Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Horse Ranch Glitch

LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,637 Member
OMG! I am so happy with this pack. Literally went to sleep with a smile on my face last night but I have a glitch in my game. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this, or like this and if they know how to fix it.

I usually do away with all townies, (something I do to customize my game with all my own sims), but because of the indigenous representation, I really wanted to keep them this time. But then I have to restart the game, and the first npc family, Old guy with horse disappeared. I couldn't find in households not in this world. I moved one of my families in and forgot about it.

Then this afternoon I loaded the game, and the second family, The pretty lady with the horse from the first scene of the trailer, the household disappeared. Even if I tried to archive the household in my library from another save, I can't find it in my main game save file's library. Anyone have this?

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Heartbroken because I had so many stories in my head with that character.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    there is an issue with the ui - it's illegible and i can't change mane colors.& my townies disappeared.
  • Options
    unable to harvest from crops
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Have you updated your mods?
  • Options
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    Have you updated your mods?

@Mstybl95 i don't think an update is ready for some big ones- my cc folder is way too big to sort out unless i make a day of it-- but i will test it without the folder installed to see. Thank you!
  • Options
    @Mstybl95 can you change the horse's hair color; Is it an in game option?
    I assume so bc random generated horse had turquoise hair and I don't see any premade horse breeds with this.
  • Options
    I can't get my sheep and goats placed in world in Henford-on-Bagley. Also the horse rides are not really working in Henford-on-Bagley as well as they do in Chestnut Ridge.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    I can't get my sheep and goats placed in world in Henford-on-Bagley. Also the horse rides are not really working in Henford-on-Bagley as well as they do in Chestnut Ridge.

I watched a creators review testing riding in Henford and they had the same issue. I believe they had to literally click on every single point in order to get the horse to go places, otherwise going for a ride was not routable for them at all. Seems horses weren't really routed for that world well.
  • Options
    Coconut27 wrote: »

I watched a creators review testing riding in Henford and they had the same issue. I believe they had to literally click on every single point in order to get the horse to go places, otherwise going for a ride was not routable for them at all. Seems horses weren't really routed for that world well.
    @Coconut27 yeah when trying to ride out from their home lot- often they can not. i called and uber and went to center squares of some worlds like tartosa, windenberg, and brindleton bay and it worked alright but they didnt go very far. like i have rose boke and walked my dog longer routes than this so i wonder why.

I came back to the lot and was finally able to place the sheep and goats. only then was i able to harvest from my crops. strange- does that mean we need sheep and goats to harvest, because so areas where I grow a lot of produce and plants, such animals don't make sense.

• Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    @Mstybl95 can you change the horse's hair color; Is it an in game option?
    I assume so bc random generated horse had turquoise hair and I don't see any premade horse breeds with this.

Remove or update any UI cheats. The ones I know of are BBB, UI cheats, any custom maps, more columns in CAS.

Also, some mods leave behind settings files you may be unaware of. It's best if you pull your whole sims 4 folder and let the game generate a new one. That way you can see how it looks without any mods and see if you are having the same problem. When you want to play your game, delete the folder you generated and put your other one back.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,347 EA Community Manager
    Heya,

Please keep bugs and technical issues on Answers HQ, you can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top