Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fishing in San Sequoia?

I've been trying to scour the neighborhoods but haven't had any luck finding a fishing spot. Are there any I'm missing?

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    KatsKats wrote: »
    I've been trying to scour the neighborhoods but haven't had any luck finding a fishing spot. Are there any I'm missing?

I saw some fishing signs on the decks by the lakes in the previews I've seen online.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    KatsKats wrote: »

I saw some fishing signs on the decks by the lakes in the previews I've seen online.

Thanks. I'll try looking closer there.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Did you find anything? I want my fishing sim who lives there to be able to fish. I have seen 'no fishing' signs but nowhere that has any fishing...
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    There are some fishing spots in Gilbert Gardens and Hopewell Hills. Both in lakes.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    In Gilbert gardens there is a little pier near the 40x20 lot with a fishing spot. There is also one on the other side of the bridge in the part of the lake where you can't swim. I haven't played the other neighborhoods.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Thanks everyone. It took me a long time, but I finally stumbled on it.