Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_AbrilEA_Abril Posts: 24 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, APRIL 28TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul and welcome everyone! πŸŽ‰

A new week of Friday Highlights has begun. I've taken this edition following a thrilling and wonderful highlight from last week πŸ‘°. In the last few days, there's been a lot going on in our community, stories, creations, challenges, updates, etc... so let's get back to business. 😎

On the informative side:
  • Finally, our Sims went to the dentist on Wednesday to get their teeth fixed and tightened 😁. We're sorry about all the loose teeth, but as SimGuruNinja points out, we hope the tooth fairy left something under the pillows. You can read the entire patch notes here.

What about the forum this week? Love is in the air, and we always want to celebrate it πŸ’˜, so I chose this amazing picture that speaks for itself. Thank you, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 for capturing such a beautiful moment.

g4q7x11asbfq.jpg
Someday you'll meet me on the other side..., posted here by @CAPTAIN_NXR7

In this week's highlights:
  • Firstly, we have @fazemanpress who is asking us, How is everyone liking the green house kit?. But it doesn't stop there; is also curious about what we've been up to πŸŽ‘. On my end, I've spent so many hours playing and creating new spots for my sims to enjoy nature, they spend so much time there that I'm just waiting for them to move in πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ. So, how about you? Are you refining your gardening skills? Tell us everything...🏑
  • Here comes an interesting question, which is brought by @NRowe, What do you prefer cows, llamas or one of each? πŸ„πŸ†šπŸ¦™... In my case, I think llamas, because I can not only pet and cuddle them, but also dress them up in my latest knits creations 🧢.... Oh, wait a minute, I can do it with cows as well!!! 🀩... So one of each! Definitely! And you? Do you have a favourite?
  • Third, we have this fascinating construction brought to us by @Rieferball. This Tower of the good witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ is not only an extraordinary construction, but it also has an interesting story behind it. @Rieferball told us that this tower has been passed down from generation to generation, until today, when it has been inherited by a young, modern witch πŸŽ‡ who plans to make it her forever home 🏑. It's really amazing! If you haven't seen it yet, I invite you to go and visit this place full of stairs and mazes.
  • The story of Caitlin is next, presented to us by @mcrudd, who decided to take on the No skills, No problem challenge. It may appear to be simple, but @mcrudd has established some basic rules to make this challenge super exciting. With no abilities and no simoleons, she will attempt to make a good career in science πŸ‘©β€πŸ”¬, which appears to be doing well so far... but who knows what adventures and obstacles are to come...
  • Finally, we conclude with a pick inspired by one of our team members. @chips46 surprises us with this lovely decoration/construction titled This Dining Room Decorated in April Birthstone White Diamond DΓ©cor. This beautifully blended and perfectly white design is suitable for a wedding πŸ€΅πŸ‘°, engagement party πŸ’, birthday πŸ₯³, and many other occasions. Have you seen it yet? If you haven't already, I invited you to immerse yourself in this white paradise.

And this has been the highlight of the week, as always, congratulations to all who contributed with impressive stories and creations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Remember that we read everything, so if you have any suggestions or recommendations, please share it here. πŸ˜‰

Have a fantastic weekend and a wonderful week πŸ’š. See you again soon with more highlights...

Dag! Dag! πŸ±β€πŸš€
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments