Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @Admiral8Q Venessa Ward eh? Sounds like she's fallen too much under the vain influence...
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited March 2023
    @Admiral8Q Venessa Ward eh? Sounds like she's fallen too much under the vain influence...

Yes. Story-wise, she is engaged to Judith Ward's grandson. Moved into the "Ward Den" mansion, took the "Ward" familly name a.s.a.p. :D
    What other better way to 'get famous' quickly, right? :p
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited March 2023
    @mightysprite Tyrone Ward, her (possibly) soon to be husband...
    (Yes he dyed his hair to match hers) :D

uweruYW.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    in my game mc married vanessa to one of the roomies richards i think is it. and judith got married to the greenburgs boy
  • Options

Vanessa... TRY TO CALM DOWN!!!
    g9jJzuS.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Apparently bikes can defy the laws of physics, as demonstrated by Sophia Furystrykar:
    fe5ac4dc4b75c8279d9f184f39d219d047ac3ced.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Apparently bikes can defy the laws of physics, as demonstrated by Sophia Furystrykar:
    fe5ac4dc4b75c8279d9f184f39d219d047ac3ced.png

That is hilarious. :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    uidabO9.jpg

If I'm ever going to play The Sims 4 again, I need to find a way to turn Aging off for my household.

P.S. This was a temporary issue. The update ended up downloading in a reasonable amount of time.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited March 2023
    H1iodO5.png

Conor, your new neighbors are going to think you're weird if they catch you having a Pleasant Conversation with a closed food stall...
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    "Grrrr! Where can an infant get some milk around here?!"
    qIo8ptS.png
    PdNgnLf.png

"PAPA! Bring me my bottle!!"
    lej7vU5.png
    And here is my sweet boy not looking all stretch and hangry. :lol:

Tr4gt8b.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.q."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".q.:*
    β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    C0JNCcY.png
    This is the toddler outfit my infant aged into.
    Of all the hats he could have chosen.......... :#
  • Options

Ok.
    Since I couldn't figure out the broken elevator issue, I went ahead and found an alternate way to 'beam' Sims up and down from the apartment. :D

I never thought I'd be using these teleport statues this way.
    WyQ1b1X.png
    GxAbOmQ.png
    apcwVkv.png

Oh there you are! The elevator is broken, but beamed you up, my friend!
    OlmFkDE.png

Good to see you too, aww!
    9na2YrC.png
    f4oSMHC.png

Alrighty, ready to beam down?
    hyZGtL3.png
    BahhFLZ.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited April 2023
    I solved that 'bug' by the way. YAY!
    In my previous screenshots, see that tree on the balcony?
    Any object there that overlaps the ground on a 2 dimensional plane, blocks the portal. So Sims are blocked from getting in or out.
    Took some more testing and trial and error to narrow down the cause. But found it!
    mVO3AFD.png

On a funny note today, After loading the game, all the same pics in the mainscreen. :D

0xKfs2h.png

(Later it's back to normal with what should be there. I guess it was reticulated properly) ;)

An adult after making a 'creative mess' at the fabricator. I guess some people never grow up out of their childhood. :D:D:D
    I2NGDSX.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    UriasUrias Posts: 2 New Member
    I was playing around with the fertility options in Deaderpool's MC mod on one of my Teen sims. I did not anticipate her having sextuplets: 5 identical boys and 1 girl. Not mention She and her Teen hubby are already raising older Toddler fraternal twins - boy and a girl (ready to age up to child). Let's just say, the house is full of youngsters. :D
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    I don't think I can post pictures yet (not sure how the ranks and privileges work yet or how to change my PFP), but recently I had a toddler get mad from too much playing with dolls, smashed the dollhouse, and then got sad because "poor dolls". Very surprised Pikachu moment.

Also, I made a household full of occults that then split off to have babies when the infant update arrived, so now sometimes I get them calling each other to say they heard the other became friends with someone they both used to live with.

With the same above situation, my vampire kept calling me/my other Sims to ask about potential dates and then she'd say she had great dates.... but when I went to play as her to start her family her romance tab had literally nothing.....
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum @Urias and @KestrelDC , and congratulations on your strange families, the best kind :)
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    TS 4 is good when it comes to funny situations. :)

I don't have any pics of this but I can tell you about it: I was playing a household in Oasis Springs and the man went to the kitchen sink to grab a glass of water (something the often do). Now, in my game the sims use to "teleport" every now and then... (they are moved to another spot and then back again). He did so as his wife moved but did not move back, he were still in the bathroom where he landed. He made a sound like "yeah...", had a sip of water and then gave the glass a very disappointed look. It was like: "OK, it's one of those days. Better just roll with it..." (But the simple truth is that he is a "Foodie" and found the drink very boring).
  • Options
    UriasUrias Posts: 2 New Member
    > @mightysprite said:
    > Welcome to the forum @Urias and @KestrelDC , and congratulations on your strange families, the best kind :)

Thanks! I'm going to work on getting all 10 together for a family photo and post it here. It will take skme work to gather all six infants and move them to where i can take the shot. I'll even take a pic of the makeshift nursery I had to build on the fly when all 6 were born.
    The strange families will get even weirder. In their neighborhood I built a rather large house that I've populated with 8x teens: A male and female Sith Pureblood brother and sister, 2x Twilek sisters, 2x Orion sisters, and a pair of Vulcans (a deaf male and female borother and sister). All 8 are set to not age and when the 8 across the street from them are old enough, I will pair them up to see what happens. Hee hee hee hee 😁
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Sorry, I don't have a screenshot of it, but Erik's Toddler son just fell asleep on the floor and immediately Erik is complaining about the mess on the floor. :open_mouth: It was just too silly.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    > @GalacticGal said:
    > Sorry, I don't have a screenshot of it, but Erik's Toddler son just fell asleep on the floor and immediately Erik is complaining about the mess on the floor. :open_mouth: It was just too silly.

Maybe Erik was disgusted by how dirty the toddler was getting?

Or.... just really despises their own child 🐸🐸🐸🐸. "Become enemies with child wish no longer appears."
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    Hi @MrManyIdeas and welcome to the forum :)
    Sounds like water was boring in comparison to the thrills of teleportation...

• Options

When your infant is crying because the neighbours are making what sounds like loud tribal drum music in the other apartment...
    You pound angrily on their door...
    This person answers the door and walks out. :#:D
    "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!?"
    nDLf5z9.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options

I was going through my random generated 'off-world' NPC's deleting a few here and there. But then came across this guy! :o

I placed him on an empty lot in Oasis Springs to see his stats.

Yes I did end up re-naming him and I'm putting him back in as an un-played NPC "villain". :D

2wn3kUG.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    > @PlumbobCrossing said:
    > Just gonna leave this here. :D

I had that happen with my Sim and her child daughter when they got home from work and school at the same time and loaded at the same spot. I can't post pics yet, though I do have them, but the daughter's face was sticking out of her stomach!
    > @mlnov39 said:
    > "Oh good, an available seat."
    >
    >
    > "Uuum, ok"
    >
    > "You're weird, lady"

Ah... the Spice Festival.... last time I had a Sim go to that it was with his girlfriend (now wife) and it started raining and some guy just took off all his clothes and started showering in the rain right then and there... directly in the center of the event.... (this was shortly after Mele randomly ran into my home without any clothes on, ran around a bit, and then left again..... IDK what was up with my townies that day....)

> @DreamPrincess said:
    > Whilst on a floor present hunt, I found Sonya Grover walking around in circles:

Reminds me of an old video I took forever ago when I had a Sim go to some city event (don't remember which) and a bit away from the event I saw a couple of townies just standing side by side flapping their arms in and out of t-pose and they just kept doing it. I do have the video posted elsewhere online.
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    > @Admiral8Q said:
    > I was going through my random generated 'off-world' NPC's deleting a few here and there. But then came across this guy! :o
    >
    > I placed him on an empty lot in Oasis Springs to see his stats.
    >
    > Yes I did end up re-naming him and I'm putting him back in as an un-played NPC "villain". :D

I love that his name is Jurk 🐸🐸🐸🐸. (Side note: where are these "archetype" things from?)
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top