Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited December 2022
    Generation 8: Chapter 12: We're on Page 7 Now, Baby!

A few months after Kane's shocking death, the widowed Justice needs to take her mind off things so to do that she headed to the gym with her dear old Dad who is weirdly enough, still alive.
    20qqtGz.png
    aVhT9kB.png

"Dad you've been through this before." Justice asks Ace "How do you get over this emotional pain?"
    VXmEbUs.png

"Well I don't know if I'm the one you should ask." Ace explains "After all, I've had 30 years to get over the emotional trauma of your mother's death."
    BEwnY6x.png

"I'm not talking about that." Justice sneers "I've already gotten over Kane, we had an agreement to never dwell on each other in the event of one of us dying." Justice explains "I was talking about the emotional pain of not being the main character anymore."
    qici89j.png

"Oh that!" Ace says coming to the realization "Oh yeah, no, you never get over that. One day you're the star of the show and then your kid comes along and takes everything over. It's rough, I never even appear anymore, I feel like Harley's already forgotten me. If I'm lucky I can die on screen when the time comes."
    wyt981X.png

After that, these two elders decided to take part in a nice elderly activity SLAM DUNK CONTEST!
    uoDKrlX.png
    caPKR9G.png

"Impressive." Justice says to her father "But check this out!"
    0puFrQg.png

Justice says before charging at that hoop and delivering the most disrespectful slam dunk of her life!

"THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!" Justice screams as she hangs from the hoop.
    sB1QGBs.png
    abjgAvF.png

"See that?" Ace says to the camera "I'm 99 years old and I'm still kicking butt and taking names. What's your excuse?"
    bmv6ubq.png

Sometime after the excellent Gym Adventure, Harley did the right thing and invited Justice to move in with them.....Justice pretended to not want to move in, but knowing that she'd be on camera some more before she died she of course moved in immediately and made herself at home.
    fKRvqoR.png

Justice of course went right back to what she was doing when she used to live here as a teenager. That's right, go do some Yoga!

Though, due to the heavy rain it kinda makes yoga a little more difficult.
    tIJ9lMe.png
    65Zqh2X.png

But hey, she can get her granddaughter into Yoga. It's too late for Akshara, but Saanvi is perfect to join her.
    yWlY5S3.png

Also, HEY she gets to see her Grandchild be born! Another perk to moving in with the family!
    7yHT6zn.png

"Alright babe, you have fun in the delivery room." Harley says to Akshara "I'll be over here dancing in the corner."
    Gqtwd0q.png

"Hey check it out." The Doctor says "I just got this totally rad hairstyle so I can fit in with the kids. Do I look hip?"

"Get. This. Baby. OUT OF ME!" Akshara screams.
    WTZz2N6.png

Ta Da! Rob Graves born in 2262! Of course, Harley picked out the name and Akshara agreed with him just because it was a real name unlike Lemmy......However what Akshara DOESN'T know is, Harley named him Rob after Rob Halford of Judas Priest! That's our Harley, using his children to pay tribute to his favorite musicians.
    6Kj5SPk.png

"Congrats Lemmy, you're a big brother now!" Akshara says to her son with a hug "Now just don't expect another sibling. I'm 50 years old, I'm done with this whole Pregnancy thing."
    LfeZm3Q.png

Then Akshara got abducted by aliens.

"I BETTER NOT GET PREGNANT!" Akshara shouts as she's dragged onto the UFO.
    oGrDuzH.png
    frdBneg.png

"Grandma you're a cop right? You have to go save my Mom!" Lemmy says to his grandmother.

"Ehh I think that's outside of my jurisdiction." Justice answers truthfully.

"Though I feel like we should be more concerned about the fact that the President of Simerica was abducted by aliens." Harley says adding his two cents.
    QJptZya.png

"Well since your mother is still somewhere in space right now, I'll be here to make sure you both don't fail in school!" Justice says to her grandkids.

"But we're both on the Honor roll." Saanvi explains.

"Well let's keep it that way!" Justice continues.
    ckCYTdw.png

Don't worry, Akshara was eventually brought back to Earth a few months later. She stayed with the aliens for so long just because she thought their home planet was cool, but she'll tell the public that it was because of diplomacy reasons.
    Ofv7UDL.png

Okay let's skip to the year 2264! Here we have the Graves family taking part in some SUMMER FUN in San Myshuno celebrating 'Murica Day!
    o5untQp.png
    ncA9JKt.png

"Back in my day, 'Murica Day was called Simerica Day." Justice complains.

"Sure Mom." Harley says, brushing off his Mom's complaints.
    gwIfjrc.png

Eventually the family gathered to grab the food that countless generations have made the same mistake in getting.
    0DkM8Px.png

Ooh boy that's spicy.
    CvCMGMm.png
    WOeoAN3.png

"Hey, if you're going to live under my roof then you'll have to learn to love spicy food without breathing fire!" Akshara our resident Spicy Food Expert said sternly.
    dpLLnhu.png

Oh yeah, Rob's a toddler now.....But that's not important.
    cNDWxXc.png

You know what IS important though? Justice went to work and went "Wait a minute, I'm almost 78 years old.....Why am I still here?" and officially retired from the force to spend more time on camera more time with her family!
    4VFDRmg.png

• Options
    Generation 8: Chapter 13:

Harley walked into the studio today to get to work on his latest album. Now that he's short one member he has to re-invent his sound if he wants to maintain his relevance.
    noln4kL.png

But Harley was in for a surprise when he stepped into the recording studio......That's right....The President of the record label is doing situps in the middle of the room!!!!! Oh, and Rex is recording his own album, produced by the same label as well.
    eF4x5NJ.png

"I'm not going to pretend to know exactly what's going on in here." Harley sneers "So what the heck is going on in here?!"
    5IGsV9r.png

"Isn't it great Harley? Ever since Rex quit your band he's moved onto bigger and better things, like making his own band!" The President exclaims "He called it Rex and the Boogiesworths."
    hld76BX.png

"Now I have TWO of the most popular bands the world has ever seen under my umbrella!" The President continues.
    hPkoD0W.png

"But what about MY feelings?!" Harley whines "This is like if my Ex-Girlfriend was included in my parent's will! Besides, where's Rex going to find an amazing Piano player to complete his band?!"
    gS63Q41.png

That's when good Ol' Slim walked through the door with confidence.

"Hey Rex, I'm ready to record the new album!" Slim says just as he sees Harley in the room "Ooh, bad timing. I'll be back later."
    yCSN4yK.png
    pm4XErT.png

"Isn't this great Harley? I'm finally getting the respect I deserve." Rex says happily "In fact, the most prominent Music Critic, Logan Graves lists me as the top guitarist of all time!"
    r0N4Lr5.png

"Oh you think you're the best guitarist in the world eh?" Harley says, clearly offended by this. "That's it, you me, guitar duel now!"
    Nu8uIVk.png

And so Rex and Harley whipped out their guitars to determine who the better guitarist is.
    B4Qxbm3.png

"This is boring, wanna go make love in the sauna?" The President of the Record Label asks Slim.

"Meh, I have nothing better to do." Slim agrees halfheartedly.
    9s6zbEL.png

Meanwhile back at the Graves penthouse, Grandma Genesis rose from the grave to write a new novel. Yes turns out in the decades since she's died her books have been selling better than ever. So she of course came back as a ghost to capitalize on her newfound popularity.
    ykYvSv7.png

So, it's 2267 now. Harley has been able to properly maintain his musical relevance.....but not as easily now that there's an equally popular band making music at the same time as him.....Fun fun.

But hey, enough about that music stuff going on. Here we have 24 year old Saanvi, who just doesn't show up that much because of her moody teenage years. But now that Saanvi is a less moody adult, she is planning on following her mother's footsteps in politics! Could we be looking at the next President of Simerica? We could do much worse.
    qBtPuvK.png

Not only that, Saanvi has a boyfriend! Our Precious Saanvi has grown up. The story of how Saanvi met Yusuf Caliente is nothing short of romantic.
    1kOgOwI.png

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY SAANVI AND YUSUF MET!

"Hey, I like your butt." Yusuf says to Saanvi.

"Hey, I like yours too!" Saanvi says to Yusuf.
    6hyZI5G.png
    3U4NazZ.png

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
    HF6FQE0.png

Now that that's out of the way, it's time for the 'Murica Day celebration! But first, Harley must make sure Lemmy is ready for the real world.....by practicing his basketball skills of course.

"Let me show you how it's done, son." Harley says as he begins spinning the ball on his finger tip.
    lr0Rawv.png
    K4P18aT.png

'Murica day is one of the most beloved holidays in the Graves household, as you can see by the joyous heel clicking Harley and Logan are doing here.
    Kf4qfgD.png

"Alright everyone, it's time for the 'Murica Day fireworks!" Harley says as he lights the fuses.
    CR9H3w3.png

"Woo!" Lemmy cheers excitedly.
    39X7Psz.png

Well the recently widowed Iris was feeling lonely and decided to visit her sister. Justice had a better idea, she let Iris move in!
    xIhIhlZ.png

"Wait, this is MY house!" Harley objects. "You need to ask me if I want my aunt living here!"

"I don't need no one's permission, sonny boy!" Iris shrugs her Nephew's complaints off.
    QrsJ1hX.png
    Q1IRRrZ.png

Well good thing Iris moved in. With Saanvi moving on with her life, Justice needs SOMEONE to do Yoga with.
    pxpr3Y1.png

Now that Rob's a child-.

"Wait, did we seriously skip over my toddler years?!" Rob asks with concern "We missed out on so much!"

"Kid, you pooped your diaper, screamed and cried for four years. We didn't miss much." Harley says to his son.
    azsQW8U.png

"Now both of you get on the court so I can show the world that I'm better at shooting hoops than some children." Harley challenges his sons.
    a00RB46.png

That night, Genesis came back to visit her daughters.

"Isn't this great, Mom?" Justice says with glee "It's just like old times! Emphasis on old because we're probably going to die soon."

"Well, one of you will die sooner rather than later." Genesis explains.

"Wait, what?" Iris asked with concern.
    R1J1yZl.png

Then Aunt Iris died.

"Seriously? You just moved in!" Justice exclaims.

"Ha ha yeah, funny how that worked out." Grim says as he approaches the sisters from behind. "I already told your son to start digging another grave in your backyard."

RIP in Peace Iris 2192-2267
    8Ot8OaK.png
  • Options
    Generation 8: Chapter 14: Did Chapter 13 Even Need a Title?

IT IS THE YEAR 2269! It is Lemmy's Birthday! He's now a teenager!
    Kiuvou4.png

"Hey look at me everyone, it's my birthday too!" Saanvi says, trying to be the center of attention.

"You're 26 years old, shouldn't you have moved on already?" Rob asks his older sister.
    VKQZa6y.png

For his birthday, Lemmy decided to do some big boy stuff, like operating this grill to make the family some delicious grilled food!

Oh, Lemmy almost freakin' died. Luckily Harley is quick with a fire extinguisher.
    g7q4Jww.png
    KcW1JtO.png

Later that night, the family went to cry in the backyard cemetery.

"Wait, if one of those graves is for Great-Grandma Genesis, one is for Great-Grandpa Ace's Mortal Enemy, and one is for Aunt Iris....Who's the fourth grave?" Lemmy asks with concern.

"I'm not too sure." Justice answers "My Dad has a LOT of enemies."
    NF40kkU.png

TODAY IS SPOOKY DAY! A Treasured Holiday in this family, Akshara is busy decorating for the big Spooky Party.
    7adWO22.png

Justice and Ace however are going out into the city to buy Ace a new spooky costume.
    phwNKxL.png

That is until they found out the Karaoke Bar is on fire!!!!!!!!!

"Okay so I know we're old as dirt, but I think we're still athletic enough to save those people." Ace explains to his daughter.

"Wanna make it into a game to see who can rescue more patrons?" Justice asks.
    04l6fqD.png
    fSWZwLf.png

Before Justice can say "Go", Ace has already ran into the building with Justice following him in.
    rh6pvpA.png

ONE DARING RESCUE LATER!

"Would you look at that, I've already saved two people!" Ace cheers "How many did you save, Justice?" Ace hears nothing but silence "Justice?"
    zaedY5J.png

"Oh dear, I'm a tad rusty." Justice says as she is surrounded by flames.

"HELP ME! I'M DYING!!!" This patron says as she's engulfed by flames.
    ObmdRxJ.png
    lW0xnwA.png

"Hey, I'm going to die here too, you don't hear ME crying now do you?" Justice says to the burning patron as she too is engulfed by the flames.
    ry4A82S.png

Ace just stood outside listening to all the agonizing screams from inside the building.

"Great. I've now outlived another daughter of mine." Ace says somberly "That's not right for a parent to outlive all their kids."
    cv1URiR.png

So with that, Ace just like....Willed himself to death or something.

"So long cruel world!" Ace says weakly "Even at the age of 106 I'm still more athletic than all of you!"
    8JHMm13.png
    bCxeRvl.png

That's when Justice emerged from the building without a scratch on her.

"Dad, you'll never believe how I escaped from the fires!" Justice says excitedly "I impressed even myself with this unbelievable stor-" Justice stops as she sees her Dad on the ground.
    dqnDbxD.png

"Oh great, Dad always told me he'd guilt himself to death if I died first." Justice sighs "Can't let him die knowing he died for nothing then."
    7ppU28D.png

And thus Justice guilted herself to death right next to her father.

"Tell the world that we died as heroes!" Justice says as she waves goodbye to the world.
    7TptitG.png
    8zJrWly.png

Several hours later, Harley and Akshara headed out into the city themselves.

"Harley, the party's starting soon. You're telling me that you waited until now to get yourself a costume?" Akshara asks.

"I plan things at the last moment. It's just something I inherited from my Grandpa." Harley explains.
    koVFn0d.png

"Hey speaking of your Grandpa...." Akshara says as she notices Ace on the ground.

"Mommy?" Harley says in shock after seeing Justice.
    MnpAcxt.png

Meanwhile inside the karaoke bar....

