Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 2023 Infants Patch

Comments

• Options
    JarheadJeanJarheadJean Posts: 3 New Member
    Are there any updates on Ravasheen's mods? Are they cleared? Thanks.
  • Options
    ailujYTailujYT Posts: 8 New Member
    > @JarheadJean said:
    > Are there any updates on Ravasheen's mods? Are they cleared? Thanks.

I'm on her discord server and the most recent message is that she hasn't had time to check yet, so no status confirmed.
  • Options
    SimTalonSimTalon Posts: 49 Member
    ailujYT wrote: »
    > @JarheadJean said:
    > Are there any updates on Ravasheen's mods? Are they cleared? Thanks.

I'm on her discord server and the most recent message is that she hasn't had time to check yet, so no status confirmed.

I have 16 of them installed, they're working no prob for me: cupcake machine replacement, recipe unlock book, the light switches, the play tent, piggy bank, the door that is a play place, piggy banks, little camplers, llamazon, medal display case, modern face fridge, NoFigDeal garden system, no snap curtain slot, slide into your mods, toddler food spawner and little chef's toy kitchen.

Haven't actually used llmazon yet, but BE isn't throwing errors at me *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    Is there an English version for halapeco's mods? Google Translate is being a pain right now and I *really* want that forbid dancing one! Maybe it will stop the dratted dancing on counters :(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mods/CC Confirmed Broken
    • Absent-Minded Trait (BosseladyTV)
    *** Presume all mods broken until cleared or updated. ***

Cleared by Creator
    • BosseladyTV - Better Cooking Bundle, Better Cry It Out, Better Dollhouses, Better Lin-Z, Lactose Intolerant Poop Mod, No Burps or Farts, No Child Messes, No Clay for Every Sim, No Drinks, No Earbud Use, No Punching Plushies, Real Energy Drinks
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member

I've played with some of her mods installed for a few hours today, and encountered no problems..
    hud6zkprg89k.jpg
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

Any updates for Kijikos eyelashes? <3
  • Options
    Obsolete Mods - remove these

Cleared by Creator
    • BosseladyTV - Hey Lin-Z! Mod (will need updating for the EP), Better Drama Club, Better Computer Team, Better Chess Team, Better Cheer Team, Better E-Sports Team, Better Football Team, Better Soccer Team, Better Farm Animals (Out in Rain), Better Farm Animals (Hunger & Hygiene), Teens Can Earn GED

Mod and CC Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    tamako3tamako3 Posts: 52 Member
    No English version of halapeco's mod is available
    She uses Twitter, so why don't you contact her directly from there?
  • Options
    tamako3 wrote: »

Awesome! Thanks for the info <3
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    @luthienrising Gracious! It has been years since I last spoke to you! I hope life has been kind and that you've been enjoying The Sims! 💜

I haven't played this game since circa 2019, so my apologies. But I was wondering, has the "Actor" career been redesigned? I remember I used to be able to go to the studio lot with my sim and now, I can not. When searching for a new career, it doesn't even display the icon that the other participatory careers have 🤷‍♀️ I was hoping the patch yesterday would have fixed the issue, but it didn't. Playing with no mods/scripts/cc... I just can't get the actor career to work. I'd appreciate any insight you can share with me, please?
  • Options
    MilouSimsXOMilouSimsXO Posts: 3 New Member
    Does someone know where I can find a list with just CC that needs to be updated etc.? I've placed most build/buy and hair + clothing cc back in my game last night but there is something that causes issues without BE mentioning.. My infant looks stretched and weird in the picture at the bottom..
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @MilouSimsXO your best option right now would be to try the 50/50 method
  • Options
    keepfaithbabykeepfaithbaby Posts: 26 Member
    Any news from The Sims 4 Studio? Has it been updated?
  • Options
    Any news from The Sims 4 Studio? Has it been updated?

Probably waiting for Growing Together.
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member

I've played with some of her mods installed for a few hours today, and encountered no problems..
    hud6zkprg89k.jpg

there a a several mods that sure do have bugs and missing stuff like in all of the shopping mods. All canned mushrooms, for example, are empty after purchase and also a few bugs in the Hide N Squeak Set donator gift, but all are not really "game breaking" in her opinion which is why all shopping mods haven't been fixed since over a year, and the rodent cage since the day of creation. It has a distance footprint and feeding the rodent issue. Sims can't feed them and they'll eventually die unless you're smart enough to move the cage away from the wall. Sim will then walk "behind" the cage facing the wall feeding the wall/rodent, but sure, it's all not game breaking.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Armika74 wrote: »
    Any updates for Kijikos eyelashes? <3

They worked for me for toddlers to elders, but of course there aren't any for infants.
  • Options
    RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    Hey sorry this is so late but all of my mods and the ones I adopted from Scarlet are working with this patch.

link to blog post
  • Options
    tamako3 wrote: »
    No English version of halapeco's mod is available
    She uses Twitter, so why don't you contact her directly from there?

Thank you, I'll try that :smile:
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2023
    SimTalon wrote: »
    Is there an English version for halapeco's mods? Google Translate is being a pain right now and I *really* want that forbid dancing one! Maybe it will stop the dratted dancing on counters :(

If you use firefox there is a web page translater addOn. Works perfectly fine for me. Once you open her site, click on the addon "translate page"

Here is the download page. The mod was updated. https://halapeco.web.fc2.com/mod/index.html?date=202303#dance
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    So the pack is out now, I’m assuming mods are going to be broken again… right? Since it adds a new load of features.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    So the pack is out now, I’m assuming mods are going to be broken again… right? Since it adds a new load of features.

no its working but make sure you dont have outdated mods and the mods you have are updated

• Options
    edited March 2023
    @Jonalin Sorry, no idea! I'd ask in the general EP part of the Forums
    @MilouSimsXO @keepfaithbaby Everything known is on p. 1.
    @Lucy_Henley It's actually rare that mods are broken by an EP but not by the patch that prepares for the EP. It does occasionally happen. However, you can generally presume that mods cleared for the patch are okay for the EP.

Mods/CC Confirmed Broken
    • Better BFFs (BosseladyTV)
    • Better Lot Trait - Fast Internet (BosseladyTV)
    • Better Lot Trait - Homey (BosseladyTV)
    • Better Lot Trait - Science Lair (BosseladyTV)
    • Better Lot Traits Bundle (BosseladyTV)
    • No Fears. Just None! (BosseladyTV)
    • Hey Lin-Z! (BosseladyTV)
    • Illness Traits Bundle (BosseladyTV)
    • Trade School (BosseladyTV)
    • Wake Up (BosseladyTV)
    *** Presume all mods broken until cleared or updated. ***

Cleared by Creator
    • Robin: all mods, including adopted Scarlet mods
    • Scumbumbo team: Call Anytime + Relationship Mod, Club Utility Console Commands, Evolve All Plants, Longer Song Titles, No More Leftover Parts, Self-configurable Adjusted Breakage (SCAB), Set Filters on Paintings by Reference, Skip Toddler Lifestage (NOTE: does not skip Infants, has a bit of animation glitching), Teleport Any Sim, Temporary Tattoos for Kids, Unlisted Phone Numbers, Variable Default Relationship Mods

Mod and CC Updates
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm confused. In the broken mods section it lists the updated NPC Control by Cepzid as broken, but also it's listed as cleared by Cepzid as well.