Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Able to Change Tummy Time Mat?

I’ve only had one infant in the game and don’t like the mat he was given when he aged up into an infant but can’t figure out how to change it. Is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I assume so as I see plenty of others place and use other swatches but for the life of me I could not find it in BB. Hopefully someone can post the name of it so we can search for it. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I assume so as I see plenty of others place and use other swatches but for the life of me I could not find it in BB. Hopefully someone can post the name of it so we can search for it. :D

Yessss that would be awesome!
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »

It's Baby's First Rug. It's in the rugs category. I see one that doesn't have other swatches and one with a bunch of swatches.
  • Options
    RedShoe7 wrote: »

It's Baby's First Rug. It's in the rugs category. I see one that doesn't have other swatches and one with a bunch of swatches.

So I’ve placed the rug design I want down in front of the bassinet but both babies I’ve aged up now have had the same pinkish blue plaid one that I don’t like at allllllll. I can’t delete it either
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Can you go into build/buy mode and click the color changer icon and then click the rug to change it?
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I am guessing this isn't a rug, but the default mat that appears when you put the infant on the ground or floor. I don't think you can change it. I would try putting the baby on the Baby's First Rug or the play-gym instead of putting the baby directly on the floor.
  • Options
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Can you go into build/buy mode and click the color changer icon and then click the rug to change it?

No it doesn’t seem to be editable :(
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    I am guessing this isn't a rug, but the default mat that appears when you put the infant on the ground or floor. I don't think you can change it. I would try putting the baby on the Baby's First Rug or the play-gym instead of putting the baby directly on the floor.

Yeah I’ll try to put them on the new rug but it seems like the default/only automatic option is the plaid one unfortunately
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited March 2023
    My pre-pack infant does not have the mat. But the one born post-pack does. It's driving me bonkers. :DI hate the mat already
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Lol, I was so confused why that mat was there when my sim put his infant down! :D
  • Options
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    My pre-pack infant does not have the mat. But the one born post-pack does. It's driving me bonkers. :DI hate the mat already

It’s not a great pattern that they chose considering you can’t change it!
  • Options
    SimDork23 wrote: »
    Lol, I was so confused why that mat was there when my sim put his infant down! :D

Me too! I pre-selected the baby rug and then this new one randomly appeared that was not at all what I’d have personally chose :#
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    @mcrudd you're awesome! Can't wait to grab this when you're ready to share :).
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    @mcrudd you're awesome! Can't wait to grab this when you're ready to share :).

I should share soon, I just want to try it with a baby aging to infant in a new save to see how that goes. Hopefully they will have the invisible one too ;) Will be back in a bit :)
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Invisible default for the infants tummy mat from growing together
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/invisible-tummy-time-mat-default-replacement

I have tested this and its working all goods in my game. Please if you don't mind let me know how it goes in your games if you do download it.

Tested on an existing save and a new save.
    This is the new save testing

Just aged up no mat in sight
    GSzvNL9.png

Moved for first time after aging, no mat in sight
    6w1Vuj8.png

First time doing tummy time, why outside poor little alien LOL, but still no mat in sight.
    77I4VtP.png

Overall good testing so feel free to try it, please do remember this is a default. So all of your infants in new and old saves will have this invisible tummy time mat ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @mcrudd You're awesome!
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Invisible default for the infants tummy mat from growing together
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/05adffxvkdo366z/Invisible+default+tummy+mat.package/file

I have tested this and its working all goods in my game. Please if you don't mind let me know how it goes in your games if you do download it.

Tested on an existing save and a new save.
    This is the new save testing

Just aged up no mat in sight
    GSzvNL9.png

Moved for first time after aging, no mat in sight
    6w1Vuj8.png

First time doing tummy time, why outside poor little alien LOL, but still no mat in sight.
    77I4VtP.png

Overall good testing so feel free to try it, please do remember this is a default. So all of your infants in new and old saves will have this invisible tummy time mat ;)

Unreal talent! Thank you for doing this!!!
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    @mcrudd You're awesome!

aww thankies <3
    Unreal talent! Thank you for doing this!!!

It is a huge pleasure, I am so glad I was able to help <3

Hi simmers. I will upload this to curseforge as well, but will leave it on my mediafire for those who do not use curseforge ;) Once its uploaded to curseforge I will make an official thread to announce it and keep it updated after new future patches and game releases ;)

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Hi there simmers :) I just uploaded the invisible tummy time mat replacement default to curseforge. They only work from Sunday to Thursday if I remember correctly so not sure exactly when it will be available online. I will let you know once it releases, but I will keep the media fire one for those who don't use curseforge ;)

ZGgO9qK.png
    These are the pictures I used for the upload

UKxov6q.png

KiqVq7A.png

cXPjWDf.png

0WWeyLl.png

I always feel so odd when having to write descriptions as they never sound quite right. English is not my first language and I am sure it shows in those descriptions LOL

Happy simming all <3
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi there simmers :) I just uploaded the invisible tummy time mat replacement default to curseforge. They only work from Sunday to Thursday if I remember correctly so not sure exactly when it will be available online. I will let you know once it releases, but I will keep the media fire one for those who don't use curseforge ;)

ZGgO9qK.png
    These are the pictures I used for the upload

UKxov6q.png

KiqVq7A.png

cXPjWDf.png

0WWeyLl.png

I always feel so odd when having to write descriptions as they never sound quite right. English is not my first language and I am sure it shows in those descriptions LOL

Happy simming all <3

Aww so cute thanks <3
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/invisible-tummy-time-mat-default-replacement

Here you go, but I will make a thread now that I will keep updated in future ;)
  • Options
    SimsTiviSimsTivi Posts: 1 New Member
    > @KHS12 said:
    > I’ve only had one infant in the game and don’t like the mat he was given when he aged up into an infant but can’t figure out how to change it. Is this possible?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/80185885?pr=true

This creator has a bunch of cute overrides if you're still looking to replace it
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    You can buy your baby a playmat/gym so he or she can have tummy time on that thing
  • Options
    Just thought I would give a heads up over here that the invisible tummy time mat is still working after todays spring kits update ;)

M2KcyLJ.png