Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants Official Countdown Thread (Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I can't log in on the EA App anymore. I got kicked out and now I can't log it. It says it didn't go as planned when I try to... go figures. I wonder how long I'll have to wait...
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    Weren't there problems with the kits using EA App when the last two were released too. Not good.
    I hope you guys all get it sorted too. I'll update my PC version in the bit as it takes forever despite a fast Internet connection.
    Downloading on PS5 at the moment and it's 11.2GB.
  • Options
    KirbycatKirbycat Posts: 21 Member
    I'm guessing the number of people logging into the EA app is causing it to crash. IDK if that's why so many of us are having issues. I'll have to try again later in the day.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited March 2023
    Say, does anyone know if this is a two-part download today? I got through the preparing part, then id downloaded then it applied it and suddenly it said downloading again. :open_mouth: Oh, wait, I think it's done. Ah, yes, download complete. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Starting the game doesn't help - it just starts and doesn't demand an update.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2023
    I can't log in on the EA App anymore. I got kicked out and now I can't log it. It says it didn't go as planned when I try to... go figures. I wonder how long I'll have to wait...
    Me to this app is garbage why did they force it on us? When I was logged in it said I didn't own any of the packs. Plus Sims 4 was uninstalled.
    Plus it was
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    The server is whack, lol. I think there's too much pressure. I finally got in but my games were gone. They appeared after a minute together with the update.
  • Options
    pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    I was going to blow off work (at home) today, but I suppose I could work now while waiting for this to straighten out... :p
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm logged in now but still nothing in my library. :/
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited March 2023
    IceyJ wrote: »

Reload the page, click the bars at top, view and reload
    Took me a few reloads before it all appeared
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2023
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    My update is now applying but there is still nothing showing in my library so I'm not sure how I am going to launch my game afterwards.
  • Options
    Sophieminchin25Sophieminchin25 Posts: 3 New Member
    Still cannot log in, it kicked me out !
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Taking foreverrrr
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I'm so sorry all of you are having so many problems downloading the patch. I ultimately decided to wait for a bit, I just don't think I can play without MCCC so I'm going to wait for an update.

I hope it doesn't take too long to get this sorted out.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    So much about TS5 being a multiplayer online game.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited March 2023
    Starting the game doesn't help - it just starts and doesn't demand an update.

Go to where the game is listed on screen, if you are setup for auto update a circled ticker with percentage will startup in lower left side of screen. And your game screen with the start button will show "updating" message.

If you're not setup for auto update, I don't know how to help yet, i'm still locked out of my EA app.
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Okay, I restarted the app, and after a couple of failed logins I got in and my library is back (which is a big relief lol). There's no option to update, but I'm guessing I'm just going to have to wait. The app is messed up and/or too many people on the server at once.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Still unable to log in and think I'll just stop trying now, really don't like like the sound of people's games not being in the library. We should have guessed this wouldn't go to plan.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Me to this app is garbage why did they force it on us? When I was logged in it said I didn't own any of the packs. Plus Sims 4 was uninstalled.
    Plus it was

Yeah I waited as long as I could to switch, didn't switch until I was forced to because I know it wouldn't be better than Origin.

I got in now but have no games anymore. So I started Sims 4 though the game icon on my desktop and exited and now it is downloading a Sims 4 update of 19,89 GB but still says I have no games... Interesting
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Yep I did get my library back but no option to update. What a mess!
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    SimDork23 wrote: »
    Mine is downloading now, but it did say “log in did not go as planned” at first, too. I just logged back in & it worked, but I noticed that if I look at sims games, all of the DLC content that I own says “purchase”, so I’m a little scared to open my game. :#

Well, the update worked & all of my packs were in the game, but I restarted since my computer wanted to run an update, & now I'm logged out of the app. I really need to learn to wait to download updates & new content because it never works right away ...
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,938 Member
    Now i cant log into the EA app !!! first time i got problems with the EA app and its today ..... i am sooooooo mad !!!!!
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2023
    IceyJ wrote: »

Reload the page, click the bars at top, view and reload
    Took me a few reloads before it all appeared

Thanks. That's what I've been doing, repeatedly. Hopefully I'll get lucky. I'm on my 20th reload. :#

Edit: My library returned. All games except, drumroll....
    The Sims. My, My has this been fun.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Had to connect my laptop to internet cable for downfalls to go faster. Most likely taking forever cause of how many ppl are downloading at the same time