Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Solved: I need technical help

SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
Do anyone know why I can't log into my game? This message shouldn't be coming up.
Screenshot-30.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    You can try restarting the client and relogging.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    You can try restarting the client and relogging.

I restarted my computer and relogged back in but it still won't start any of my EA Games. I was able to play earlier.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Have you tried to shut down your computer and restart? Shut down completely for 5 minutes and then restart. You could also uninstall and re-install. Or try to system restore before you installed the new program. It might not work to start Origin back again, but then go and download the application again and re-install it fresh. If all else fails, just go on the bugs forum and report it, @EACade will probably direct you to it. I hate that they force people to switch to this new application that's not stable yet. It's a resource hog on my computer.
  • Options
    Whew! I had to install a different game and stop it mid-way. It's a glitch in the EA app. Thank you guys. I went to the EA bug forum too. I'll let them know how I was able to fix it. I was trying to find answers elsewhere too. I found a video on youtube on how to fix it for anyone else who might experience this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfpnh9MOOI
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top