Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants Official Countdown Thread (Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2023
    *levitates around the room*
    I shall keep waiting and not even attempt to open my app ~
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    purpleflavoredpurpleflavored Posts: 3 New Member
    It took me 20 minutes to log into the EA app and now I'm in but the game is not in my library. I own 99% of the packs. Come on EA.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I was always going to wait for a few days to see what people said about the game, what bugs there would be etc. Kind of glad I made that choice now. Hopefully things get sorted out ASAP!
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    Ok, tell me again why EA app is better than Origin. I'm still locked out.

I WANT IN ...... lol (continues to pound on door)
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Reloaded the page again trying to get the update to trigger and now my library is empty again :D Guess I'll go do something else for awhile and hopefully it'll be sorted out by then. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Sophieminchin25Sophieminchin25 Posts: 3 New Member
    It took me 40 minutes to login but im now in! with one minute left of the download hopefully
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Can you not play offline without updating your game anymore using the EA App?!
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I can log in again, but my library is gone. I'm starting to get REALLY mad ...
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    When I was forced on to the EA App I lost the pre-order bonus I had for Cottage Living. Despite contacting EA live support and proving I pre-ordereded it I still haven't got it back yet. I really want my pretty bike back so that my adults can cycle with my child sims when Growing Together comes out. The other bike just doesn't cut it for me.

The official Sims account is saying they know about the problem with the EA App and are working on it.
  • Options
    LeahBessLeahBess Posts: 10 New Member
    > @SelinaKyles said:
    > Reload the page, click the bars at top, view and reload
    > Took me a few reloads before it all appeared

This worked for me! Library back and now downloading update :smile:
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2023
    OMG download has started ...

It loads with the speed of a 1998 cable modem connection.
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    to get my update started, after 20 attempts to log into the EAapp...i clicked the updated completed display under my game that got me to a updates history page then it started updating from there...hope this helps
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I seem to not be able to play the game offline anymore without being forced to install the patch, WHY!?
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    I have no library now. And a message that says hang tight while we fix the problem.
  • Options
    averyp05averyp05 Posts: 3 New Member
    After trying 50 times to log into EA it finally let me in. It is downloading at the speed of a snail though, so now to wait longer...
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My new updates are now downloaded. I'm now doing a full repair so that the updates will work smoothly.
    Also, I'm a Vanilla player only on my PC. ;)
  • Options
    purpleflavoredpurpleflavored Posts: 3 New Member
    > @SimKonfetti said:
    > Can you not play offline without updating your game anymore using the EA App?!

Well when the game won't even show in your library and its trying to prompt you to buy a game you've already spent $500 on...
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited March 2023
    I went into my settings to set it to NOT update automatically & somehow in my stupidity set it to update automatically without realizing it. :s While I was browsing the forum I was informed that my game had updated lol. So I have the update now and it must have downloaded quickly (which makes no sense since it's taking ages for others)? I'm a bit nervous, I must say. :#
    UPDATE: It's not showing ANY of the expansions, add-ons that I own, & says I have to purchase them again. I am beyond worried, annoyed, etc. And after reloading my library is entirely empty again. :/
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I'm so sorry all of you are having so many problems downloading the patch. I ultimately decided to wait for a bit, I just don't think I can play without MCCC so I'm going to wait for an update.

I hope it doesn't take too long to get this sorted out.

Same here, and I am so thankful I did. I would go insane if I couldn't play at all, I am so sorry for everyone else though. This is terrible for everyone.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    My new updates are now downloaded. I'm now doing a full repair so that the updates will work smoothly.
    Also, I'm a Vanilla player only on my PC. ;)

WOW thats brave. Doing a game repair during a system crash. lol. I'm so not doing that lol.
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    My update has now downloaded but I have no way of playing because my game is still not showing in my library. My shortcut isn't working either.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited March 2023
    So after experiencing empty library, 500 error pages, using task manager to boot the app, having trouble to log in I'm now logged in perfectly and have my library showing, but I still don't have the option to update my game :cold_sweat: Like mentioned starting the game does not prompt an update either.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My library is still not showing and it says I don't own any of the packs. :(
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've been doing a full repair after patches & packs for over 8 years now. It so works. ;)
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,936 Member
    edited March 2023
    ..ok im good now ! EA tech people must be on adrenaline geez louise keep it up cheers :D
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker