Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite mods for enhancing wants/fears?

nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
edited February 2023 in General Mods Discussion
Hello,

I heard the MissyHissy was stopping modding, and since her custom wants/fears mods were a huge part of my gameplay experience I was wondering if there were any other mods like hers out there?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    MissyHissy just updated her mods last week. They are still working.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited February 2023
    yes whims overhaul mod
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    I'm going to miss her mods
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

I think it's true sadly. I received an email since I'm a patreon of hers saying that she will be closing her patreon on Monday 13th of February. I am actually so very sad about this. She's one of the sweetest people and I adore her mods. I have been using them in my game for quite some time now and they have hugely improved my experience with the game.
  • Options
    also they might add new wants in the ep at least thats what I'm hoping for
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Maybe MissyHissy will let somebody take over her mods…. Hope so!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I joined her discord once I learned she deleted her Twitter but haven't seen anything on her discord to indicate she's no longer modding. @Sharonia did she say she's no longer updating her mods?
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »

I think it's true sadly. I received an email since I'm a patreon of hers saying that she will be closing her patreon on Monday 13th of February. I am actually so very sad about this. She's one of the sweetest people and I adore her mods. I have been using them in my game for quite some time now and they have hugely improved my experience with the game.

That's so sad! I started using her mods after the update with fears and wants. I hope she is okay!
    I joined her discord once I learned she deleted her Twitter but haven't seen anything on her discord to indicate she's no longer modding. @Sharonia did she say she's no longer updating her mods?

I will try and find her on discord. I do use Patreon, but can only do about $5 a month, so I tend to pick two or three to support for a year or so. I wasn't one of MissyHissy's patrons, but would be willing to add her.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Is the decision to quit related to the Twitter drama? Something else? Not disclosed?
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    That's so sad! I started using her mods after the update with fears and wants. I hope she is okay!

She is fine. And looking forward to getting back to some of her projects on Discord. Just got tired of all the Twitter drama in the community.
  • Options
    edited February 2023

She is fine. And looking forward to getting back to some of her projects on Discord. Just got tired of all the Twitter drama in the community.

she said shes closing her patreon on the 14th
    I hope she keeps updating her mods and that she feels better soon I think
    people were saying hurtful things to her
  • Options

Understandable. Glad she is still modding!
  • Options

In the email she said goodbye and that she is closing her patreon. She has some personal issues in life and is pulling away completely. I guess that means that she won't be updating her mods anymore, but it doesn't say that so I'm not sure.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hey guys!

I'll still be modding, it's just Patreon that's closing. I'd been putting a little too much pressure on myself which was foolish.
    My mods will be moving to my Daily Plumbob site (to help keep costs down on keeping them ad-free) in the next few weeks but I will still be updating them! <3
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    Is the decision to quit related to the Twitter drama? Something else? Not disclosed?

Mental health, I'm afraid. I've struggled with anxiety and depression for the last 6 or so years and it's been getting a little out of hand lately. I need to pull back a touch before I cause myself more problems. <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    Mental health, I'm afraid. I've struggled with anxiety and depression for the last 6 or so years and it's been getting a little out of hand lately. I need to pull back a touch before I cause myself more problems. <3

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling... it's a struggle I can relate to all too well... but I am glad to hear you're taking care of yourself. (And maybe a little selfishly glad to hear you'll be modding yet too. Your mods are just great!)
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    Hey guys!

I'll still be modding, it's just Patreon that's closing. I'd been putting a little too much pressure on myself which was foolish.
    My mods will be moving to my Daily Plumbob site (to help keep costs down on keeping them ad-free) in the next few weeks but I will still be updating them! <3

Thank you for letting us know Missy. I hope taking a step back helps you get back to a good place. <3
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Thanks you guys, you're all sweethearts.
    I will definitely make sure everything's up to date after the patch next month. <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    Hey guys!

your health comes first feel better soon
  • Options
    nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    Sorry for raising a false alert, her closing her Patreon and deleting her Twitter made it seem like she was stopping modding altogether, I hastily jumped to conclusions.

As always, thank you for your work. Take care, health always comes first!