Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Roadmap Revealed! Horses!! šŸ“

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Lol yes itā€™s not easy, I didnā€™t say the horse is doing all the work, said doing ā€œmore workā€. Regardless I still hope itā€™s a separate skill šŸ™‚
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2023
    Omri147 wrote: Ā»
    So it was all true, I'm a bit excited but still pretty sad we need to have cats+dogs, horses and rodents in separate when Sims 3 had them all in one pack.

Also I'm sick of kits.

Called the Nickel and Dime effect, the thing is not to get hooked. just about all the features that was available in one pack is now spread out and anything that was once free to the customer is now behind a pay wall in some aspects it was intentional to be done that way and not necessarily a defect of a engine.
    Omen by HP IntelĀ®ļø Coreā„¢ļø i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    CK213 wrote: Ā»
    I hope the don't nerf Nectar making from what it was in The Sims 3.
    I loved creating various blends of nectar and aging the nectar in my sims wine cellar and letting it increase in value. It became a legacy investment for the next generation of sims.

If it's just making 3 types of nectar that never increase in value with no need to age it, I won't bother.

YES!
    I just found out nectar can be aged for more simoleons.

I'm not sure if there is a basement requirement, but that doesn't really matter as long as it can be aged in the racks.
    I can make a nectar cellar no matter what.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    its weird. i'm being blocked from buying kits but not horses i'm using the exact same card so i found that amusing
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Cowboys and nectar, courtesy the New Yorker newyorker.com
    230626_a24787_rd.jpg
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    its weird. i'm being blocked from buying kits but not horses i'm using the exact same card so i found that amusing

The EA App staunchly refuses to accept my credit card for some reason. Every single time I end up having to use Paypal. I have no idea what is so awful about my credit card for the EA App to so harshly reject it! :lol:
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg