bottle, or try to shoot a duck with a water gun, something like that... There could be a wet-ride, where your sims would wear swimsuits for and come out drenched. And none of it would be a rabbithole, or be tied to just the world.

Themeparks/Waterparks are too big for a stuffpack. It would require a Gamepack or an Expansion.
  • Options
    If we get a waterpark pack I want to see npc lifeguards or our sims be able to be life guards.

I know we have a lifeguard career with Island Living but it's a rabbithole career.
  • Options
    DropMeThereDropMeThere Posts: 5 New Member
    I'd rather want that the water park elements included in a Holiday game pack, since we need both.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Would be lovely if we get one of those big winding water slides and some inflatable tubes sims can ride down the slide. I have a community pool in my game with all the water activities and is pretty fun, but a big water slide would be amazing.

TkYlmAZ.png
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    That’ll be nice