Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July 2023 Horse Ranch Patch + Aug. bugfix + Patch 1.100

Comments

• Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited July 2023

Tool Updates
    • Sims 4 Studio - reupdated! - Redownload if you saw the earlier post!

Studio has been updated once again to v 3.2.0.9 because of several bugs.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,609 Member
    @Mstybl95 yes you were right- it was the more cas columns. I got the updated version and can now change the horse's mane color
  • Options
    LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    edited July 2023
    DarkPower wrote: »
    I had a weird bug--fixed now--that I couldn't pin down doing the 50/50 technique. One of LittleMsSam's (updated) mods was causing me to lose the... I can't remember the name, but the things from Dream Home Decorator that you can hang clothes from. They simply weren't available in Build/Buy. As far as I could tell, everything else from DHD was still in the game, just not those pieces. Even checking each mod separately (took me all afternoon) didn't pin down which mod it was. Which leads me to believe that it may have been a combination of two or more mods that did it?

Anyway, I re-downloaded her mods and everything's fine now; I can hang up my clothes with ease now. Maybe I just didn't re-download the one that caused me the problem. But I guess double-check that you haven't lost any furniture.

Could it be that you installed More Visible Wall Objects & Better Build Buy by TwistedMexi, but did not enable CC in BBB Settings? BBB will hide all these Objects since i edit them, and the Game marks them as CC then. Not sure if i even touch those objects, but it is the only that would make sense.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Stand Still in CAS was recently updated by MizoreYukii and can be downloaded from MTS:
    https://modthesims.info/d/630172/stand-still-in-cas-amp-no-occult-animations-version-shimrod101-amp-shooksims.html
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @KimberlyAZ - Nope. I typed the wrong name. Will fix that! Thanks.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Broken Mods
    • Fixed Nyx's Enhanced Aliens (LowMotivesWarning/GOOD_BOYgoneBAD)
    • lesscookingtricks (Bienchen) - reported to be blocking some gourmet recipes

Cleared by Creator
    • Mirai -all

Mod and Tool Updates

CC Updates

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DarkPowerDarkPower Posts: 80 Member
    Could it be that you installed More Visible Wall Objects & Better Build Buy by TwistedMexi, but did not enable CC in BBB Settings? BBB will hide all these Objects since i edit them, and the Game marks them as CC then. Not sure if i even touch those objects, but it is the only that would make sense.

Hmm, that might be it--except that I normally keep CC off in BBB settings, since the only CC I normally use is Peacemaker's windows and doors, which means that other times when I went looking for those objects, CC was almost certainly off.

But anyway, I love your mods! Thanks for making so many great ones!
  • Options
    ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    A bit of catching up, as well as new reports from today:

Mod Updates

Japanese website?

• Options
    vvrenvvren Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2023
    deleted
    Post edited by vvren on
  • Options
    baniduhainebaniduhaine Posts: 33 Member
    @luthienrising yeah, sorry, forgot about it
    I just did the 50/50 method! So the issue only appeared when this mod was in the folder. But I didn't test the 'clear' game with just this mod only (so potentially it could also be some kind of a conflict, not sure about it though)

You speak of v1-A, right? v1-A was a traits tracker override, so it is likely incompatible after so many changes to the game. GOOD_B0YgoneBAD has quit modding. v1-B should still work albeit with its additional requirements.
  • Options
    anhaeeynanhaeeyn Posts: 29 Member

Every language have english version names [CAS & random townies] mod by Senni was updated for the latest patch and horses.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Hi @ShinjiM. Yep! Halapeco's website and Twitter feed are in Japanese.

@vvren For this thread, I only occasionally list new content related to the actual patch/pack changes, except for bugfix mods

@baniduhaine There are two versions? (Also, love the new mod status page!) @mistilteinn If one version works and the other doesn't, please do let me know!

• Options
    edited July 2023

Broken Mods
    • No Sad Moodlet for Forgotten Birthday (ClaudiaSharon) - breaks auto-aging of Infants

Cleared by Creator
    • baniduhaine - all except Cleaning Skill (updated) and NPC Offspring (in testing)

Mod and Tool Updates

• Options
    baniduhainebaniduhaine Posts: 33 Member
    @baniduhaine There are two versions? (Also, love the new mod status page!) @mistilteinn If one version works and the other doesn't, please do let me know!
    Thanks!

Yes, there was v1-A and v1-B. 1-A is broken, 1-B should work but won't account for Werewolves.

Speaking of GOOD_B0YgoneBAD mods, GOOD_B0YgoneBAD's Enhanced Aliens has two parallel ones that should work, the hotfix by SweetSimmer on that same mod's comments and the one by me that GOOD_B0YgoneBAD linked on the original mod description there.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Thanks @baniduhaine! Grabbed details from your Tumblr.

