Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Zodiac Signs [BaseGameUpdate]

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    I think we desperately need a Trait Update, make all the traits more meaningful and realistic like in the Sims 3 without having to use mods, all Sims in the Sims 4 should feel unique and special.
  • Options
    YumengYumeng Posts: 118 Member
    I think we desperately need a Trait Update, make all the traits more meaningful and realistic like in the Sims 3 without having to use mods, all Sims in the Sims 4 should feel unique and special.

Yes, I agree.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    This is currently the most applicable personality based system, and it is statistically calculated. Even if it is not scientific, it doesn't matter. It's a game anyway.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    THINGS we want to see in 2023!!
    1. Usable Cars
    2. Usable Telephones
    3. System of Zodiac Signs
    4. System of Wants & Fears & Memories
    5. Newsboys & Newspapers
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    This is currently the most applicable personality based system, and it is statistically calculated. Even if it is not scientific, it doesn't matter. It's a game anyway.
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Options
    Ari(白羊座) Tau(金牛座) Gem(陰陽座) Can(巨蟹座) Leo(獅子座) Vir(雙女座)
    Lib(天秤座) Sco(天蝎座) Sag(人馬座) Cap(磨羯座) Aqu(寳瓶座) Pis(雙魚座)
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by Yumeng on
  • Options
    Sarah26CatSarah26Cat Posts: 169 Member
    Please don't add Zodiac signs. I do not believe in this, and I don't know the foggiest things about it. I have better things to do with my time than learn all of that. I hated how other sims games were so reliant on it. With Sims 3 I just randomized it and forgot about it. This is the only way It would be acceptable to me. If it effects nothing in game, and can be forgotten about completely. Otherwise NO!!!
  • Options