Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July 2023 Horse Ranch Patch + Aug. bugfix + Patch 1.100

Comments

• Options
    briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    Does anyone knows what may be causing I cant open sim menu interactions???
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    edited August 2023
    Thanks, @feevee! Crazy day at my end. Eventually work will end?

Mod and Tool Updates

Mod Updates from LittleMsSam

Mod Updates: Cooking and Harvestables

CC Updates

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AristolynxAristolynx Posts: 3 New Member
    While I'm aware this is also a vanilla bug with the HR patch, seems the newest Build Buy hotfix causes thought bubbles to be visible through walls, and the bubble icons to be off-center. The bubbles were fixed when BBB was removed.

Better Exceptions also reported the updated Restaurants package from the callandvisittweaks mod as a bad tuning package, specifically something to do with promotions. The game kept throwing LEs until I removed it.
  • Options
    AristolynxAristolynx Posts: 3 New Member
    > @briesims said:
    > Does anyone knows what may be causing I cant open sim menu interactions???

Have you tried the 50/50 method? It's difficult to tell since we don't know what mods you have.
  • Options
    @Aristolyx Could you test with only BBB etc.? Many thanks.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Aristolynx wrote: »
    > @briesims said:

Have you tried the 50/50 method? It's difficult to tell since we don't know what mods you have.

UI LE's only

MY UI'S Mods

Mods\LoadingScreen_Mod\AhinanaLS Sky.package
    \__ 03/16/2023

Mods\MizoreYukii_Mods\MizoreYukii_Shushu_KidsCanPlanSocialEvents1.96.package
    \__ 08/15/2023

Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-1.99.package
    \__ 07/20/2023

Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-ChingyuOptionsCompatible-1.99.package
    \__ 07/20/2023

Mods\Tmex-BetterBuildBuy\tmex-BetterBuildBuy.package
    \__ 08/14/2023

Mods\Weerbesu_Mods\More_CAS_Columns_(3_Columns).package
    \__ 07/21/2023

Mods\Weerbesu_Mods\UI_Cheats_Extension.package
    \__ 07/19/2023

=====SCAN COMPLETE=====
    \__ Found 7 UI mods.
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    edited August 2023
    Good morning ! ☀️

Ilex updates

Décor with a purpose
    Fonctionnal tissue boxes

Fonctional sunblock

Feed your pets
    Purchase pet treats
  • Options
    BE on Balkanika KompotProcessor.package, BosseladyTV_Better_BFFs.package, BosseladyTV_Sim_Services_6.23.package and BosseladyTV_Trade_School_5.23.package and they are all up to date on my game.

Also got BE on \brazenlotus_ModCORE.package/brazenlotus_ModCORE_Food锛咲rink.package
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited August 2023
    briesims wrote: »
    > @briesims said:

UI LE's only

MY UI'S Mods

\__ 03/16/2023

\__ 08/15/2023

Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-1.99.package
    \__ 07/20/2023

Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-ChingyuOptionsCompatible-1.99.package
    \__ 07/20/2023

\__ 08/14/2023

\__ 07/21/2023

\__ 07/19/2023

=====SCAN COMPLETE=====
    \__ Found 7 UI mods.

Im quite positive you should only have one version installed of the "MoreTraitsInCas" mod. If you have the Chingyu mod called "MoreTraitsMod" than you should have only installed the

"Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-ChingyuOptionsCompatible-1.99.package"

if not than you can have installed "Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-1.99.package"

But Not Both.
  • Options
    > @briesims said:

UI LE's only

MY UI'S Mods

\__ 03/16/2023

\__ 08/15/2023

\__ 07/20/2023

\__ 07/20/2023

\__ 08/14/2023

\__ 07/21/2023

\__ 07/19/2023

=====SCAN COMPLETE=====
    \__ Found 7 UI mods.

Im quite positive you should only have one version installed of the "MoreTraitsInCas" mod. If you have the Chingyu mod called "MoreTraitsMod" than you should have only installed the

"Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-ChingyuOptionsCompatible-1.99.package"

if not than you can have installed "Mods\thepancake1 and MizoreYukii_Mods\thepancake1-MoreTraitsInCAS-v1m-1.99.package"

But Not Both.

Thanks!

\BrazenLotus\brazenlotus_ModCORE.packageShow Tuning
    Invalid Tuning
    brazenlotus: pieMenu_Seasonal | _icon has an invalid value for <class 'sims4.resources.ResourceKeyWrapper'> specified: 00000000-00000000-DDDEDF714F01B587. Setting to default value None
  • Options
    KatieMods_TheOneWhereTheyAreFriends and KatieMods_TheOneWithAllTheRomance are broken
  • Options
    KiaraSims4Mods_Stylist_ActiveCareer seems to br broken too.
  • Options
    @briesims Can you please be specific in your reports? A report from Better Exceptions doesn't tell me enough to report a mod broken here. I need to have all the info I describe on page 1, and I need a test that's done when nothing but the mod in question is installed etc., not even MCCC or BE. I also need to know how the mod is broken in the game, not just that a report is produced. I've been using some of the mods you list here with no LEs or in-game errors.

• Options
    edited August 2023

Mod Updates

Mod Updates: Cooking and Harvestables

CC Updates

Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    radicalgrrlradicalgrrl Posts: 1 New Member
    tmex build buy is having issues with chat icons not being centered! tested it today and some other people are having issues as well.
  • Options
    tmex build buy is having issues with chat icons not being centered! tested it today and some other people are having issues as well.

Is it working otherwise? Does the issue affect function, or is it just visual?
  • Options
    vvrenvvren Posts: 54 Member

have same issue too. just was thinking about test before I saw your message
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @briesims Can you please be specific in your reports? A report from Better Exceptions doesn't tell me enough to report a mod broken here. I need to have all the info I describe on page 1, and I need a test that's done when nothing but the mod in question is installed etc., not even MCCC or BE. I also need to know how the mod is broken in the game, not just that a report is produced. I've been using some of the mods you list here with no LEs or in-game errors.

I could tell you that I did everything said in the principal mods even repaired the game so that could find out it was those mods causing me LE issues. Even tried the vanilla mode.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member

I could tell you that I did everything said in the principal mods even repaired the game so that could find out it was those mods causing me LE issues. Even tried the vanilla mode.

The first post here has information on Katie's The One With All The Romance Mod as well as information on how to contact her.
    https://katiemods.tumblr.com/search/the one with all the romances dirl;ect

And you can contact KiaraSims4 regarding issues with her Mods on her Discord:
    https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
  • Options
    ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    @luthienrising how I suppose to download this?
    uwrxtqcoyy94.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    ShinjiM wrote: »
    @luthienrising how I suppose to download this?
    uwrxtqcoyy94.png

Get in touch with KiaraSims4 if it's one of their mods.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @briesims I know it's frustrating but the way you're reporting LEs isn't one that's gives me enough information to be certain that a mod is actually broken. I need a separate test of each mod. That test has to be done with no other files in the Mods folder at all and after deleting localthumbcache. I need Simmers to actually confirm that they did that each time. I also need to know when the game produced an LE (if it did) and what other symptoms of a mod being broken happen. What is the mod supposed to do that it isn't doing?

@ShinjiM Good question. Ask the modder. The mod wasn't listed as early access on her status page. Check that status page for links as well.
  • Options
    ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    @ShinjiM Not sure, but I'd suggest taking this full report to TwistedMexi's Discord server.

here's the BE (after adding some mods, this BE appear again)
    about Kiarasims's Yoga Lot Trait
    I don't have discord, sorry
    9yzg04eci3th.png

• Options
    edited August 2023
    @ShinjiM Does the invalid tuning there affect gameplay for the lot, or cause any other issues in-game? That would need to be tested with the mod alone, all other files removed from Mods and localthumbcache deleted.
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Mod Updates

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top