Mod Updates

Post edited by luthienrising on
  • Options
    lexkatslexkats Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know what would be causing my game to crash?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><report><version>2</version><sessionid>599e327c3f8a62f264bdf3ae</sessionid><type>crash</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.macarm64</sku><createtime>2023-07-24 04:50:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.99.264.1230-1.200.000.600.Release</buildsignature><systemconfig></systemconfig><categoryid> 0x7ea884</categoryid><stack> 0x7ea884 0x7ea3cc 0x7915b4 0x17a7004 0x17a27e0 0x17a1220 0x17a031c 0x179f448 0x115abc4 0x115a664 0x115a518 0xe02a5c 0x102a67c 0xe2c2b0 0x5490 0x45d4 0x45b0 0x95448 0xaf4e8000000993c8 0x11b800000099070 0x3564800000098bc8 0xd00480000007e348 0x546500000007d4b8 0x7d41800000030c40</stack><threads></threads><screenshot></screenshot><memdump></memdump><contextdata>Client Session Time: 3938.96
    Num Save Errors: 0
    Num Load Errors: 0
    Current Game State: 0xbe7da869
    Game Sub-state: 0x1020b807
    LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 0
    Origin Version: 10,5,124,53512
    Modded: True
    SystemInfo: Mac OS X Version 13.4 (Build 22F66) GPU: Apple M1 Pro macOS Metal driver 0.0.0.0
    Architecture: arm64
    (baseaddr) 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x1022d8000,'The Sims 4' 0x19f2dd000,'Foundation' 0x19e343000,'CoreFoundation' 0x19e343000,'CoreFoundation' 0x19e343000,'CoreFoundation' 0x19e343000,'CoreFoundation' 0x19e343000,'CoreFoundation' 0x1a7bda000,'HIToolbox'(/baseaddr)</contextdata></report>
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    lexkats wrote: »
    Does anyone know what would be causing my game to crash?
    This is not a support thread. You'll need to take it to Answers or other forum threads.
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    ShinjiM wrote: »

Mod Updates

Japanese website?

I don’t see your problem. Do you have one loading the page? You can always translate into English with browser add-ons. I do that all the time for pages of different language.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    edited July 2023

Broken Mods
    • Nyx's Enhanced Aliens (update by SweetSimmer) - issues with Infants and aging (Note: Since badinuhaine's update also predates Infants, I'm pulling that from the suggested options list for now too)

Injured Mods
    • custom harvestables by icemunmun - tuning errors mean these will be updated, but please read this:
      Since a couple of people reported tuning errors for harvestables post update, I compared all the code of my previous harvestables with new post patch code. The only difference I could find is the addition of an interaction to the plants - Harvest by Ranch hands. I will add this slowly to all the harvestables. The remaining apparent differences are ones I made made to customize the plant like the size of harvestables, number of harvestables etc. So you can safely ignore them.

Cleared by Creator
    • Mythical Ascelin - Beautiful trait, Money Challenges

Mod Updates

CC Updates

• Options
    LivingDarknessLivingDarkness Posts: 6 New Member
    Maybe I have missed this mentioned, but LittleMsSams Gardening Workaround Fix seems to be causing an issue since Horse Ranch, at least for me. I know there was a gardening update in the July 18th patch which may be the culprit. Anyway, I have been playing a new household in Galloping Gluch, and there has been a strange issue where sims tend to stall out and continue their actions but they dont move. With the mod installed they completely glitch out, if you reset them they stay stuck in permanent T pose unless you go to manage worlds. Without the mod they simply get reset when you use the reset sim command.

Im not sure what the root of this issue is. Needless to say without the mod the "bug fix" of gardens not resettting when you load the game doesnt happen anyhow, my garden resets all the time upon loading the save (so yeah......great patching job....), and of course loading the lot after traveling (though the patch notes dont claim to fix that second issue), but yeah there does seem to be an issue. Admittedly I have not checked to see if this issue happens outside Galloping Gulch and I dont recall it happening between July 18th and the release of Horse Ranch with a household I was playing in Evergreen Harbor.
  • Options
    @LivingDarkness is this happening when it's the only file in the Mods folder and you deleted localthumbcache?
  • Options
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @LivingDarkness is this happening when it's the only file in the Mods folder and you deleted localthumbcache?

No I have deleted the cache, but there are other mods in the folder, however deleting the gardening fix fixs the sims not responding problem as stated.
  • Options
    I guess I can test it, the hangup happens randomly so its hard to force. Ill try.
  • Options
    So after a bit of testing the problem does not seem to be caused by LittleMsSams Gardening Workaround Fix mod. As I stated the hangups are random, so I cant say for certain, but I let a few in game days pass and didnt get a hangup. I did see NPCs circling in place in some areas of the gulch on occasion, which usually would mean that my sim would get stuck, but he didnt. So I am gonna guess the issue must stem from another bug fix mod I am using, and then if I also have the Gardening Workaround Fix mod installed that hangup turns into a problem that causes me to have to enter manage worlds to fix it. Which means, I have no idea.......LOL but Im guessing its not being caused by the Gardening Workaround Fix mod. I guess this something that simply needs to be fixed on my end.
  • Options
    ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member

LuvMySimz wrote: »
    ShinjiM wrote: »

Mod Updates

Japanese website?

I don’t see your problem. Do you have one loading the page? You can always translate into English with browser add-ons. I do that all the time for pages of different language.

I don't use that kind of web browser here (no chrome, edge, or other chromium-based). I used only waterfox (firefox-based browser) and doesn't has that translate feature.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top