May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LittleMsSam's Calendar Tweaks Mod

Sul Sul! I was just wondering if anybody else was having trouble getting this mod to work? I have installed the mod and the XML Injector mod and it isn't giving me any new options on my teen's homework book. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    This may be a silly question but did you delete the localthumbcache file in The Sims 4 folder? Anytime you add or remove a mod/CC, you need to do that.

If you did that, make sure it's up-to-date with the latest patch, and that you have script mods enabled. They get disabled after every patch.

I haven't had any issues with that mod.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,118 Member
    Thanks @SweetieWright_84! It's not a silly question at all, because I haven't deleted the localthumbcache file. :D I didn't realise that that had to be done every time you add or take stuff out of the mods folder. It may solve issues with another mod I've had problems with too. I will try this when I next play. Thanks!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    It's easy to forget to do that. I don't know if you really need to do it but I've always read on these forums that you do. So I just make it a rule for myself to do it every time I remove/add anything.

I hope it helps.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel