Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack do you thick the sims 3 should next bring out???

Comments

• Options
    gogglezzgogglezz Posts: 1,518 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Nightlife
    University
    Pets
    Seasons
    Superstar
    Makin' Magic
    Apartment Life
    :)

Happy Simming <3
  • Options
    Star_GirlStar_Girl Posts: 317 Member
    edited December 2009
    Seasons! by far
  • Options
    katz_sims3katz_sims3 Posts: 83 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I don't think EA will try to just recreate sims 2 expansion packs as a sims 3 version, it would be a really dumb business move. I hope they come up with something that involves pets tho. And vampires and werewolves too, those were really fun.

I agree. Also would like seasons :)
  • Options
    StormbirdStormbird Posts: 186 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I would love to see Open for Business!!!!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,420 Member
    edited January 2010
    auselise wrote:
    I'd also like something along the lines of Tudor Court England...Large castles, London Tower, have your female sims fight to win the heart of the king and rule the country, your male sims fight to become the heir.

You could make your sims royaltiy or commaners where they have to serve the king and queen, or ones that get over excited by the site of the royal family.

If your sim is a traitor to royal blood they are sent to the Tower and never return (just to keep it Teen rated they wouldnt say anything about beheading or whatever)

I would love that!

Have all new fashions and hair styles from that era :)

Perhaps already have some of the Tudor families.
    Like Henry 8 is already King and married to Catharine so you have the Boleyn girls as a family, Jane Seymour etc...

I would love an EP like that. Actually if they just came out with a medieval themed EP where it had court intrigue, chivalry, etc. in it I'd be happy. I'm pretty sure that would have to incorporate some of the dating elements from Nightlife into it, which is all I really miss/want.
  • Options
    mewne0mewne0 Posts: 40 Member
    edited January 2010
    Seasons, definitely. It added so much to the Sims 2, and I it just seems necessary for the Sims 3, to make it more realistic and give us more things to do.
  • Options
    DeathBahamutXXXDeathBahamutXXX Posts: 295 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I would like to see the Sims 3 version of University and Hot Date/Nightlife expansion packs.
  • Options
    TookaTooka Posts: 16 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I would adore seeing The Sims 3: Pets. I never got the expansion pack for it for The Sims 2, but I'd still really love to see how great they can make the pets for The Sims 3. :D

Nightlife would be pretty cool to see as well.
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited January 2010
    Superstar and Makin' Magic!
  • Options
    EmmaHazleyEmmaHazley Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I have a few ideas, doubt how well they would actually work out but here goes:

I was thinking of a pack which gave way more hair styles for all genders and ages aswell as clothes.

A pack which you can do different jobs, like a westler (this is inspired by the WA pack were you can go kung fu).

OOO What if our sims could become touring rock stars, visting diferent countries, hotels and living the rock star life. That would be cool.

A pack which makes our sims royals, for example they live in castles in olden time England. They could have jousts and the whole medievil theme.

My mind is just a crazy colourful jumble now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KaiIeiKaiIei Posts: 381
    edited January 2010
    It surprises me that when people are asked what new expansion they would like to see in The Sims 3, they respond with expansion packs from the two previous games. Why? I feel like those that respond that way admit to throwing their money away.

Why buy something you already have? I say EA give us new expansions that also contain some main elements of some previous EP's. ie Weather and Seasons, pets, the ability to live in apartments - though I think adding this to TS3 would be pretty played out and unnecessary, but it could be alright if it was revamped - vacations, superstardom though they should make it so there's more than just one way to get famous instead of just making songs, etc.

