Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange Sights

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
like this...

9ucP4rA.png
Lilith Vatore sporting a new look, wandering Brindleton Bay around midnight.

Share yours!

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited April 2023
    I'll put images under spoilers as they are large.

Ok. I frequently edit sim's career outfit with cheats because the in-game ones make ones I dislike and/or remove accessories like wedding rings and glasses (I don't get glasses hate sometimes).

Once my sim was in the Education career in Administrator branch. It sees your sim run an university, so it would be something formal, right?
    But nope, my sim wore this to work:
    xetp1d7yr2x3.png

In addition, Style Influencer career specifically wishes me that we could edit career outfits in CAS without cheats. Seriously, what style is this?
    m67wt1xsh08e.png

And to end this up, here's a picture of Grim Reaper in his cold weather outfit:
    85h22a1mt3q5.png
    And I thought that him working in the Science Lab years back was strange...
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »

Ok. I frequently edit sim's career outfit with cheats because the in-game ones make ones I dislike and/or remove accessories like wedding rings and glasses (I don't get glasses hate sometimes).

Once my sim was in the Education career in Administrator branch. It sees your sim run an university, so it would be something formal, right?
    xetp1d7yr2x3.png

In addition, Style Influencer career specifically wishes me that we could edit career outfits in CAS without cheats. Seriously, what style is this?
    m67wt1xsh08e.png

85h22a1mt3q5.png

If my werewolf, Silas, goes to work while in werewolf form he just goes nude (apparently fur makes it not count as nudity....)
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    KestrelDC wrote: »

xetp1d7yr2x3.png

m67wt1xsh08e.png

85h22a1mt3q5.png

If my werewolf, Silas, goes to work while in werewolf form he just goes nude (apparently fur makes it not count as nudity....)

And another reason why I wish we could edit career outfits in CAS: occults with multiple forms tend to break it.

For example, I have an alien in the military career. When they join the career in their disguised form and never take the form off, the career outfit is normally generated and stays the same. But if I have the alien remove their disguise while wearing the career outfit, well... it really wasn't an outfit suit for military... And it wasn't an alien suit either, but some fashion monstrosity put together by the game.
    I didn't get the first outfit back back then...
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @EgonVM The style influencer ones are unique for each sim, they're ALL ridiculous, and they get more ridiculous ibut withn that sim's style with every promotion.
    I honestly love it.
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    like this...

9ucP4rA.png
    Lilith Vatore sporting a new look, wandering Brindleton Bay around midnight.

Share yours!

This is why I use a mod to keep sims in their own neighbourhoods lol I very rarely see anyone other than a neighbour jogging or a friend knocking lol
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member

85h22a1mt3q5.png

If you have a style influencer set a masculine trend, the grim reaper might show up wearing it. I remember being very surprised after someone drowned in the pool and the grim reaper decided to show up in the latest style. Didn't think to take a picture.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.