Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Funeral Stories

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would like to add funerals in game like I did like how in Sims 3 the Sims and townie would acknowledge a sim has passed. Also in Sims 2 they had wills and inheritance. I would at like to acknowledge that a sim passed away and also have a grave yard as a community lot. Also I would like the option by player to have zombies in game or not because out of all the occults zombie are at the very bottom of my list especially the Sims 3 zombies it made it go lower on the list.
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2023
    The Sims 4 - My Undead Life Stories

... kinda has a nice ring to it. :D

- zombies (playable)
    - mummies (playable)
    - voodoo-casters (like spellcasters)
    - funerals
    - funeral director career
    - grim reaper career
    - gravedigger career
    - new lot type: graveyards
    - new lot type: funeral homes
    - new traits: creepy, loves eating brains, taphophile
    - a small spooky world with fog and swamps

Count me in, I'd buy it!

I love the ideas pack.
    Post edited by MsMay on
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    I would love wanting a funeral organization as an event, functional graveyard lot type, funeral director career, gravedigger career, funeral home. I also want sim working as a Grim Reaper in grim reaper career. And instead of zombie, I want my sim to be able to become a grim reaper as a new occult, have new grim reaper customize in cas, & have new abilities, & maybe have their own skill trees. I do want zombie to be adding in apocalypse pack (maybe called “My Zombie Apocalypse Stories”).
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    edited May 2023
    I'd love to work as/under Grimm, get to know him more. Maybe romancing him would be easier. Befriending too. But I am traumatized by sims3 zombies. Leave my gardens alone! Fences don't work! I don't want them back.
    Also I really want a graveyard in every world that auto populates with dead sims tombstones/urns. But like edited so random townies don't fill it up. And maybe everyone except played families and myb important npcs is a name on a monument wall. And we have mausoleums for families instead of just individual sites.

Funerals, celebrations of life, wakes, etc would be nice. But having the graveyard means you can mourn there. Also it would mean they could add new options to the urn and tombstone. Send to graveyard, send to mausoleum, and inturn urn. You wouldn't have to worry about being haunted. Maybe we could even turn sims ashes into trees. That'd be nice
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    I'd love to work as/under Grimm, get to know him more. Maybe romancing him would be easier. Befriending too. But I am traumatized by sims3 zombies. Leave my gardens alone! Fences don't work! I don't want them back.
    Also I really want a graveyard in every world that auto populates with dead sims tombstones/urns. But like edited so random townies don't fill it up. And maybe everyone except played families and myb important npcs is a name on a monument wall. And we have mausoleums for families instead of just individual sites.

Funerals, celebrations of life, wakes, etc would be nice. But having the graveyard means you can mourn there. Also it would mean they could add new options to the urn and tombstone. Send to graveyard, send to mausoleum, and inturn urn. You wouldn't have to worry about being haunted. Maybe we could even turn sims ashes into trees. That'd be nice

If zombies are coming, and seeing what Sims Team said once there is going chance for that, I would hope for zombies from TS2 come back. They were fully playable and didn't destroy any plants
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I would love to see graveyard/mausoleum lot , funeral homes, funerals, and some voodoo stuff, and an active funeral director career would be nice. A foggy swampy area would be nice too. I personally don’t care for Mummies, and Zombies, but do like the idea of ghosts showing up in the graveyard.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I finally put some of Simrealist mods back in my game Mortem, banking, and the health one. I am enjoying it so far and I also added Lumpinou mod too. Between these I think they will bring more to the game. I do like the new EP growing together and am really enjoying it alot. I think they could have expanded elders just a little more with more than stay overs but am happy.