Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Room based kits?

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member

Room based kits? 44 votes

Workshop
9%
ID-ChristianEnkiSchmidtRandomTokenCodeskip 4 votes
Garage
29%
lisamwittSuceressChadSims2ddd994GrumpyGlowfishReallysoawkward23DianesimsLMC6255EllupelluelluIsharellMak27Dorjidrukcelysims 13 votes
Barn
2%
SERVERFRA 1 vote
Woodshed
0%
Backyard
2%
Ararine 1 vote
Playroom (when pool tables are in)
15%
redrogue60pammiechickPeralWildIrishBansheeSeashoreLiviaKai252018Izzy_The_Potato 7 votes
Swimming pool
11%
MichelleWKennziKaigeSimplyJensuperkyle221RememberJoy 5 votes
Quincho/Barbecue
2%
Zerelth 1 vote
Home office
6%
simgirl1010hellohannah2Eleri 3 votes
Another
20%
friendlysimmersSnaveXsBriana2425Chicklet453681NikkihLady_BalloraSimmingalPurpleHeatherAzukiMochi 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    edited April 2023
    Backyard
    You should know that EA wouldn't make any more gameplay kit bc if bug happen(they always did), they have to fix it despite kit's profit isn't much so new interactive item like pool table or new pool item thing is no for kit. It gonna be all deco or furniture or item that existed functional but new look.
    It gonna boring for garage/workshop/pool/playroom/barbecue kit with no new thing so I choose Backyard bc I want more plant in my garden.
    ฺBut if they release pool kit after update pool and add a lot new gameplay pool item in base game, thing gonna be interesting one.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Garage
    I want the buildable car back, even if they can't drive it. They can sit in it, listen to music, woohoo. Maybe teleport in it instead of using a phone.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Garage
    Garage, if we get cars. Also I’d like a kitchen clutter kit with a baking robot.
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited April 2023
    Workshop
    If there are no more gameplay kits, I tend to craft table variations
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Another
    one that include more choice to curent content like retro appliances for kitchens dishwashers included retro and modern retro vintage style topload washers with matching dryers 1970 to now and modern ones
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited April 2023
    Garage
    Garage. Although I'd rather have a pack than a kit. I don't buy kits. Too little content for the $. I actually would also like attics, swimming pools (steps, slides, ability to have platforms inside of pools to have deeper ends and shallower ends, workshops filled with tools & stuff (sort of like garages but dedicated space where vehicles would not go), barns, more outdoor bbq stuff... Ok, so I want almost all of them but was only able to choose one. But Garages would be first priority.

As an aside, I finally figured out how to make a split level home with a ground level garage with the rest of the house raised up (using platforms).
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2023
    Another
    Honestly theres very few furniture/build only things I want that can fit in a kit size we are having but some ideas:

1. Under the sea kit

Mermaid/sea inspired beds for babies, infants, toddlers, kids and adult bedrooms, some additional toys, bedroom items and decorative sea stuff

think clam beds and so forth all that essential sea fantasy stuff maybe some pirate themed items

2. Occult family kit

similarily we need infants, toddlers, kids furniture

for the vampires, witches, aliens, ghosts to haunt

it feels strange that we should have bassinets for Vampires, witches and aliens

but theres nothing for cribs, toddler beds, bunk/single beds in matching styles

and ofcourse some occulty toys and decor would be fun

and indeed I would love to have perfectly haunted set of nursery items for the ghosties and maybe it should be tad worn down to also appeal in werewolf context
    also yes i hear you say shouldn't they update the packs but I feel like theres still lots of kids things they could update for the packs even if these particular items were kit

say werewolves could have matching crib to the existing set of werewolf furniture that seems about right

vampires could update to have coffins for all ages +upright coffin mayhaps

and GTW and RoM really do need improvements in so many other areas that I honestly don't think that if they update the packs furniture is even on the list

anyway yeah i suppose they are more or less bedroom/kids room kits but calling them either seems inaccurate since i do also want them to include all lifestages with beds

3. I think building exterior detail kits would be useful like just adding those ornate cable trims roof trims wall trims exterior wallpapers, roof details etc. sort of like the moroccan kit we had but different building styles
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Another
    Arcade/Game Room stuff.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Workshop
    All of them, especially Workshop, Garage and Home Office.

Although for pools I'd prefer a bigger pack, ideally even a game pack with new activities.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Garage
    Totally this.

If not for cars, my teen band would like to take over parents garage. I need drums.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ZerelthZerelth Posts: 35 Member
    Quincho/Barbecue
    I chose Quincho/BBQ because I often struggle with fitting outside dining furniture and it's one of my favourite things about making a backyard.
    xn2jilzetfiu.pngshe/her
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Garage
    Garage coz I feel we should have cars.. so many builds have cars and make shift garage doors added through the debug menu..
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Barn
    Only if we FINALLY get proper playable Cars.🥹
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Another
    I would love a kit that adds classic sims objects for example heart bed and tub, in the sims 1 there was an air fresher, the dancer in the cake, the classic purple flowers in a circle red bowl
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Garage
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I would love a kit that adds classic sims objects for example heart bed and tub, in the sims 1 there was an air fresher, the dancer in the cake, the classic purple flowers in a circle red bowl

My dream kit here. There are a lot of objects from Sims 1&2 that I would love to have.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01