Right now I haven't the slightest idea of what a new ep could be. I was thinking about this the other day though, and I remember having the greatest idea but it's slipped my mind. Ah well :\
  • Options
    BabyfiredawitchBabyfiredawitch Posts: 48 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Pets ftw of course! I would like more jobs and like, lets say you're a cop in the sims and you have a dog, the dog can go to work with you.. like a k9 unit or a dog for the fire department!
  • Options
    karliehkarlieh Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    open for business and apartments, please! :D
  • Options
    DeathBahamutXXXDeathBahamutXXX Posts: 295 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I don't think that whe people say they want a specific expansion that they want a carbon copy of what we had before. When I asked for said that I thought the next one should be University or Hot Date/Nightlife I meant those specific themes should be the next one. People like the dating aspect with more functions and College was good as well. People mainly want the big things from those XPs such as pets or weather. We basically had Vacation/Bon Voyage with World Adventures.
  • Options
    transcendentaltreetranscendentaltree Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited January 2010
    I'd like to see some kind of sci-fi or fantasy expansion. Magic would be cool, but I'd particularly like to see something leaning a little more to the sci-fi side. Bring back real aliens, and maybe expand on ways to interact with them. Monoliths and crop circles would be interesting, or maybe allow the player to see aboard the alien ship when a sim is abducted. I'm not really getting my hopes up on this point, but I'd also love to see some space travel.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited January 2010
    I want a Farm Life expansion with weather included, plus animals. I'd like them to bring back the greenhouse from Seasons, and have several farm animals as well as cats and dogs. And ride-able horses! I want that the most.
  • Options
    EmmaHazleyEmmaHazley Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Penelope wrote:
    I want a Farm Life expansion with weather included, plus animals. I'd like them to bring back the greenhouse from Seasons, and have several farm animals as well as cats and dogs. And ride-able horses! I want that the most.

:O This has to be done.

Thats an awesome idea.
  • Options
    Simmer_21Simmer_21 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited January 2010
    SUPERSTAR!! and university too! those are my favourite expansion packs for sims 1 and 2 it would be awesome if they made them for the sims 3. I would definatly buy it.
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited January 2010
    KaiIei wrote:
    It surprises me that when people are asked what new expansion they would like to see in The Sims 3, they respond with expansion packs from the two previous games.

Thank goodness someone said it. And besides, did anybody notice that the title is asking what we think the next expansion will be not what we want it to be? If everybody noticed this, it doesn't seem to make sense to predict that the next expansion will be a remake of a TS2 one.

Don't get me wrong, there are some aspects that we got from EPs for TS2 that I'd love to see again for this game, but there's no harm in thinking outside the already-released box.
  • Options
    puppyluvverpuppyluvver Posts: 475 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Just give me pets and I will be happy.
    If it ever comes out, pets will probably be the only EP i will get. Of course, the only other sims game I've played besides Sims 3 is the pets one for WII. So it's not as if I know many other EPs, but being a HUGE animal lover, I NEED the pets EP. Please hurry up and start making it, okay EA, even though I know I'm only talking to simmers who do NOT work for you.
  • Options
    AshleyB751AshleyB751 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited January 2010
    they should give us pets i love having pets it sucks that they make us wait for an expansion thats one thing i hate that they do it makes me almost not want the game idk why they don't just include a few breed of dogs and cats in the base game its so unrealistic that we cant have a family pet they are one of the most important part of a family.
  • Options
    puppyluvverpuppyluvver Posts: 475 New Member
    edited January 2010
    PETSPETSPETSPETSPETSPETSPETSPETS! GIVE ME PETS EA!
    Wait, have I posted on this forum before. I must be loosing it...
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Def seasons or nightlife . I didn't even have to think twice about that one :D I miss the chemistry two Sims had for each other . I miss that my Sims could go outside and play in the rain puddles with the possibility of getting struck by lighting :D
    I miss my Sims families being able to build snow angels and have snowball fights. Can you image an insane Sim walking around in freezing weather in a swimsuit :?: I can and that would be hilarious :!: I hope they bring back a little more humor I miss that so bad :cry:
  • Options
    workalotworkalot Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Pets or Multiplayer pets should have animals like dogs, cats, horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish and reptiles. Dogs and cats would have heaps of design options while other animals will just have a choice of species, gender, color and body weight. Also there should be a link between it and ambitions to get more job opportunities. Like dog sitter or dog catcher. In multiplayer there would be the ability to play multiplayer online and there should be a multiplayer download disk to allow you to play with roommates, parents or friends. but to only work when the one with the real game on their computer is on and playing with them. Also their could be some multiplayer computer game console and arcade machine came (on the Sims 3 not in real life) that give them small games to play together if they get tired of parenting or working.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited February 2011
    I want to see a Seasons EP
    I want to see a Pets EP
    and I want to see a Family EP.

Which ever comes first will be fine with me but I want to see all these in the near future.