"Geez, this day just doesn't end." Grim groans "Well it can't get any worse than this."
    UcEPwrJ.png
    Hc6OBBd.png

After reaping the souls of all of the victims, Grim finally stepped outside.

"OH NO! Not Justice, I never got the chance to tell her how I felt about her!" Grim says, clearly devastated.
    s9Vapa6.png

RIP Ace Shepherd 2162-2269

RIP Justice Graves 2187-2269

"Wait, what did he say about my Mom?" Harley asks with confusion.
    edn2xtZ.png

Later at the Spooky Party.

"So that's why Grandma and Great-Grandpa aren't coming to the party?" Rob asks.

"Oh I mean, they're here.....in spirit." Akshara explains.

"Is that why Dad's crying in the closet?" Lemmy asks.

"No, that's because the party store was closed an hour before we got there." Akshara continues.
    S7LFS9w.png

• Options
    Generation 8: Chapter 15: Two Chapters In One Day?

Today we see Lemmy getting fresh with his classmate. Boy does this man work fast.
    dvUf3UO.png

"I made a terrible mistake walking in on this." Harley says as he walks into his basketball court.
    nxLPE5h.png

"Hey Son, can you and this random girl go sin somewhere else?" Harley asks "I want to shoot some hoops."
    WbAfGUa.png

"Random girl?" Lemmy asks "This isn't a random girl, this is Judy Ward!"
    bqocDRL.png

"I prefer Judith." Judy says, correcting Lemmy.
    qA7S285.png

"Judy Ward?" Harley asks "What's so special about her?"

"She's voted most likely to succeed in life." Lemmy explains "So she'll probably be a table dancer or something."
    ZswVrxA.png

"And we're in love!" Lemmy continues.

"I thought you already had a girlfriend." Harley insinuates.

"She cheated on me, now it's all about Judy!" Lemmy answers.
    2i4uJmi.png
    DElPbKi.png

Well it's now Harvest Day, Akshara gets ready to cook the Harvest Day Turkey while the Harvest Day Gnomes show up and demand to be appeased.
    6mOOGoE.png

Harley managed to appease one of the gnomes with an apple pie. They're off to a great start.
    2r9jdgf.png

"Uhh Dad, I think I angered the gnome." Lemmy says as the Gnome starts enacting its wrath on the TV.

"Oh you better beg for forgiveness son." Harley explains "My Great-Great-Great-Grandpa always warned me to never anger the gnomes."
    Z1hX0Y0.png

So Lemmy begged for forgiveness from the gnomes.....That didn't work and instead he was struck by lightning, indoors.
    XEUqHRi.png
    aqnrHKa.png

Well luckily a mother's love for the well being of her son can convince the Gnome to forgive Lemmy.

Just joking, she got struck by lightning as well.
    DFPUIHk.png
    fJ9rMen.png

"THAT'S IT!" Akshara yells "You can electrocute my son but you do NOT electrocute the President!" Akshara shouts before kicking the gnome into a pile of dust.
    vcwldEy.png
    Na9uY4U.png

Victory belongs to Akshara! All Hail the President! Slayer of Gnomes!
    meVMBlI.png

"YOU HAVE ANGERED THE GNOMES! WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE! YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED!!!" The Gnomes shouted in unison.
    aEecMwj.png

"This is going to be a long day, isn't it?" Lemmy asked.

"Yeah, get the dust pan." Akshara says to her son.
    00NC3D4.png

And so the Gnomes continued to haunt Akshara for the rest of the holiday. They didn't actually do anything evil or anything......But they stand around menacingly which I think is pretty scary, right?
    w6U8vYb.png

Even annoying Akshara as she tried to check the mail.

"YOU FOOLS! YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! THE WRATH OF THE GNOMES IS SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE STO-NO WAIT!" The Gnome says as Akshara reaches her limit and kicks this one as well.
    rTNiU5O.png
    pCyPKdg.png

Finally it was time for the Harvest Day Dinner! Scarlet was the first one to arrive.

"Hey everyone, make yourself at home, just look out for the gnomes." Harley says to the guests.
    fZitPrd.png

"FEAR US!!!" The Gnome shouts.

"Give it a rest, will you?" Lemmy says as he walks past the gnome.
    iMUWJj9.png

Looks like Harley once again forgot to buy more chairs for the party.
    AexATeS.png

"FEAR US!!!!!" The Gnomes shout once more.

"Dad, where's the gun?" Rob asks out of annoyance.
    OiBvgD5.png

"Oh Mom, I haven't seen you since I moved out!" Saanvi says warmly "We really need to catch up."

"Wait, I didn't even realize you moved out." Akshara says, quite confused by this revelation.
    L8DbwHz.png

Also....Looks like Akshara's going to be a Grandma......Joy oh Joy.
    fKbtnAO.png

Later that night, Ace decided to visit the family! How nice of him to visit on Harvest Day, too bad he missed the turkey.
    5TTQxeU.png

"Yeah so in the short time you've been dead Saanvi has gone out and got herself pregnant with your first Great-Great Grandchild." Lemmy says to his Great-Grandfather to fill him in.

"I'll make sure to come visit when the little one is born." Ace says to young Lemmy before noticing the ghost behind him. "WAIT A MINUTE! That's my good friend The Bro! Hey Lem, let me show you how I deal with him!"
    n214GQk.png

And thus, Ace proceeded to beat up the ghost of The Bro in front of Lemmy's very eyes.

"That'll show you for being a ghost!" Ace says victoriously.
    CYDqgXT.png
    afnF6dh.png

Some time later, Harley and the Graves were set to play another concert at that one music venue. You know the one.
    yqg2hoz.png

Harley and Slim were in the middle of gussying themselves up for the concert.
    dG76y25.png

"Oh yeah, I might just be the best looking 51 year old Rockstar the world has ever seen." Harley boasts to himself.
    8EF1VzL.png

"I just want to try something different." Slim says as he starts to apply makeup to himself.
    D2rhOQn.png

That's when Rex showed up.

"Yo Slim, you ready to perform? We're going on stage in five minutes." Rex says to his bandmate.
    xBBGHwf.png

"What do you mean you're going on in five minutes?" Harley asks "WE'RE going out in five minutes!"
    y5KCawi.png

"Check the schedule again." Rex says so sure of himself "It says Rex and the Boogiesworths are going up at 8:15."
    m9FSqmS.png

"What do you propose?" Harley says trying to come to a compromise. "We go on AFTER you? That's preposterous!"
    hxPUXJp.png

"Oh my, I'm beautiful." Slim says, completely avoiding the drama.
    ExyAFc7.png

"Hey, nice makeup." This woman says seductively.

"Thanks. Wanna get married?" Slim asks.
    rV7yEB5.png
    y9jxh8M.png

So Rex and the Boogiesworths went on before Harley and they absolutely rocked the stadium.
    bsJzQzx.png

"You gotta admit, they DO rock." Akshara says as she enjoys the show.

"Maybe, but we all know who this crowd is really here for!" Harley boasts angrily.
    yDVtZqZ.png
    RJWpRin.png

Not Harley and the Graves apparently. The whole crowd left right after Rex did....Even Akshara left.
    RYBCRo7.png

MEANWHILE AT THE RECORD LABEL!

"Okay Harley, not going to lie to you. Last tour was a disaster." The President of the Record Label says in her usual chipper tone. "But don't worry, I have a solution."
    zMAm9UV.png

"We're going to make a new album that intends on being our best work ever that results in revitalizing our career?" Harley asks.
    EociEnn.png

The President just sat there in silence as Harley looked on with concern.

"We're going to make a new album, right?" Harley asks again.
    0oAFvnd.png
    ZvWR9fi.png

Turns out the solution was to terminate Harley's contract and throw him out on his face.
    7jqOyc8.png

So then Harley spent the rest of the day looking at the sunset on the beach. Contemplating what to do next.
    bZM5ZJz.png

"Wait, how am I supposed to get off this island?" Harley ponders, asking the REAL questions here.
    KsKPKHn.png
  • Options
    Generation 8: Chapter 16: Getting the Band Back Together!

AT SOME RANDOM PENTHOUSE IN SAN MYSHUNO!
    kYPZFrZ.png

"Ah, you're that entertainer I hired!" This Woman says as Harley enters the lobby. "The clown I wanted to hire was assassinated, I'm glad you could show up at the last minute!"

"I used to be a globe trotting superstar." Harley says in the most depressing tone you've ever heard.
    GrMAg52.png
    pPcW0WI.png

So Harley got right to entertaining the kids at this birthday party with a rendition of his hit song "It's Never a Bad Time to Make Love", tastefully edited to be appropriate for a younger audience.
    EO3S9wj.png

"This sucks! I wanted a clown!" The Birthday boy says angrily.
    e9wxA6b.png

"YOU RUINED MY SON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!" The Woman shouts as she cracks a bottle over Harley's head.
    3zgSFeB.png
    jnHFbS0.png

Well that's rough, let's skip 3 years to the wonderful year of 2272! Here we have 16 year old Lemmy on a date with his girl, Judy.
    84uaWdf.png

"I sure hope she doesn't find out I don't know how to dance." A nervous Lemmy said as he did his best to not look like a fool on the dance floor.
    8wGnHnh.png

So after they finished dancing, Lemmy and Judy sat down for a little one on one.

"So Lemmy I realized what I want to do in life." Judy says excitedly.

"A Veterinarian?" Lemmy asks.
    Gn3PfJ6.png

"Of course not! An Actress!" Judy says to correct Lemmy.

"Silly, there's no way you can be an Actress in Simerica. We don't even have a film industry in this country." Lemmy says in an attempt to correct her.

"Exactly, so I'm moving to America to follow my dreams!" Judy exclaims.
    SJ1viql.png

"Am I coming with you?" Lemmy asks......Then gets more nervous as there's still no answer "I'm coming with, right?"
    yQDegEt.png

"Lol no." Judy says before getting up and strutting out of the room "Have a nice life!"
    CKL785X.png
    FeG5YFv.png

"Well I'm now two for two when it comes to being left by girlfriends." Lemmy says, weirdly not heartbroken. "I guess I'll never see her again."
    tufwR3R.png

Turns out the only one sad here is Harley, not being able to get your career back on track after three years will probably cause anyone to break down and cry....anywhere.
    92c408M.png

So Harley's next attempt to get his career back, or even just making some money? That's right, going back to where his career started and just....playing there now.
    KxHZtzm.png

"Hi, I used to be the biggest musician the world has ever seen." Harley introduces himself. "Can I play here to entertain the pathetic drunks?"
    nSNcdPH.png

"Well, Saturday's usually the night we have our public executions...." The Bartender thinks about it. "Eh what the heck, we can have you provide music for our executions."
    QXRnp3N.png

And so for the next several months, Harley would come here every night and play his heart out for the sad alcoholics that come here.
    MjLTvpv.png

"Who's that playing the guitar?" The Ghost asks.

"Ah that's Harley. He used to be a big rockstar. Not anymore." The Bartender answers like it wasn't a big deal that Harley was playing here.
    EXJpbGF.png

"What the heck is a ghost doing here?" This Patron asks.

"Oh I drowned in the pool here several decades ago." The Ghost answers "Now I haunt this place and still have to pay for drinks."
    JuHetmf.png

That's when a familiar face walked into the bar, Ol' Rex.
    yelo4uO.png

"Harley, can we talk? It's just not the same playing music without you." Rex confides with Harley.

"Okay fine, but can we talk at a table? I don't wanna sit at this piano all night." Harley answers.
    r4qIIEW.png
    9uYBDGT.png

Seconds later, Harley and Rex found a table to discuss at.

"Much better, anyways...." Harley says before starting a tangent "Why would I want to reunite with you? You killed the band when you quit."
    G0pYJKq.png

"Hey, I'm a victim too, you're not the only one who suffered here." Rex says in an attempt to smooth things over.
    XpQpIGO.png

"I lost EVERYTHING!" Harley says angrily "Lost my contract, got beaten with a bottle, I've been having serious issues ever since that bottle incident!"
    NKwiWBk.png

"Yeah well, I never even got paid for my work in this band!" Rex shouts angrily "I'm one of the most beloved musicians ever and I live in a hotdog stand!"
    Q05Y3xr.png

"Wait, you never got paid?" Harley asks sincerely "Well now that you mention it.....I've been waiting for my very first check for almost 30 years now."
    FuF6pvI.png

"Wait, none of us got paid?!" Rex yells in confusion "We made billions of dollars with this Record Label, where did that money go-Oh I get it now." Rex says as he comes to the sudden realization.
    vK53Mx9.png

MEANWHILE AT THE RECORD LABEL! The President of the Record Label sits in her big comfy chair with a goofy grin.

"Boy I love money." The President says confidently.
    MdT8pCg.png

"Ms President of the Record Label, we want to discuss something with you." Harley angrily states as he and his former bandmates storm into her office.

"Drats, I knew I should've hired security." The President says in fear.
    DOr2n3V.png

"We have come to the realization that none of us have been paid for our work....Like at all." Harley says angrily "That's not cool."
    dzwIYty.png

"Oh....you guys never got paid...." The President says, shaking in fear "Okay well, we can talk this out like adults and.....Is that a moose behind you guys?"
    DSqMhXx.png

While the boys are distracted, the President quickly jumps out the window to escape from the men.

"She didn't need to jump out the window." Harley says quietly "I don't think we'd put up much of a fight if she tried to get past us."
    JyxtMEf.png

The men gather by the window to see what's going on.

"Well at least the fall didn't kill her." Slim says "Look, she's getting away!"
    rrvAar2.png
    GUthuok.png

"Uhh, doesn't look like she's going too far." Rex says as he comes to the realization "Looks like she survived the landing but all that broken glass cut her up pretty bad. There's a LOT of blood there."
    V7JjZCQ.png

"Yeah there she goes." Harley states "Broken glass is no joke. It can really mess you up."
    F3Ej6Ip.png

So with all of that settled, Harley and the boys left the studio.

"Well that went pretty well, all things considered." Harley says happily.
    5j4f7gy.png

"Someone DIED, how did this go well?" Slim asks with genuine confusion.
    xREyETN.png

"So what do we do now?" Rex asks "The President of the Record Label is dead and with her I'm sure there's not exactly a record label anymore."

"Well, if this is how it all ends for us, how about we go out on our own terms?" Harley asks "One final Harley and the Graves concert."
    Nlvmv49.png
    QLggtyL.png

"And personally, this concert would only be right if I played alongside one 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fine guitarist, Rex." Harley says with appreciation.

"You mean it? I'd be honored!" Rex says excitedly.
    NTVuaKN.png
    hcCCurm.png

"And can I finally play a pantsless piano solo?" Slim asks.

"Of course, what do we have to lose?" Harley says to his friend.
    vZOz09c.png
    Cuogs6T.png

So Harley and the Graves gathered on this rooftop in the middle of town at sunset and prepared their instruments for one final show.
    suCwpru.png

"My Legs are very cold but I have no regrets whatsoever!" Slim says as he prepares for the show.
    gBPITG9.png

"Alright boys, let's blow the pants off these people one last time!" Harley cheers.

"LET'S DO IT!!!" Rex says with much excitement.

"Okay, one, two, a skiddly diddly doo!" Harley says to let the boys know when to start playing.
    Mm1xHL0.png

"THIS JUST IN!" This News Anchor says on the TV "Concert turned tragic when Harley and the Graves played their final show when the rooftop they performed on set on fire only seconds into their first song 'Making Love with the Lights On'. While the rest of the band suffered minor injuries, unfortunately longtime Piano Player, known only as Slim died in the fire. Slim is known for somehow making the piano sound like a drumset and staying out of the drama."
    3HusXva.png

Harley, Rex and Akshara look on at the broadcast on Harley's kitchen TV with sadness.

"Hmph, not even going to mention how I saved a child from the fire?" Rex says angrily, still smoking from when he caught fire.
    2HiJQZb.png

"That's just how the media works. They only want to talk about the negatives." Akshara says, agreeing with Rex "For instance, I managed to stop homelessness in San Myshuno, but instead of talking about that, they just won't stop talking about how I forgot to wear pants during my State of the Union Address six months ago."
    cWMs69a.png

"Hey didn't want to say this out loud, but uhh I'm surprised Slim lasted this long." The Grim Reaper says to Harley.
    6IiThuM.png
  • Options
    Generation 8: Chapter 17: It's Winterfest in January

BREAKING NEWS! In the year 2275, 19 year old Lemmy Graves finally has a new girlfriend! Meet Kylie Kibo, her interests include wearing a beanie when it's cold outside, having multicolored hair and making out.
    UohZEPk.png

That's when this girl, Nikita Darling showed up and started showing Lemmy her memes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Lemmy asks.

"Oh, I'm one of your brother's classmates." Nikita replies.

"How? My brother's still a child." Lemmy corrects her.
    t22OEYX.png
    N7wOcaa.png

Meanwhile on the other side of the kitchen....

"Ha ha, I'm 13 and I'm going to eat this burger cake." Rob says with a chuckle.
    3Hq5fHj.png

MEANWHILE, Harley and Akshara went to go visit the Caliente household and....Wait, Saanvi and Yusuf still aren't married yet?
    uKrgTzk.png

"Alright, where is that man?" Akshara asks her daughter "I'll convince Yusuf to propose to you or die trying!"

"He's over there." Saanvi answers.
    SnxwnWk.png

On second thought, Akshara decided not to say anything to him.
    OxxS0RF.png

Now that Lemmy is a legal adult, he decided to spend his time trying to build some new skills. Couldn't get any skills built up when we were so busy with Harley.
    G5kjc8F.png

"Hi Ghost Grandma." Lemmy says as the ghost of Justice floats past him.
    fwx0ldE.png

A few days later.....IT'S WINTERFEST, BABY!
    F1dNqdB.png

Before the celebrations begin, Saanvi gave her mother the big news, Yusuf proposed to her the day after her visit, then the day after that they got married, then apologized for not inviting her to the wedding...
    ExJJnN3.png

Oh and now they're on baby number four. But at least this time she'll be Saanvi Caliente when this baby is born. Crazy few days right here, that's the Sims for ya.
    XMHDz4b.png

Well now that Rob and Nikita are teenagers, he decided to shoot his shot with her, and now we know what the perfect facial expression for "Ehhhhhhhhhh" looks like.
    OImjpo8.png
    efsFZex.png

Oh boy, looks like Kylie Joyson is here to visit her boyfriend! Wait, I thought she was Kylie Kibo.
    ES4rOFS.png

"Is that my baby?" Lemmy asks.

"Oh no, I married some 60 year old dude. Nice guy, now I'm pregnant. I came over to break up with you." Kylie answers so casually.

Lemmy is now 3-3.
    FKeIZYW.png

Lemmy just needed to vent about his frustrations with his constant strike outs with all these girls recently. Obviously Rob was the perfect person to vent to, though Lemmy was getting quite heated during said venting.
    hBXk1uA.png

"Hey Lem, stop getting so angry with me or I'll tell Mom." Rob says to his older brother.

"What's she going to do about it?" Lemmy asks.
    eFL6AXX.png

"TIME OUT! NOW!" Akshara commands angrily.

"This is bogus, you can't put me in time out." Lemmy says as he heads to the time out couch.

"WANT ME TO DOUBLE YOUR TIME OUT TIME?!" Akshara yells from across the room.
    nFeKtky.png
    9VC80JM.png

Okay so the Winterfest party has officially begun, here we have Rob, once again, trying to get an inappropriately dressed Nikita to fall for him.
    tiElELp.png

Oh crap, it worked.
    pERvM5b.png

The Grand Feast has been cooked, Father Winter is here, all of Harley's friends and family are here to enjoy the holiday. It seems like the perfect holiday already but....One Crucial friend of Harley's is missing.
    5w5Pmtr.png

"Don't worry Harley, I've got you covered." Harley's Aunt Cadence says as she weakly gets up from her chair....and abruptly dies.
    r7xjO6q.png
    WRbDH57.png

"Hey everyone, Happy Holiday!" Grim Reaper says joyously as he enters the room.

"Grimmie!" Harley says excitedly "I didn't think you'd be here! This is the greatest Winterfest ever! Thanks Aunt Cadence!"
    Lls3Nls.png

Also that ham Akshara made is so delicious that even though Aunt Cadence is.....well, dead, on the ground, everyone can't stop eating it. It's just THAT good.
    jcaVvaj.png

"People aren't supposed to die on Winterfest! These Young folks are ruining a perfectly good holiday with their off the wall traditions!" a very upset Father Winter says in disappointment.
    K72CNz3.png

Okay enough about Aunt Cadence, she's dead and buried now. It's Presents time!
    wI7nODK.png

Akshara got dog poo. This is what she gets for getting into politics.
    O8xreFm.png

"I got a new phone!" Rob says excitedly.

"I found out that the real presents are the friends we made along the way." Harley says as he opens his present "Also, Saanvi got me a puppy!"
    GeVTJj1.png

"Hey thanks for inviting me Harley, I never get to take part in holiday traditions." Grim says fondly "But I gotta get going now."

"Don't thank me, Grim. Thank Aunt Cadence!" Harley says as he hugs the reaper.

"Ah bro, I'll make sure to send her your regards in hell." Grim says as he returns the favor.
    3xQtcIU.png
    UjTGFTp.png

Speaking of Saanvi, she went into labor in the bathroom. Party Foul.
    mN9fRe5.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 1: A Real Whirlwind of-Oh wow Generation 9

It is Lemmy's first chapter and here he is receiving the Winterfest Gift from his older sister who is currently still giving birth in her parent's bathroom. Meet, Apollo Graves!
    ewHhOpI.png

He's just so tiny and adorable, who can resist such a tiny and adorable pupper?
    AAMIghH.png

"Wow, look at this tiny adorable dog!" Akshara says excitedly.

"Wait Mom, when did you get so old?" Lemmy asks with concern.
    2b7H03i.png

Akshara just hissed at her son and ran off. Erratic trait, am I right?
    wNWPwmf.png

Now that he's an adult, Lemmy decided to try and get back in the game so to speak, so he met this girl named Leanna Goth. Nice to see where the Goth family is these days. Regardless, Lemmy was initially able to woo her thanks to the fact that he has Alien DNA in him........Well, not a lot of Alien DNA, but just enough to be able to do the secret alien handshake.
    gQnaCHc.png
    K4NYK3Y.png

But unfortunately, the mood was killed when Leanna went outside and saw the Graves' backyard graveyard. That'll certainly hurt his chances with her.
    674Uhgw.png

Well, at least Lemmy has Apollo, Apollo won't leave him right?
    rP5tmEG.png
    nGOEXVX.png

Sometime later, Lemmy went out into the city, no longer having to worry about curfews or anything. Lemmy is his own man! He can make his own decisions in life!
    Kn1MnGw.png

That's when he ran into these guys who immediately approached him.

"Hey how's it going, my name's Chinstrap." The Man says "These are my boys, Handlebar and Big Nose."
    lXb35gD.png
    wuzRVvT.png

"That's great! My Mom always told me to talk to strangers." Lemmy says as he shakes Chinstrap's hand "But she's also insane!"
    6V3Hb6g.png

"Say, you wanna make some money?" Chinstrap asks "We need one more guy to do this job that'll get us some non-taxable income!"
    hVq7A2a.png
    iKJsAXq.png

"I dunno, sounds illegal." Lemmy hesitates "My Grandma was a Cop and my Mom is the current President who has been trying to put a stop to crime in this country...."
    bzIfPGp.png

"Ah what the heck, this job can't be THAT extreme if you want a rookie joining you." Lemmy finally agrees.
    CzwpoWo.png

THE SAN MYSHUNO BANK!
    JJyMcET.png

"THIS IS A ROBBERY! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" Chinstrap shouts as he and his crew aim their weapons.
    A8BGKai.png

"I knew this was going to get messed up the second I put this mask on." Lemmy says, clearly realizing his mistake.
    fKSM6vL.png

That's when the crew just started firing off warning shots.

"Big L, get the money!" Chinstrap says to Lemmy.
    0uBaQGG.png
    AHRbDXJ.png

"Why are you doing this?!" The Bankteller panics.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!" Lemmy screams in fear.
    hgmKwX8.png
    YHJmlZ0.png

"YOU PUNKS AREN'T ROBBING MY BANK!" The Bank Manager shouts as he pulls out a gun and open fires.
    tdBEyuA.png
    wTbG9Y1.png

"HANDLEBAR! NOOOOOO!" Chinstrap shouts "ICE THIS FOOL!" he shouts again as he and Big Nose open fire on the manager.
    pIyTjT1.png

"CRIPES! I've been shot!" The Manager says as he drops dead.
    K3cQ1jj.png

"Alright boys, we got the money! Let's get out of here!" Chinstrap shouts as the crew runs out of the bank.
    i9L4guj.png

"I want my Mommy!!!" Lemmy cries.
    bV6cvpG.png

20 minutes later.

"Well I think that went pretty well." Chinstrap says calmly. "Anyways L, your cut is 2000 simoleons
    dpiy4D6.png

"Pretty well?!" Lemmy freaks out "People are dead! I could hear bullets passing my head! AND ALL I GET IS 2000 SIMOLEONS?!"
    GPZ5iMR.png

"Well, we could just kill you." Chinstrap says with a threat.

"Good point, I'll take my money." Lemmy says with fear in his voice.
    MzQ7cQL.png

BACK AT THE GRAVES PENTHOUSE!

"This just in, the First Bank of San Myshuno has been robbed! The suspects are still at large!" The News Reporter says with a stern voice.
    y8nVmHE.png

"How could someone just rob the bank like that?" Harley asks "This used to be a nice city....Well, nice city after you got elected President. It was a crime infested rat hole for over 100 years, but still."
    pRnfRG3.png

"Hey if you need me I'm going to go cry under my blankets." Lemmy says quickly as he walks past his parents.

"That boy sure is an enigma." Akshara says to Harley after their son has left the room.
    Flf35vT.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 2: New Girlfriend For Lemmy, Let's See How Long It Lasts.

Some time after the totally legal bank job, Lemmy was getting some well deserved sleep.....Until he wasn't....
    UIU2i8M.png

That's when Chinstrap showed up out of nowhere by Lemmy's bedside.

"Yo wake up Big L, we got another score." Chinstrap says as he shakes Lemmy awake.
    NVfxVuz.png

"Another score?! Wasn't the bank enough?" Lemmy asked with annoyance in his voice.

"No way, we got an even bigger score. We're going to break into the President's House and rob her." Chinstrap says with determination.
    SXbcGGx.png

"Break into the President's house and rob her?!" Lemmy asks in fear "We're already in her house! She's my Mom!"
    kClcwkp.png

"See look, we're already inside. The Job's half over!" Chinstrap says in an attempt to calm down Lemmy.
    fgvrbO5.png

"But she's my MOM! I can't rob my own Mother!" Lemmy tries to convince the criminal.
    P94f5FC.png

"Alright, looks like Big L won't play ball." Chinstrap says angrily "Big Nose, bring him to the boss."

"With pleasure." Big Nose says as he approaches Lemmy and knocks him out with a single punch.
    caoFGaX.png
    ZFKHkF6.png

AT THE MANSION WHERE LITERALLY EVERY VILLAIN IN THIS STORY HAS LIVED IN!
    3YnAueQ.jpg

"Yo Boss. This is the guy that doesn't want to rob the President." Chinstrap says to the boss.
    MoAYFFr.png

"Would be nice if you guys let me get dressed first." Lemmy mopes to himself.
    VSvXXIG.png

"Lemmy Graves? I'm Bossaroni Smith, but you can call me The Boss." The Boss introduces himself "Now tell me, why do you want to disrespect me and not rob the President?"
    Gt3R246.png

"She's my Mom! How many times do I have to say that I can't rob my own mother?!" Lemmy asks again, getting angrier every time he has to ask this question.
    BcO6vmk.png

"You're right, Lemmy Graves. You can't rob family. That's just wrong." The Boss says, feeling sympathetic to Lemmy's complaints.
    QBVtUTo.png

"Alright, here's what we're going to do." The Boss says as he sits back down at his desk. "We're not going to rob the President and Chinstrap and Big Nose will be whacked for suggesting it."

"Wait, what?" Chinstrap asks.

"Braces, take them out." The Boss orders.
    74eJGJ0.png

Immediately, Braces shoots and kills both Chinstrap and Big Nose.
    6jUbrGX.png

"Now let me make this up to you. Do you like Milkshakes?" The Boss asks.
    hXU9SoP.png

DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BOSS'S INDOOR POOL!
    ItYni7p.png

"Okay, well now that I impulsively killed my muscle, I'm going to need new Muscle." The Boss says as he prepares Lemmy a Milkshake "You interested? It pays well."
    GcJLh3N.png

"Just as long as I don't end up on the wrong end of a shotgun like those other guys." Lemmy says to his new boss "Oh also, a 401K would be nice."
    oVTjJuO.png

So to celebrate Lemmy's new line of employment, he decided to go down to the local night club and decided to traumatize the ever loving daylights out of this girl Leann Caliente with stories of that bank robbery and how he's now "Hired Muscle."
    iyKBcLy.png

They eventually started hitting it off after Lemmy changed the conversation topic to dogs and now suddenly it's a date.
    vBXWh52.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2277! And during these few years, Lemmy has been making big moves in.....Well actually not big moves, just like....He's beaten people up, robbed a few people etc etc in the name of The Boss. Because of this, Lemmy has adopted the family tradition of becoming a heavy drinker to deal with the guilt of doing such awful things.

Please drink responsibly.
    QmWDnND.png
    XJFVKA4.png

Easily the biggest surprise here is that after two years, Lemmy and Leann......are.....still together?!
    vXLfWPM.png

Not only that.....they're.....HOMEOWNERS!!! Yeah, The Boss actually pays pretty well. But this isn't the look of a homeowner.
    H143Khz.png

NOW he looks like a homeowner, Drink Responsibly.
    5nu6ktk.png

Unfortunately Lemmy's new house isn't big enough for a gym.....So he's gonna use this punching bag as his only means of exercise until he can get more. Gotta keep up the muscle if you want to continue to be the muscle of this organization.
    WgIVH5f.png

At least nothing will happen to completely change Lemmy's life right now.

"Hey check it out, I'm pregnant!" Leann says as Lemmy goes to throw out the garbage.
    dccZtO2.png

Well Lemmy learned a valuable lesson from his ancestor, Edgar Baxter: Put a Ring on it.
    2QozHnw.png

Okay so Lemmy might've killed the mood when he mentioned he was going to invite The Boss to the wedding.....But Lemmy knows how to get the mood going once more.
    wue8izm.png

"Hey look at the dog." Lemmy says to Leann who is still fuming from the invite.

"Why what's so specia-OH MY GOD HE'S SO TINY AND CUTE!" Leann squeals as she goes to pet Apollo.
    ZRA990E.png

I think everyone gets the feeling that there's a definite countdown timer until this relationship ends.
    nqYSqiT.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 3: Technical Difficulties.

BREAKING NEWS! A terrible glitch has resulted in Leann unable to give birth to their baby or even get pregnant for the foreseeable future. So instead, so instead we hired these amateur actors to reenact the birth of Lemmy and Leann's child.

"Oh dear, I have gone into labor!" The Actress playing Leann says panicking.
    CZX47bx.png

"Gee wiz, let's get you to the hospital, dear." The Actor playing Lemmy says with little to no emotion in his voice. Again, amateur actors.
    0pTB1o0.png

ONE LABOR LATER.

"My child is born." The Actor playing Lemmy says emotionless, clearly getting ready to be told by a Director that he'll never work in this town again. "We shall name you, Duncan."

Yay, Duncan Graves, born in 2277.
    KSXmjkB.png
    hrCh05K.png

Shortly after the birth of Duncan, Lemmy had to go see The Boss. Is he getting whacked? Don't know, we'll find out.

"Alright Lemmy, you've been a great Goon these past few years. But it's time for you to move on up." The Boss says enthusiastically. "I want to make you a Made Man......ONLY if you can pass one test."
    tax5KfB.png

"Oh joy, what do I get to do now?" Lemmy says bored out of his mind "Do I have to rob another bank? Kill another person refusing to pay you?"
    cKi6Ep9.png

"Of course not. Any goon can rob a bank or kill a man." The Boss continues cautiously "If you want to prove that you're willing to do the dirty work of a Made Man you must commit the most heinous act ever."
    7eXgGgz.png

"STEAL CANDY FROM A BABY!" The Boss says with fear in his voice.
    Govq8y8.png

".........Seriously?" Lemmy asks, genuinely confused by the deed.
    PtQ9nSz.png

"Seriously." The Boss says "Babies are the most defenseless creatures on the planet. Stealing candy from them is the ultimate ev-"
    6vlOotQ.png

"Done." Lemmy says as he eats the bowl of crackers "He didn't have candy but he DID have animal crackers. They're delicious too."
    dXnKdFL.png

"Wow. You're pretty evil." The Boss says bewildered "Well I hope you enjoy your promotion."
    ldiUsbi.png

Technical Difficulties have forced us to skip a few years into the future. By a few years I mean,

IT IS THE YEAR 2280!

Voila, Duncan is now 3 years old. How adorable!
    iU8QB4g.png

"Wait, Duncan's three already?" Leann asks Lemmy with confusion "I thought I was still pregnant."

"I know what you mean, I don't remember much of the last few years myself." Lemmy says in agreement.
    dYEL1IS.png

"Wait, are we even married yet?!" Leann questions frantically.

"Quite frankly, I have no idea." Lemmy responds.
    pm9ZzZX.png

So later that night, since Lemmy and Leann have no memories of the last few years, they decided to go have a nice date night to help reignite the spark in their relationship. Here Lemmy showed up in his snazzy suit he got for being a Made Man.
    yCbguSs.png

"Wait a minute, I remember!" Leann says angrily "You're still a criminal!"

"Well I don't exactly remember trying to hide that fact." Lemmy says reasonably.

"Well I remember telling you how much I hated that and you told me you'd find a different job!" Leann responds, still angry.
    IT9rsiB.png

"Oh snap Saanvi, looks like your brother's relationship is coming to an end." Lemmy's Aunt Scarlet says to her niece.

"Oh wow, that looks bad. Perhaps we can lighten the mood?" Saanvi suggests to her aunt.
    pWF3y12.png

So Saanvi and Scarlet got to work and started playing a soothing love song to try and mend the relationship.
    O0nqhEu.png

But it didn't work, if anything the music just made Leann angrier.

"AND ANOTHER THING!" Leann continues to rant "I don't like how the size of your muscles fluctuate between scenes!"
    3tMTKLm.png

So needless to say, Lemmy and Leann aren't doing well.....Oh wait wait.
    IeI0srY.png

Never mind, now it's over. They are broken up.

Yeah I know Lemmy is kind of scum for being a criminal but it's just heartbreaking to see a man in a snazzy suit cry.
    NaidNs1.png
    2gQs03z.png

A few weeks later, let's see how Lemmy's doing.......................Oh, not well. Not well at all.
    dezqNXe.png

Geez, nature itself is laughing at Lemmy's pain now.
    MzEa4en.png

Later that day, Lemmy's siblings came over to support their brother.
    52svEzR.png

"Hey Lemmy! I know you just broke up with your fiance but I'll have you know my relationship with Nikita is going well!" Rob says as he shakes hands with his older brother. "Hey Lemmy, you're squeezing my hand pretty tight actually hurts real bad, you're very strong."
    yF98e4E.png

At least Lemmy has Apollo to give him real support that his siblings could never give.
    oC0uDGI.png
    eNGibgv.png

"Our work here is done." Saanvi says as she walks out of the room.

"But we didn't do anything." Rob says as he follows his sister.
    zcnwgzi.png

So of course, Saanvi decided to rub salt into an open wound by mentioning her children to Lemmy.

"Wow neat, maybe some day I'll my son on the weekends if I'm lucky!" Lemmy says, acting sarcastic as all hell.
    5mQELFb.png
    VEGanam.png

• Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 4: Something Positive for Lemmy

IT IS THE YEAR 2282! How is Lemmy doing you might ask? Well I mean.....he's been through break ups before.....and it's been two years since Leann left him.......I mean, it might hurt a little more since she took Duncan and was able to get full custody because all she had to do was say "Duncan's father is a criminal." and boom. But at least Lemmy has this super cool dog!
    HSmCZ4z.png

It doesn't fill the void of your wife and son leaving you, but hey, Apollo is a good boy.
    FsfD2Vj.png

"Alright Apollo, you be a good boy. Papa has to go break some legs." Lemmy says as he heads to work.....While Apollo cowers alone in his living room.
    toZM9FL.png
    4uaEoNT.png

Some time later, there was a knock at Lemmy's door!

"Well shucks, who could that be?" Lemmy asks hopefully.
    jwGqa2G.png

Well if it isn't 20 year old Nikita Darling, Rob's long time girlfriend!
    Pbu6RFw.png

"Oh hey Nikita, how's things going between you and Rob?" Lemmy asks.

"Ah well not too good." Nikita explains "You see, Rob and I were on a date when we aged up to adults and we both got our new traits...."
    KBm9Ole.png
    8usKBlE.png

FLASHBACK

"Things were going pretty well in all honesty." Nikita explains "Rob suddenly got the 'Good Trait' and couldn't stop serenading me. Out of the goodness of his heart."
    xYnqt5w.png
    GeTedD0.png

"In that very same moment, I got the 'Evil Trait' and was suddenly repulsed by his goodness and vice versa." Nikita continues.
    E8ZaOw1.png

"Just gotta say, your evil aura is really killing the vibes." Rob explains.
    xSKvIUn.png

"Yikes. That's rough." Lemmy says sympathetically.

"Yup, so now I'm evil and hey, coincidentally you're evil too!" Nikita explains.
    Y1l5XP1.png
    QA6dj7b.png

"I'm not evil, I just like money and have mob connections." Lemmy responds.

"What a coincidence, I too love money and want mob connections! Let's go on a date." Nikita proclaims.
    hkONA2i.png

So Lemmy suggested they go to the dance club for their date for no reason whatsoever.
    PhPoKrK.png

So while they were here, Lemmy and Nikita decided to be "Partners in crime." As in, they aren't committing crimes, they're just pulling pranks on people together.
    D4IvaFj.png

"Good. One step closer to my plan." Nikita whispers sinisterly.
    VGaLz6M.png

When the two went back upstairs they saw that Saanvi and Rob were there partying.

"Oh hey Rob." Lemmy says nervously "Hey, I'm on a date with your ex....You want me to leave or something?"

"Oh no, the Good Sim in me is saying not to let jealousy ruin a familial relationship." Rob says nonchalantly "Now let's dance!"
    AskLUjP.png

Lemmy and Rob eventually challenged each other to a dance battle. I will never know who won this battle.
    xridG14.png
    ThOwWwF.png

Anyways so here's the real reason why Lemmy came here. The Boss wanted him to beat this guy up who routinely parties here. So might as well beat him up in front of the evil girl he's trying to win the affection of.
    SCsnoli.png

"Wanna see why they call me the Leg Snapper?!" Lemmy shouts at the man.
    vYDH68n.png

"Ow my leg!" The Man shouts as Lemmy attacks him.

Boy, Nikita is gonna throw herself at Lemmy after this.
    nid2lzj.png

And she did! The very next night they went on a real fancy date. How could Lemmy afford this you might ask? The Boss funded it because he wants his big man to have some success with a lady for once.
    qjFePv6.png

"Oh Lemmy, I love your mob connections." Nikita swoons as Lemmy holds her closer.

"You mean my personality?" Lemmy tries to correct her.

"Sure." Nikita quickly responds.
    AdrpOt8.png

Think they might be a good match, they're even mirroring each other.
    4FZuSVt.png
    pGmnEOk.png

She might look very angry right now but don't be fooled, this is LOVE.
    GMYI98a.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 5: We Waited Two Months for This?!

IT IS STILL THE YEAR 2282, surprisingly. Even though this is like his 12th girlfriend, he's so excited about it he just had to dance with his dog.
    1OXKGUF.png

With everything happening to him recently, this has put a real pep in Lemmy's step. Who knows, maybe his relationship with Nikita could actually last a whole month!
    JEhFlYr.png

"Sorry ladies, can't flirt with you now. I'm no longer single." Lemmy said joyously as he walked past these ladies.

"We weren't going to talk to you anyways, loser." One of the Women says with disgust as Lemmy jogs past.
    WuL31Sr.png

Lemmy was so excited about this that he decided to REALLY speed things up, and invited Nikita to move in with him!

"Ah, I'll give you two love birds some alone time." Apollo thinks to himself before promptly passing out.
    YazzDtT.png
    QKbci6d.png

Well since Nikita is now living with Lemmy she's going to need a job. Luckily these two know the right place to go to.
    N8tiXct.png

Meanwhile at The Boss's Mansion, The Boss was busy working on his physique.
    ZcdHTK3.png

"Now THAT is what I call a workout." The Boss says with satisfaction. "I lasted a solid 45 seconds today, that's a new record!"
    EQu6kaS.png

However as The Boss was walking through his mansion, he was confronted with Lemmy waiting for him.

"Hey Boss, my girlfriend is evil and needs a job. Can she work with us?" Lemmy asks.
    wvo52qm.png

"What's up?" Nikita says, introducing her to The Boss.
    WqW7Roy.png

"Her? Really?" The Boss asks with concern "She doesn't seem like the criminal type. She looks so sweet and cute."

"Well to be fair, I didn't become evil until about three weeks ago." Nikita says, still trying to shake what's left of the goodness in her.
    H7bAiNM.png
    hdDV6WJ.png

"Okay, someone find a baby." The Boss orders "Nikita, to prove you're worthy of joining my syndicate you're going to need to steal candy from-Wait where did she go?"
    gZu6udb.png

As The Boss was explaining his plan, Nikita had left and found this random guy loitering outside The Boss's mansion.
    fWF0dWY.png

She then promptly lit him on fire with a Molotov Cocktail she brought with and casually walked away as the man burned to death.
    tmpqwXa.png

"Is that evil enough?" Nikita says as she walks back into the Mansion.
    Mgj8dtg.png

Five Minutes later.

"Welcome to the Family, babe." Lemmy congratulates his girlfriend. "Just gotta say, you look great in that new uniform."
    1WSOKk6.png

"I'M STILL BURNING!!!!" The Loitering man screams at the top of his lungs.
    zeJQrrO.png

"I should finish him off." Nikita says as she pulls out this knife from out of nowhere.

"No no, you'll just be implicated even more. Let's cheese it before the fuzz shows up." Lemmy says quickly.
    ivWpz0j.png

Gee, things are going pretty well for Lemmy. But let's not forget, Lemmy only has this new romantic relationship because Nikita broke up with his little brother. Let's see how Rob is doing these days.

.....Oh.......Okay things are going pretty well for him.
    D8todZq.png

IT IS NOW THE YEAR 2285! So three years huh? Well looks like this relationship could somehow last longer than Lemmy's last one. Fingers crossed!

But hey until then, look, Nikita is now being trusted by Apollo! He didn't like her for many years because he's a good boy and doesn't like evil. Who knows, she might've threatened Apollo to love her, or she gave him belly rubs, knowing her it could be either one.
    STkGbjS.png

It was around this time Lemmy knew one thing, he needed to put a ring on this evil evil woman. Luckily she may be evil, but she's not shallow enough to turn down this cheap ring that took Lemmy way too long to be able to afford.
    0fywem6.png
    MdFgLSS.png

"Alright Apollo, Nikita and I are going to work. You watch the house while we're gone." Lemmy says to his loyal dog friend.
    CNqZdPv.png
    G9imn6s.png

Not only that, Lemmy was in for a big surprise. Turns out he's going to be a dad!.......................Again!
    m1FBKxh.png
    RURD6Lq.png

"Well, now I REALLY hope I get that promotion." Lemmy says with a mixture of caution and joy.
    Qq3lCLO.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 6: Crime Does Pay

Record scratch

"Yep, that's me getting arrested." Lemmy says to the audience in a way to break the fourth wall "You're probably wondering how I got here. Well it all started when I was watching TV."
    y8VwGxT.png

FLASHBACK

"We now return to The Urbz" Says the announcer on TV.
    xEZPqap.png

That's when a familiar face showed up in a guest role.
    HXJIll0.png

"Who the heck is that?" Nikita asks as she sits down.

"Oh that's my Ex, Judith Ward." Lemmy explains "A year or two ago she was still doing commercials while wearing hotdog costumes. Nice to see she's doing actual TV shows now.....and she's clearly had work done."
    t6sv7f8.png

At one point, Judith's character planted a passionate kiss on her co-star, leaving her all hot and bothered.

"See that?" Lemmy said to Nikita. "I can tell she's acting because no one feels like that after kissing her."
    0VvtAGT.png
    QSixLkj.png

"After that, Nikita and I had to get to work. Gotta say, it was pretty nice committing crimes with my girlfriend." Lemmy continues to say to the fourth wall.
    XbTUQab.png

"Alright Babe, we just gotta go in there and rough up the owner so he can give us the money The Boss is owed and-" Lemmy looks around and notices Nikita is gone "Uhh....Niki?"
    r2e0ZIE.png
    5XPX1IG.png

Meanwhile inside the bar, Nikita is giving the bartender the beating of his life.
    nxyeW9T.png

"Alright Lem, got the money, we gotta cheese it before the fuzz gets here!" Nikita shouts as she runs out the door.
    Xl0ka5b.png

"You didn't kill the bartender did you?!" Lemmy asks with concern.

"What? No!" Nikita says offensively "He's not........Wait......" She says thinking to herself "I guess we'll find out later on the news if he's dead or not."
    9ry5b0Z.png
    aKrAFxW.png

"You see, it's there when I learned that Nikita was practically born for this job." Lemmy continues his monologue "Which is funny because she was evil for like, four seconds before she got this job."
    NaID0Mh.png

Meanwhile, the Bartender was inside doing cool bartender tricks.

"Look at that! Three bottles balanced like they're nothing!" The Bartender says "Gee, I love my job."
    HkHNvUu.png
    8WmjRhB.png

"Alright Bub, I'm going to need you to pay up the money you owe The Boss" Lemmy says intimidatingly to the bartender.

"Listen here, pal!" The Bartender says angrily "I run this place with INTEGRITY! I refuse to give your precious The Boss any of my money!"
    TXUVF4J.png
    2zLquay.png

"Well, if this was a contest to see who could be more angry, it looks like you won." Lemmy says, admitting defeat "You win this round, but we'll be back, and next time we'll probably have guns so you better watch it. Let's go babe."
    netMh1o.png

"I left the bar quite angrily knowing I didn't get the money. But the thing that concerned me the most, Nikita didn't follow me out." Lemmy monologues once again.
    FtGyfyQ.png

"RUN NOW!" Nikita shouts as she runs out of the building.

"What did you do this time?" Lemmy asks.
    mgVoWsW.png

Meanwhile inside the bar.....

"EVERYTHING'S BURNING!!!!" The Bartender says calmly.
    t2Mz8tI.png

"Nikita is a loose cannon whose actions can't be predicted and I never know who she'll turn her aggression to next." Lemmy continues to tell the story "Not gonna lie, I'm now 20% more attracted to her now."
    NnvR7H3.png

"Alright Nikita, that's the guy we gotta shake down." Lemmy says about the random guy standing off to the side.
    np9Tu8I.png

"Don't worry, I know how to deal with him." Nikita says as she brandishes her bat.

"None of that, we can settle this with our fists." Lemmy says to his lady.
    lUdlQ3L.png

"Alright punk, give us all the money you've got or I'll lean towards you aggressively!" Lemmy says before he leans in "YOU LIKE THAT PUNK!? I CAN LEAN IN EVEN MORE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME!"
    LQEpOsN.png
    dkIJpyl.png

"Okay fine! I'll give you everything I have! Just stop leaning!!!" The Man shouts in fear.
    4xjOzZA.png

"Hey Lem, your leaning is very intimidating but my feet and back are killing me." Nikita says as she walks over "Let's get this done quicker."

Nikita says just as she pulls out her baseball bat and kills the man immediately.
    ze8GHpJ.png
    a1cSirf.png

That's when Nikita just couldn't stop laughing as Grim reaped the soul of her victim.

"Geez, it's just a murder. It's not THAT funny." Grim says as he types away on his Grim Pad.
    XJ0jLgn.png

"How horrendous!" This Raccoon shouted "This used to be a nice city. I must report this crime to the police immediately!"
    JGU7qa2.png

"Speedy's Police Department. We bust crime in 30 seconds or less or you get your money back." This random Cop says as he approaches Lemmy.
    M1lTBD5.png

"Yup. You're now caught up with the story." Lemmy says in a monologue. "Now let's get back to what's currently happening right now."
    RWTtVS1.png

MEANWHILE AT THE PRISON!!!
    SNgIeYt.jpg

"Stupid cops, there's no prison that can hold the mighty Lemmy Graves!!!" Lemmy shouts into the void before immediately opening his cell door. "See? You forgot to lock the door. Now I'm free once more!"
    DawKqtr.png
    Ln8EubB.png

Meanwhile Nikita was busy outside playing Candy Crush on her phone when Lemmy walked out the front door.

"Sorry for getting you arrested for murder, babe." Nikita says apologetically.

"Eh it's not the first time I've been framed. Let's go home." Lemmy says while accepting her apology.
    AfXEz5h.png
    1T1HK2t.png

"Gee, sure sounds like you two had an eventful night!" The Boss says jokingly to his henchpeople.
    cdmt7NN.png

"Ha ha, THAT'S putting it mildly!" Lemmy says jokingly.

*Cue Laugh Track*
    drQ1bpd.png

Now with the crimes out of the way. It is Lemmy and Nikita's wedding day. To celebrate this, Nikita has gotten a wardrobe change. Her last outfit was for sweet and cute Nikita. But now she's evil and sexy Nikita so she needs something that describes her new personality.
    3yytRuF.png

So congrats to Lemmy for officially getting further with Nikita than any woman before her. AKA Marriage.
    7gvH2wL.png

"Ha ha." Rob says, out of breath and sweating profusely "It is way too hot out to be wearing this suit."
    LcFlcs3.png

Upstairs Lemmy's son Duncan finally made a rare appearance.....Reading with Grandpa Harley and Logan.
    fWUkopZ.png

"Wow champ, look how big you've gotten!" Lemmy says excitedly "Literally, your mother hasn't let me see you in years."

"Just shut up and hug me, Dad." Duncan says to his father as they hug.
    sJQi67i.png
    tfCLS8r.png

"Son, why on earth weren't you reading with your Uncle and I?" Harley asks Rob.

"Because it's my brother's wedding which is more important?" Rob answers.

"Trust me, Lemmy will probably have three more weddings after this one." Harley continues.
    TVvgzsp.png

Heck, even Apollo was dressed for the occasion.
    9yVaokV.png

"Hey, don't screw this one up." Akshara warns Lemmy.

"Love you too, Mom." Lemmy answers negatively.
    skypYWD.png

"Ha ha, if these puny humans think THIS wedding is great, just wait until they see OUR wedding!" Rob's Alien Fiance says confidently.
    0V8SuVg.png

Well it's time to tie the knot! Everyone ran as fast as they could to the altar to see the show.
    6OkwgDc.png

And while Apollo watched, Lemmy exchanged rings with Nikita, thus officially making them Mr and Mrs Graves!
    C6A3q2u.png
    FsYMPZ8.png

After that, Harley and Akshara started to get a little flirty so I cut away before we could see anything traumatizing.
    OX9uoXr.png

Before the crowd could disperse, Rob and his Alien Fiance ran up to the altar.

"Sorry folks, can't afford my own wedding so we're doing this on a whim." Rob says to his family as he kisses his new Alien Bride.
    sS9y0Ef.png
    osnRTow.png

And just to top off this classy act, Rob and his Alien Wife made love in the observatory. What a true class act those two are.
    04wXClm.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 7: Lemmy Actually Has Custody of His Son For This Chapter

Now typically in other parts of the world, the parent that doesn't get full custody of their child in a divorce gets them at least every other weekend. In Simerica, one parent gets custody for a couple years and then the other parents gets the kid for another couple years. Yeah weird right? That's not even something you can blame President Babyeater for, that was Akshara's idea 100%.

Anyways, here's Lemmy finally getting custody of his son, Duncan. For the first time in 8 years, he finally gets to spend some time with his boy. Anyways, here's Lemmy helping Duncan with his homework so he can smart good when he get big.
    wIOVYaK.png

After the wedding was over, Lemmy decided to keep the bowtie on Apollo because it really adds to his character.
    5timqoo.png

Here's Nikita keeping up her fitness by working the boxing bag. However, she IS 9 months pregnant at this point and she shouldn't be doing something like this right now.......Ah who cares, she's scary, I wouldn't try to stop her.
    uEaswth.png
    ZdySLUQ.png

"Look at that Duncan, I got you some monkey bars!" Lemmy says proudly "I bet your Mom never got you anything cool like this!"

"Well, my Step-Dad bought us a pool." Duncan responds.
    38UPn0V.png

Well it's New Years Eve so time to head out to Harley's place for the party because.....Lemmy's house can barely hold 6 people.
    cGZ3gCd.png

"Ah, I see you haven't updated your party outfit since you were a teenager." Lemmy says to Nikita.
    ZWyvN2T.png

"Hi old people!" Duncan says as he enthusiastically introduces himself to all these old people.

"I am NOT old." Akshara huffs.
    QKtyXby.png
    uurxdrw.png

Rob's back from work. Turns out he's still living with Mom and Dad so he can take the penthouse when they die. Honestly, I'd do the same thing.

Rob's wife showed up a little while later....Guess she's what's left of the police force after Justice blew them up so many years ago.
    1crs85Y.png
    Vg1WYLv.png

That's when Nikita had to go beat the heat in.....the pool?! Wait, what? That raises an excellent question!
    Q2qFQcS.png

"Hey, why is it so hot out on New Years Eve?" Lemmy asks after everyone starts changing into their warm weather clothes.

"Beats me, but it's better than slipping and sliding outside in the cold!" Akshara says with glee.
    qh9rUi3.png

A few days after New Years, Lemmy had to go back to work.

"Say Dad, what do you do for work? Mom says you're a 'piece of human garbage'. What does that mean?" Duncan asks.

"It means I'll tell you when you're older. Now I have to go be a piece of human garbage right now!" Lemmy says excitedly "Apollo, watch the kid while I'm gone."
    JD8adJr.png

Apollo then did what he's best at doing, protecting and looking cute.
    0KhL1gm.png

And so Lemmy went out to go do what HE'S best at, causing trouble. I'd like to say that man survived that fight with Lemmy........I'd like to.
    Xxbjy2a.png
    HdarOQD.png

While Lemmy was out killing that guy I mean, doing something you can't legally prove in a court of law, he ended up missing the birth of his fir-well, first child with Nikita.
    isZC7Ym.png

Behold, Minerva Graves, born in 2285!
    8ZWFToq.png

Don't worry, Nikita is evil but she's not neglectful. She called Duncan's mother over to watch him while they're gone. Also, hooray for Duncan! Now he gets TWO little siblings in such a short time frame!
    t2oAzF1.png

"Sorry fam, I'll spend time with Minerva after I'm done taking down this armored truck with the boys." Lemmy says as he walks out the door.

"Don't forget your bulletproof vest, dear." Nikita says to her husband warmly.
    drUYGA9.png

"Hi Mom, bye Mom." Lemmy says as he walks past his visiting mother.

"I'm just here to see my granddaughter." Akshara says to her son as he walks past her.
    fwjrfRX.png

Later that night, Nikita started coming down with the flu. How could this get any worse?
    d3A9InK.png

Oh, like that.
    Q8d6Vac.png

"Grandma?" Duncan says in disbelief.

"She's uhh....Sleeping." Nikita says trying to cheer up her Step-Son "Sorry, I'm not good at this empathy thing."
    jbTXYYw.png

"That's a shame, she was my favorite President." Grim says as he reaps her soul.
    LaQwzHz.png

Rest in Peace Akshara, 2212-2285.
    v0nlKv9.png

"Okay, bad news and worse news." Nikita says to Lemmy as he gets home.

"Umm....Worse news first." Lemmy says, prepping himself for horrible news.

"Your Mom's Dead." Nikita says without skipping a beat.

"What?" Lemmy says as he starts to cry. "Well....what's the bad news?"
    mP597Zf.png

"Bad news, APOLLO IS SICK!" Nikita shouts in terror. "Luckily he should be good after his treatme-"
    IWHpBqB.png

"Eww, that's disgusting." Nikita says as she watches Apollo puke.
    O0d3y2E.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 8: Things Get Just a little Out of Hand

IT IS THE YEAR 2288 aaaaaaaaaand nothing really happened during these three years. In fact, most of this year was pretty uneventful. So let's just go through this year's events. Ahem. Nikita is pregnant again.
    4e1FS1I.png

They had a costume party where Lemmy's brother dressed up as a Ninja.
    4uzxO0G.png

The Ghost of Akshara came back from the grave so she could haunt Minerva.
    NSlMPuo.png

Minerva became a toddler.
    x5bElTZ.png

Lemmy and Nikita had a baby they named India (Born 2288)
    bPPKzbp.png

And Lemmy accidentally set himself on fire while taking care of the leaves, forcing him to change his clothing and hair styles.
    hqb8405.png

You're now caught up. Now let's get back to the stuff that's actually interesting enough to talk about. THE BOSS'S MANSION!!!!
    IRrs2By.png

The Boss was busy making drinks in his basement bar as he was talking to Nikita.

"You know Nikita, you and Big L have been great earners for the family." The Boss says as he makes her a drink.
    ReWXz2G.png

"Ha ha yeah, Lemmy and I have a good system in place." Nikita says warmly "He breaks the legs, I break the arms."
    MpcDf1p.png

"Well here's the thing. Lemmy he's.....Too much of a liability." The Boss says as he pours the drink, his tone getting more serious "He's always getting arrested, or setting himself on fire."
    gkrllqa.png

"Ha ha yeah, it's a well known fact that once you become the main character for a generation that your IQ drops 50 points. It's funnier that way." Nikita says, oblivious to what The Boss is trying to imply.
    L7JVrYr.png

"I need him gone, whacked, sleeping with the fishes. And you're the one that's perfect for the job." The Boss says as he hands the drink to Nikita. "He'll never see it coming, and if you do that, I'll make you my right hand lady. How's that sound?"
    8CXfzub.png

Nikita drank her drink in silence....
    OOemK2t.png
    xBgb2yB.png

Later at home, Lemmy was on the couch enjoying his new style.

"Boy, life's going pretty well for me recently." Lemmy says in appreciation for everything he has. "I'm expecting life to throw me a curve ball eventually."
    lsgxeTS.png

And that's when Nikita walked in!
    mSa9aqV.png

"Hey Lem, got something horrible to say but first.....Want a massage?" Nikita says, setting up the bad news.

"Oh you know I can't resist your magic touch." Lemmy says in appreciation to his wife.
    1HdFmvp.png
    4EgmkTt.png

"Boy, you sure know just how to make me happy." Lemmy responds warmly.
    4hqVpdj.png

"Okay, so what's the horrible thing you have to say?" Lemmy says, bracing for the worst news.

"Okay, horrible news." Nikita says as she starts explaining everything "The Boss doesn't like you anymore. He's going to have you whacked, hell, he's going to have ME do it!"
    cGBU85F.png
    BW48vyF.png

"Oh.................So you're going to murder me?" Lemmy says with sadness in his voice "Well I knew this day would come. Just make it quick."
    IB8O8Wf.png

"No, I'm not going to kill you, silly!" Nikita says, responding quite joyously to this usually dark situation.
    oUHmhNT.png

"You're going to disobey The Boss's orders?!" Lemmy says flabbergasted. "Well what the heck are you going to do then?!"
    rrnfhhf.png

"It's funny you ask that, can you help me hide a body?" Nikita says as she reveals The Boss's tombstone.
    eCkWy5E.png

"Ah. You killed The Boss." Lemmy says calmly "Allow me to react appropriately."
    mvWy0tr.png

Lemmy then began screaming incoherently.
    Q9Yjn3s.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lemmy screamed.

"Yeah, I got a little angry when he told me to whack you." Nikita explains "So I tried my best to resolve this without resorting to violence. Then he got angry too."
    gRFIAEm.png
    GH71YQr.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lemmy screamed again.

"Yeah, then the arguing turned to him punching me so I punched him back." Nikita continues to explain "Then I got a little carried away and pulled out my knife and we all know how that turned out. But wanna know what's nice?"
    QFEmJC0.png
    pn5RRlW.png

THE BOSS'S MANSION......AGAIN!

"We're dead. We're going to die now. This is it." Lemmy mopes to himself.
    92cIGWw.png

"Isn't that chair comfy?" Nikita asks "This is great! Now you're The Boss! Now you can do what you want with this organization."
    CjClbAu.png

"Organization? There is no organization anymore, you killed the most feared and respected man in Simerica. The people that worked for The Boss are going to kill us." Lemmy continues to mope.
    bGeJuUx.png

"Oh come on, you're being ridiculous. I'm sure they'll respect you too." Nikita says in support.

"I'm getting a LOT of texts right now telling me that I'm going to die for what we did to The Boss." Lemmy says as he pulls out his phone "Heck, this death threat comes with a picture of us sitting in this office right now from outside the window so this guy can kill me right now as we speak."
    2inYflV.png
    kSyEDQd.png

"Relax, you're letting this go to your head. Let's have a sit down with all of the other members of the family and hopefully by the end, they'll all come around and accept you as the new Godfather." Nikita says, calmly explaining the plan.
    8VhvgG1.png

ONE PEACEFUL SIT DOWN LATER
    kHD4sLG.png

"Wow. That escalated quickly." Lemmy says as he looks at all the tombstones. "Well....let's get ready to hide these graves."
    yjagQ4b.png

"Ha ha, maybe we should call our new crime family The GRAVES family on account of all the graves we're constantly digging!" Nikita says in an attempt to alleviate the concerns.
    4nkvUml.png
    BjNQxi9.png

"Or we could call it the Graves Family because that's our family name?" Lemmy retorts, killing the joke.
    hEy2VyW.png

• Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 9: Okay, Evil is Kinda Fun

Friendly Reminder: The Graves Family now lives in this cool mansion that was famously home to several horrible people in the history of Simerica......Don't know why the Graves would live here, but here they are.
    ZfC9NJ2.png

"So, which one of these bedrooms do you want to defile the gods in?" Nikita asks her husband.

"I like the fact that we get the choice." Lemmy replies.
    XBIqry8.png

Lemmy was originally scared-Well, I can't tell you how scared he was due to the profanity filter here, but he was quite scared about taking over The Boss's operations....and home. But he's always wanted a really cool office.
    zel9QT8.png

Nikita gets her own office too. It's not AS cool as Lemmy's, but come on, who doesn't want their own office?
    jzxTDNY.png

Oh, look at that, it's Harvest Day. Nikita does what she can to appease the gnomes.
    2JhIHo0.png
    TZQXBFP.png

"You uhh....." Lemmy says nervously "You don't want to know what I did to appease the naked gnome."
    40z9ePX.png

That's when the Mr and Mrs decided to test out their new HOME THEATER!!!!
    xuBLUlh.png

"This movie isn't that scary." Lemmy whispers to Nikita.

But it was scary for the poor dog.
    DnMy5iN.png
    gSjradV.png

It's time for the Harvest Day dinner and...That is not an appropriate outfit for a fancy turkey dinner.

There, much better.
    dHKJsgu.png
    ZbczCw2.png

Meanwhile, Lemmy spent a lot of money on this outfit and.....he really shouldn't have.
    kNCxD3o.png

"Wow Dad, you're looking good for your age!" Lemmy says to his father.

"Well thanks son. I am grateful that I still look this good and am still of sound mind at my age. After all, look at your Uncle Logan." Harley says in appreciation.
    fhKXu7m.png

Then there's Uncle Logan looking........He's had better days.
    d0guKYt.png

Yes, Leann was invited to the party. Lemmy and Nikita are too rich to have animosity towards an Ex of his. The past is in the past, baby.
    Mo4tHf0.png

Everyone ate dinner at this....small table......While Harley ate alone in the fancy dining room.
    CWYpsSn.png
    PcCXquX.png

Logan being the wacky tacky uncle he is, decided to drop down and start doing pushups during the middle of dinner.
    Jgslx2h.png
    iQn7asx.png

After dinner, Lemmy decided to do the smart thing after eating 6 plates of turkey.....That's right, basketball....In his basement.
    o0x5srd.png

While that's going on, Minerva says, let's play by the fire!
    ZVxLwXL.png

IT IS THE WONDERFUL YEAR 2291. Lemmy and Nikita have become big time crime lords because there's no other crime lords anymore since Nikita got a little................................................................................Carried away. Regardless, the Graves know they must continue to workout if they want to remain feared.
    yvcZhaH.png
    yJXPcgk.png

Oh yeah, India's a toddler now. Isn't she so cute?
    j8kZn0o.png

"Dude, stop. You're embarrassing yourself." Minerva said to her little sister.
    MazpXTm.png

"Wait a minute, Minerva aren't you six years old now?" Nikita says to her daughter.

"Oh shoot. Totally forgot!" Minerva responded in shock to her mother.
    ki0JdAk.png

"There, much better!" Minerva said as she grew up.
    Tli87op.png

Now that he's rich and has a mansion, Lemmy hired a butler!

"Alright, I'll be totally honest with you. I'm the Godfather of the Graves Crime Family(TM). A lot of people get killed in this mansion, can you promise to keep your big mouth shut?" Lemmy says to his butler.

"Hmm, No, that would be illegal and that goes against my code." The Butler responds.
    c9skYGL.png

"Well that's a shame." Lemmy says with a disappointed tone. "Oh Nikita!" Lemmy calls out in a soft sing song tone.
    3tHTzsG.png

Now Lemmy has a new Butler.

"Well I'm glad you're okay with covering up my illegal activities." Lemmy says with a nice handshake "Don't wanna know what happened to my last Butler."

"I won't even ask." The new Butler says warmly.
    2htbK8B.png

"Daddy says you're going to help him hide a body!" Minerva says excitedly.

"It's certainly not my place to disobey an order from my boss." The Butler responds in an emotionless tone.
    2JFWM4A.png

Also, this is Minerva's bedroom. It's bigger than most people's apartments.................But it's not big enough for this spoiled girl.....Oh she's also got the Evil Trait.
    wcO0GXv.png
    0LTMaeR.png

After that, Lemmy and Nikita decided they needed to look the part if they wanted to be respected crime lords. And by that, I mean they need people to know they're obviously crime lords 100%. No more hiding in plain sight for them, if you see them you should KNOW that they'll have you killed if you look at them funny.
    0bxZbib.png
    OZaeUnQ.png

"Gee Mom, that suit brings out the hatred in your eyes." Minerva says with a warm compliment to her mother.

"Thanks Dear, maybe one day you too can be as evil as me!" Nikita says to her daughter.

"Oh I wish." Minerva says as she puts her hands on her hips.

Laughtrack
    lZZupRz.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 10: This Chapter is Hot

Lemmy and Nikita were busy trying to find new ways to expand their empire.

"So what I was thinking is maybe we can do something with the Mayor." Lemmy begins to explain to Nikita.

"Kill the Mayor, got it." Nikita immediately responds without skipping a beat.

"I was thinking more along the lines of extortion." Lemmy tries to correct her.

"Ooh, too late. Already got my Goons on the job. Ain't I a stinker?" Nikita chuckles.
    w0z3dQW.png

That's when India walked into the room and realized something.

"Wait a minute, did we just skip my entire toddler phase?!" India exclaims.

"Ha ha, yeah. It wasn't important." Minerva explains.

"What the he-" India is immediately cut off by....

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2295!
    U3VjZqR.png

Speaking of 2295, Lordy lordy, Lemmy's turning 40.
    8FfQu0Z.png

"Oh no. It's all downhill from here." Lemmy says as he feels himself getting older.
    o3ylkOh.png

Though to celebrate Lemmy's 40th, Nikita decided to go outside and get all hot and heavy with him....................

That was until Lemmy nearly froze to death.
    1PZLXsu.png
    c7nWqJs.png

Well, it's time to celebrate Lemmy nearly freezing to death by throwing a Winterfest party! I know, tacky right?
    nptA4j6.png

That's when Aunt Saanvi showed up but her face was censored by the Plumbob for some reason. Poor Aunt Saanvi.
    irqWORA.png

Santa sure showed up early.

"Hi Santa!" Minerva waved to Santa excitedly.

"Kid I only get one 15 minute break. Just give me a moment." Santa explained in a deadpan tone.
    ea7iWsA.png
    YVpj7c2.png

"Why do we keep sitting at this table when we know it can never support the amount of guests we invite over?" Nikita asks.

"I dunno, cause it's funny?" Lemmy replies as he eats his turkey.
    mNUh0mB.png

That's when the family gathered around for Presents.

"Son, if you want to move in with us you're going to need a new hairstyle, that does not suit you at all." Lemmy says to his son.
    BQD98ac.png

Lots of really conflicting emotions here on Winterfest..............Which means it's an average Winterfest.
    KAI8QvE.png

During the party, Lemmy told his kids to go play out in the snow and build a snowman................................................They were in a blizzard.

Oh there goes Duncan.
    HZRS2Tx.png
    gDe87MA.png

At one point Minerva shoved some snow in India's face for literally no reason.

"Wow, that girl is evil!" India says in shock.
    VBayvGg.png
    kreLAPl.png

A few days later.

"Girls.....Who set the house on fire?" Lemmy asks as the living room around him bursts into flames.
    ml6vL9v.png

Due to how this house was built, Lemmy was unable to reach the fire. He'd try, but then he'd realize he couldn't extinguish it. The Fire department wouldn't show up after the last time where Nikita......Yeah, they still never found the bodies.
    ieECgfh.png

Well at least the rest of the family got to safety....Though with this blizzard going on it probably feels better by the fire.
    3V4TSIz.png

Some time later, Nikita was busy enjoying her day off. Ever since she got pregnant, which I never found relevant to mention in thic chapter, she's been trying to take it easy, making herself some nice calming herbal tea, probably going to wrap herself up in a blanket and enjoy a movie with the Hubby. It's Nikita's day.
    aV2G4n1.png

"THE HOUSE IS STILL BURNING!!!!!" Lemmy shouts from the other room.
    m5z9Jxs.png

"That's it, I'm going to have to be a man and take this fire out the hard way!" Lemmy shouts with determination.
    ybX1duJ.png

And so Lemmy successfully put the fire out with his chin. Hair will never grow on his chin ever again, but he actually likes this look now. So it's a happy ending for everyone!
    XTAquru.png

• Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 11: Man, Minerva's Kinda Evil

The Day Nikita was due to give birth, Lemmy was asked for a favor.

"You come to me, on the day my daughter is due to be born, to ask me to kill a man I don't even know?" Lemmy asks angrily.
    CRZqwvm.png

"Well, when you say it like that, I can understand why you'd be upset." The Man says with fear in his voice "I understand if you don't want to kill this man."
    xisXM1P.png

"Are you kidding me? I'd LOVE to kill this man I don't know!" Lemmy says excitedly.
    rY6RjFX.png

"Well this is a surprise! I didn't think you'd be in the mood after telling me you're about to have a baby!" The Man says in relief.
    pLny5Zt.png

"Can I help?" Minerva asks.

"Wait, who is this?" The Man asks as this girl popped out of nowhere.
    jwsDQh8.png
    hWMy4fW.png

"Oh that's my daughter, Minerva. Or you can call her Minnie if you want!" Lemmy says proudly. "Ain't she a cute evil thing? She takes after her mother.
    6VLSwJN.png
    Ca52GHi.png

"But anyways, no sorry dear." Lemmy explains to Minerva "You're too young to participate in murder. But you can watch!"

"Yay! You're the best, daddy!" Minerva says excitedly.
    LRWY7FA.png
    3ZO69ao.png

And so this weird little rag tag group of people headed out to go kill this random man.
    rBGeXLl.png

That's when Lemmy passed Nikita in the hallway while she was in labor.

"Hey Dear, we're going to go whack a dude. Will you be fine here until we get back?" Lemmy asks compassionately.

"I GUESS!" Nikita says in pain.
    eFRxDJK.png

"Man I love that woman." Lemmy says with admiration in his voice.
    J6TbiKI.png

Right after that, Nikita went to the hospital to give birth. However, she killed the Doctors that were supposed to take care of her.

It was at that moment that Nikita realized that Murder wasn't the answer to all of her questions.
    aAtsNBv.png
    BuLK0qf.png

So instead, Nikita headed back home and just popped out the baby there. Welcome to the world, Giovanna Graves, born in 2295!
    ce6JvSD.png

Nothing makes Lemmy feel better after a murder than cuddling his newborn.
    tu27Ujv.png

Speaking of kids, Lemmy had Duncan move in! Yeah, Duncan's.....18 years old now......But still, he's here now. Also, Lemmy decided that he needed a new hair style. So he grew his hair out, he looks mildly better.
    VRSxhGR.png
    XlIOZeW.png

"Well now that I'm moved in I just hope I don't get forgotten about like your dog." Duncan says to his father.

"Apollo's not forgotten, he's just not relevant to the story 90% of the time he exists." Lemmy explains. "But really though, Minerva's the main character next generation. So yeah, you'll be forgotten."
    PiRTVBa.png

That's when Lemmy's sister, Saanvi, showed up with a brand new outfit, finally. Here she is rocking out that 'late 40's to early 50's mom' look.

"Just try not to get pregnant or anything." Lemmy advises his sister. "I think we've seen too many women giving birth up until they become elders."

"Don't worry, my kids are finally moving out. More children is the last thing on my mind." Saanvi explains.
    EGbrcdC.png

Several months later.

"I thought more children was the last thing on your mind!" Nikita says in surprise.

"That was what past Saanvi thought." Saanvi explains "Future Saanvi is all for the idea of raising more kids!"
    YmXzaQX.png

So turns out Duncan has been dating a girl for a while. Meet Bonnie. Fun fact, she's the daughter of one of Lemmy's many many ex's.

This one to be exact.
    YGiZyL7.png
    UohZEPk.png

So after finding out Duncan has a girlfriend, Lemmy decided to blow the celebratory horn of victory for his son. He just hopes that Bonnie's the one for Duncan and he doesn't end up like his old man, going through countless girlfriends before he finds the one............Fingers crossed!
    EiVcOeE.png

After blowing the horn of victory, Lemmy took Duncan to their private gym. Here Lemmy will make sure Duncan loses those noodle arms so Bonnie will never look at another man again.

"But Dad, I'm tired!" Duncan complains.

"Well you should've thought about that before you were born without muscles!" Lemmy scolds his son "NOW SHOW THAT BAG WHO'S BOSS!"
    JUuft5r.png

IT IS NEW YEARS EVE! Time to bring in a new year!

Unfortunately, Minerva celebrated alone in the living room while the rest of the family celebrated in a different bedroom.
    xrdclqU.png
    bexam9e.png

However, the guests didn't even show up until well after Midnight.
    6Bka364.png

"Rob, what happened to your hair?" Lemmy asked.

"Stress." Rob explains. "Running a business is hard work, I grew a goatee so I wouldn't have baby face anymore."
    ycyiWIW.png

THE YEAR IS 2298! So close to a new century. So close. By the way, your eyes are not deceiving you, Giovanna is most certainly a toddler now.
    FTldhJU.png
    rG8RjVj.png
    Wslf3BU.png

Around this time, Nikita kinda exploded on the poor butler. Last few parties Lemmy actually had to pour himself a drink since the Butler was nowhere to be found.

She looks this fearful because she knows where Nikita hides the bodies.
    nWIENhj.png
    wLm6khC.png

Oh, Minerva is now a teenager. They grow up so fast.

She's already learning how to program. This way she can learn to hack people and ruin their lives.....Digitally.
    w8nee7Y.png
    DRAEZGr.png

• Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 12: Offscreen Deaths Suck.

Now a message from our newly elected President: Saanvi Caliente.

"My Fellow Simericans, as your newest President who was only elected because my Mom was the President and the Simerican people don't want to deal with exhausting elections. I am here to present the latest 'expansion' to Simerica!" Saanvi says excitedly.
    CszVinp.png

"Welcome to Del Sol Valley!" Saanvi welcomes the people watching.
    bvqTGqa.png

"For too long Hollywood has been taking our most talented Sims that could be making us a lot of money!" Saanvi explains "So we tore down this Sacred Native Simerican land so we can build a city devoted to the future Simerican Movie industry and other rich celebrity types."
    0GZQoGv.png

"Meanwhile here's local up and coming actress, Vanessa Jeong. Have any words for us Vanessa?" Saanvi asks.

"Up and coming actress?" Vanessa asks "I wish, I'm just homeless. You guys just built this city and the taxes and rent are already too high for us struggling actors to afford."
    VUS6ezD.png
    YNUsIHL.png

"Ha ha ha, isn't she cute?" Saanvi says, ignoring Vanessa's plight. "Surely we'll be seeing Vanessa starring along side the likes of thespians such as Judith Ward!"
    IlWC72I.png
    AhnjWZU.png

Meanwhile, the Graves family are sitting around the Television watching Saanvi's address.

"Isn't that cool? We got our own Hollywood now!" Duncan says excitedly.

"What's so cool about it?" Lemmy asks "Now we're just going to have a bunch of stuck up celebrities polluting our great country."
    D9aJuBJ.png

"However...." Lemmy schemes "Perhaps I can use my influence to make myself a 'celebrity' so I can make more money and spread my criminal empire even further than before."
    YrRc2M8.png

"I'm going to sleep with a lot of famous actors." Nikita says to herself.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear you say that." Lemmy interrupts her.
    VzhcwvN.png

In other news, Apollo is an old man dog now. This means he needs to go to the vet all the time because he just keeps getting sick. Just be glad the Graves family is rich Apollo.
    nBPGepz.png
    NiiSm4F.png

But seriously though, this is the third vet trip in the last week.
    ePvPpQ8.png

Minerva decided she needed to start doing evil things if she wants to be taken seriously in the world of crime. So she stole her dad's credit card and adopted a baby fox! They're so rich that it didn't make a noticeable dent to Lemmy. So Minerva also bought some NFT's that lost their value moments later. Now THAT'S evil.
    yB9RmnB.png

But yeah, Minerva now has a pet Fox, McCloud. So that's pretty cool.

But first, a selfie.
    DejyLp4.png
    2dLiMyu.png
    gl0Qy0P.png

Now that Minerva's programming skills have gotten higher, she's not able to hack people easily. So first she'll start with the First Bank of San Myshuno but first, a selfie.
    ATbHSSt.png
    cApMETm.png

Turns out Minerva's selfie game is so strong even Nikita started taking them.
    kQ8pfkL.png

"We've been on this treadmill for the last four hours." Nikita complains "I know we want to stay in shape, but isn't this a little much?"

"The world of celebrities is shallow and vapid. Even the slightest bit of cellulite on us could get us shunned and ridiculed before we even take over the world." Lemmy explains.
    JpLJKUO.png

Luckily, Apollo doesn't feel like he's being replaced by McCloud. Hell, he loves playing with that little Fox!
    P5xP4xJ.png

And then Apollo dropped dead off screen. Literally, no one even realized it happened.
    abp3EfU.png

If you think THAT'S bad, even our dear friend, Harley Graves died off screen too. Lemmy's so upset about it. The family's usually pretty good about having one last visit with their parents before they drop dead.

Rest in Peace Harley. 2217-2298
    UTTqqVh.png
    WVseshN.png

Yeah, Lemmy buried Apollo under this tree so his enemies can't see him cry.
    jOaCUp7.png

Minerva and India were quite miffed about this whole situation too. Apollo and Grandpa dying offscreen without anyone noticing? That's enough to make anyone angry.
    IemeQBS.png

But of course, since she's evil, seeing anyone be angry instantly puts Minerva in a better mood.

But first, a selfie.
    AuGRIdE.png
    uGeuW0r.png

That was when Minerva's classmate just kinda invited himself over, Ryker Stark.
    LxHIQmA.png

Luckily his sour mood disappeared after seeing a girl his age.

"Oh hey." Ryker said flirtatiously.
    ujDpIeh.png
    UlAitMV.png

"Hey you, people at home." Minerva says, breaking the fourth wall. "I'm going to make this man mine."
    4N7rnlb.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 13: The Thirteenth

It is the year 2300 to which I can say, sweet.

What else is sweet you might ask? Well after all these years of trying to build up courage, Duncan finally introduced his girlfriend, Bonnie, to his father.
    dnx5Wif.png

"Also, hope you don't mind, but I asked Bonnie to move in with us." Duncan says to Lemmy who just sat there speechless.
    FOT7epb.png

Took a few years for Del Sol Valley to actually start....you know, truly existing. But now celebrities are moving in, the Movie industry is beginning to churn out some films. So now it's time, time for the Graves to try and become celebrities. Lemmy has just opened his own Social Media page in which his profile picture is a picture of him using a fat stack of Simoleons as a phone. He already has 42 followers and two of those are Nikita and Minerva.
    GeixoZP.png

Duncan however is actually putting some work into becoming famous...I think, I don't know how hard it is to make the music Duncan makes. But he already has a small following online, his stage name is Lil' D.
    f5ib8OB.png

Minerva is of course, hitting up all the clubs in Del Sol Valley in an attempt to just kinda like, associate with other celebrities.
    GZpFH1Q.png

Speaking of which, there's our very first celebrity! Thorne Bailey.

"Can I get your autograph?" Minerva asks excitedly.

"Sorry, I'm allergic to poor people." Thorne says dismissively.

"But I'm not poor." Minerva corrects him.

"Sorry, I'm allergic to rich people who don't know how to get famous." Thorne corrects himself.
    muVuKFt.png
    dobNgnR.png

Well, at least Ryker's here to cheer up Minerva, yes they are dating.
    7aZND9X.png

Well if Minerva wants to get famous, she can just bribe this bouncer into getting into the VIP area of this bar.

This VIP area sucks. This was a waste of five thousand simoleons.
    oZ0qX3V.png
    tSlAGhu.png

Meanwhile, Lemmy successfully got an autograph from Octavia Bailey-Moon.

"You're breathtaking." Lemmy says to Octavia.

"I know I am." Octavia responds.
    YC4hhpR.png

That's when Lemmy pulled out the trump card, in order to get some celebrity influence, he pulled out a hundred thousand simoleons and started making it rain all over the club, needless to say after this, Lemmy is quite famous.....Don't let the IRS know where that hundred grand came from.
    vtXyngq.png

Minerva then decided to actually put some work into becoming a celebrity, she's going to be a SimsTuber! She bought this overpriced drone, that she named Jimmy, to shoot video of her.
    axRrV2O.png

So for Minerva's first ever SimsTube video, she took a hundred thousand simoleons, don't let Lemmy know where that Hundred grand came from, and started making it rain in front of the camera.

"Nothing about this seems like a good idea, Master." Jimmy says to Minerva.

"You're here to shoot video, not give your opinion." Minerva corrects him.
    XArthqQ.png
    QO2GQGN.png

It wasn't a good idea, no one wanted to see a rich girl throw her Dad's money around for a SimsTube video. So instead she became a beauty channel on SimsTube. It's a very competitive market, but the fact that she has a lot of money puts her above anyone just starting this for themselves and that's what truly matters in the world of content creation.
    upnIkgR.png
    RGSaiwc.png

She's actually getting pretty popular, popular enough that it would make anyone else happy, but she was expecting to go viral overnight.
    B91hPBz.png

So today Duncan invited his mother and his girlfriend's mother over to tell them some big news. Lemmy however is just nervous that two of his exes are in the same room as his wife.
    ePt88oE.png

As Duncan's mother went into labor, he decided to pop the question and asked Bonnie to marry him.
    CjgtX1E.png
    0pYzvaU.png

Meanwhile, Minerva spent all day editing her videos. No one told her that getting famous would require so much work, especially when she has a baby fox to take care of.
    4KSc6Z1.png
    zJHbITz.png

"Wait.....I have an idea." Minerva said to herself. "Jimmy, record me playing with McCloud."
    7umdWKA.png

Turns out that was what Minerva REALLY needed to get herself in the door of the celebrity life. Now she's the rich makeup influencer who also has the world's most adorable baby fox, that's where the real money comes in.
    S70NuB3.png

"So, when are you moving out?" Giovanna asked her older brother.

"Real question is, when did you get big?" Duncan asked his baby sister.
    k8UGZLU.png

So now that Minerva has established herself in the world of celebrity culture it was now time for the ultimate test. Time to go on another date with Ryker to that bar in Del Sol Valley.
    YSQnrPj.png

Hours later, Thorne Bailey finally showed up to the club to which Minerva ran over to him.

"Okay, so I have a hundred thousand subscribers on SimsTube now. Am I famous enough for that autograph?" Minerva asks excitedly.

"An autograph? For the fame you acquired, you can get a hug instead!" Thorne responds warmly.

So Minerva got to hug her first celebrity and all was right in the world.

"Heh heh heh, one step closer to world domination" Minerva whispers to herself.

"Wait what?" Thorne asks.
    71652O1.png
    PcdIBQB.png

"I uhh......meant.....MONEY!!!!" Minerva shouts as she starts throwing money in the air to distract Thorne from what she said.
    vrsIJYy.png

"Oh boy! I love money!" Some Random guy said as he started catching simoleons from the air.
    3rwB6rV.png

Meanwhile inside the bar, Minerva's Uncle Rob showed up and started doing comedy....terribly, he was doing comedy terribly.
    1RoNLBi.png

Before the crowd could rip Rob to pieces, Minerva decided to do what she does best................................MONEY!!!!!
    p6nfz3m.png

"Yay! We love money!" Ryker shouts as everyone starts grabbing the money.
    9khtraq.png
  • Options
    Generation 9: Chapter 14: Taking Two Months Off Between Chapters Isn't a Good Idea In the Slightest

Lemmy was in the middle of his two month slumber when he was woken up by his wife.

"Ey yo, ey yo Lemmy. Wake up." Nikita says as she wakes him up.
    4Wsx6ss.png
    RFnVvcO.png

"Dang it lady, I wanted a three month long slumber. What's up?" Lemmy asks, still groggy from his nap.

"Remember a few generations ago when your ancestors started naming their daughters after gems and gave up after running out of gem names?" Nikita asks.

"Vaguely, surprisingly I don't do too much research into my family tree." Lemmy responds.

"Well how come no one thought of naming a daughter, Jade?" Nikita asks.
    iGmxLgb.png

"Well yeah, that's a gem name alright. But why would they keep up the trend for one more name?" Lemmy asks.

"Pearl, Opal, Rose, Amber, Amethyst, Jewel. Heck, you can even name a girl Bijou since it's French for Jewel." Nikita continues listing off gems.
    SVVGCum.png
    BjqjsvQ.png

"Curses woman, we're not having more kids!" Lemmy snaps.
    XXOIYba.png

One year later, India aged up. Now she's immediately glued to her phone.
    qjWOYLW.png
    y7S9T0e.png

Not only that, it's Duncan's wedding day! During a horrible thunderstorm.
    Rm2yj8D.png
    zMV5so0.png

It's alright though, Doctor Insane-O VI has built a device to control the weather. It's okay, Doctor Insane-O VI isn't evil like his ancestor. Duncan used the device to clear up the weather.

It's weird that this device is allowed to exist.
    SbzbYaw.png
    z5wjYzI.png

Well, most people here are sitting down.....Might as well begin the ceremony.
    RPRoBPT.png

You may now kiss the bride. Bye Duncan, I'm sure you'll show up a grand total of three more times in this story before you die.
    v0wOG4l.png

After the wedding, Lemmy was immediately abducted by aliens.

"Oh you punks are abducting the wrong mob boss!" Lemmy shouts angrily as he's beamed up to space.
    sVUbGcW.png

Several hours later, Giovanna was doing her homework....outside, I guess.
    pzPurxQ.png

Which is when Lemmy was dropped off by the aliens.

"Hey sweetie, need some help with your homework?" Lemmy asks sweetly as he steps out of the alien's tractor beam.
    78p3Ulw.png

Now that India is a teenager, she has gotten jealous of Minerva's SimsTube success. So she too has gotten into SimsTubing and....

"She's literally doing the same thing that got her sister hated on SimsTube." Jimmy the Drone explains with disappointment in its voice "Do you humans ever learn?"
    ln1ghsF.png
    D16FzNT.png

So, just like her sister, India got nonstop hatred from the internet. So she decided to branch out her content.....Unlike her sister however, India decided that her content would rely entirely on, you guessed it, her lavish, multi-million simoleon lifestyle.

So now she's hated AND she continues to be shallow as all hell.
    H3me2ni.png
    4lINPBI.png

Let's look at the more successful SimsTuber Graves Daughter. Here she is reviewing technology for her massive audience.

"Today I'm reviewing this CD player with stereo. You can put Six CD's in there and it'll change the CD's with the press of a button!" Minerva says proudly to her audience.
    nLFnStH.png

"But it's the year 2301 and I have no idea what a CD is so I don't recommend this product." Minerva continues.
    gHvq34x.png

After releasing yet another banger of a video, she decided to go on a date with her boyfriend to celebrate.

That's right, during another horrible thunderstorm.
    8SwnYoo.png
    TEY21Ag.png

They decided to postpone the date for a night with clear weather after India was struck by lightning.
    c26OyrI.png
  • Options
    Generation 10: Chapter 1: A Diff-Wait, 10 Generations?! That's a Milestone, Where's the Celebration?

Well here's the celebration. It's the year 2303 and Minerva is 18 years old, about to age up into a young adult.

Congrats on 10 generations, my stupid family.
    ll6Bn4f.png
    0tZLusH.png
    2ZmM5se.png

So after that, Minerva got back to work on her SimsTube reviews.

"Today I will be reviewing this cosmic inter-dimensional multiverse cube." Minerva states to the camera. "But, I have no idea what any of those words mean. So I only recommend this product if you can wait for a sale."
    pXgd0fO.png

Too many of Lemmy and Nikita's butlers have.....................Disappeared. So instead of wasting time on more butlers, Nikita just hired a maid. She went to go introduce herself but used the wrong introduction.
    Penc0hU.png
    03Wxess.png

Now the Maid is in love with Nikita.
    LSEQt77.png

Meanwhile, it's that wonderful time of year where the weather just looks so....pleasant. Sure, you could feel yourself sticking to the bench from sweat just by looking at this image. But it's a good summer day.
    rJcstOl.png

Lemmy however was rushed to the hospital from heatstroke from dressing up so dapper.
    9MsuKHD.png

Even though Minerva's an adult on a nice day, she's gotta stay inside and review these toys for her SimsTube video.
    RtnEqjk.png

"Now even though I like this dragon toy, I'm too old to play with toys so I don't recommend this product." Minerva says with her Professional SimsTube voice.
    uTExTDb.png

That night the Graves family heard of a big celebrity meet and greet and decided to show up.

"Good thing I brought my drone because this will make for a great SimsTube video!" Minerva exclaims.
    XZ6YBTf.png

"Alright so who should I make this out to?" The Celebrity asks.

"eBay." Minerva squeals excitedly.
    j6C7Rix.png

Well just to blend in with the other celebrity here, Minerva decided to just start throwing money at everyone.
    2aKOwcU.png

Also, might as well Schmooze with Octavia Bailey Moon since you're both at the same celebrity level.
    wZgZZuj.png

That's when Lemmy approached the celebrity and...............

"Judy?!" Lemmy says dumbfoundedly.

"Oh wow, long time no see." Judith Ward says as she greets her former boyfriend. "Sooooooo......wanna do it?" Judith says flirtatiously.
    pAatihd.png

And so Lemmy had an affair with Judith Ward. It's okay, Lemmy's evil.
    pvSWmKz.png

"Alright, now get out of my house before the paparazzi show up." Judith says as she shoos Lemmy out.
    riRbSh0.png

Cut to a few months later......It's okay, that's not Lemmy's baby.
    hVkRJAU.png

But that's Lemmy's baby.
    pXqvVUY.png

Weirdly enough, Nikita isn't that upset about it. She and Judith are now galpals.
    5dXCxdH.png

What kind of face do you make when your older sister's head is so far up her own butt that she's demanding compliments from random people?

That, that's the face you make.
    mKuZfbW.png
    lrnXMoF.png

Minerva forgot to pay attention to McCloud. Granted, it's hard to pay attention to McCloud when you have so many other Sims to focus on in this story.....Oh yeah......
    lSBYbdn.png
    GwCrjxo.png

So first, Minerva decided to hack the bank accounts of the people who leave hate comments on her SimsTube videos. Suck it, haters.
    RFYkV7Z.png

So Minerva decided to take initiative and got herself a new Young Adult Makeover.
    PuKL9he.png

After that, She sat down with her parents to talk about her future with the Graves crime family. She came up with the idea of using her computer skills to run the Graves Cyber Division.
    RhS8ZrS.png

"Wait, we have a cyber division?" Lemmy says sheepishly as he listens to his daughter's proposition.
    LtblE80.png

With her final act of initiative, she moved into her own place with her boyfriend Ryker.
    SI6ojwM.png

Unfortunately the house isn't too big.....So her video station takes up a considerable portion of their living room. But she needs it, the SimsTube videos are part of her way to take over the world.
    W9iMHow.png

Ryker decided that despite being a scrawny man, he's going to become a bodybuilder.....Yeah that makes sense.
    xVyLeNB.png

But hey, he's been exercising so much that it's dark out. That's dedication at least.
    J0iQnCg.png

Being a homeowner means Minerva has to cook her own food, no more disappearing butlers for her.
    x5wh9Tf.png

"Huh, feels like we're missing something." Minerva says as she and Ryker finally sit down for dinner.
    TNWO5Ld.png

Despite a smaller cast of characters, McCloud is still forgotten.
    9JY6DLX.png
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Generation 10: Chapter 2: Minerva's Trying to be Evil

With Ryker and Minerva now Homeowners!!!!! They realized they need to do what all good Homeowners!!!!! do!...........PARTY!!!!!
    XRsazh9.png

So a costume party it is!...

"Well, one of us has to change and it's not going to be me." Leanna says dejectedly.
    tKJDPrV.png

Good Ol' Lemmy showed up as the most scary thing he can think of.......A POOR PERSON!!!!
    gcexclG.png

Moments later:

"One of us is going to have to change." Nikita says as she and her daughter sit on the couch in an awkward silence.
    2UyaEGU.png

"Oh boy, I hope everyone likes my costume!" One of Minerva's Co-workers says excitedly as she knocks on the door.
    P7ucy7l.png

The party had ended just as Ryker got back home.

"About time you got here, party's over." Minerva breaks the news to her boyfriend.

"Oh come on, it took me forever to get this mask on." Ryker says with annoyance.
    gypL6Lv.png

At least he was able to get an autograph from Lemmy before he left.

"Aww man, a Lemmy Graves autograph on my wall. It's so cool!" Ryker says excitedly.
    ZYapGTi.png
    t7BidKC.png

Some months later, Minerva got a promotion which actually got her a uniform.
    yB5gMZl.png

Oh and then Ryker proposed to her.
    LqGf97J.png
    dnySb4l.png

"But first, selfie." Minerva said interrupting the moment.
    1MWOHtN.png

Cut to a few months later.

"Hey what's up SimsTube, it's your girl. Just gonna pause my journey to ruling the world via my SimsTube channel because turns out I'm Pregnant! Hooray!" Minerva says with overly disingenuous joy.
    AI7I9Ri.png

Just Minerva doing her scheduled love for McCloud.

"You're such a great little Fox friend, McCloud. Anyways, back to taking over the world!" Minerva says evilly.
    IwvdGDX.png

And so Minerva got back to taking over the world.
    5Ew5xq2.png

Okay fine, she took more initiative to pay attention to the little Fox.
    C8EiGTZ.png

Anyways, it's wedding time.
    nCrRlpP.png

"So who are you?" Ryker asks.

"I'm Minerva's brother. I'm only going to show up two more times in this story before I die." Duncan explains himself.

"Oh wow, bummer." Ryker replies.
    Tl8aPel.png

"Hey, I'm happy that you're getting married and all but.....Can you put that away?" Nikita asks her daughter warmly.

"Put what away?" Minerva responds.

"That stomach, I'll accept you getting married but I refuse to be called a Grandma." Nikita answers.
    XJpJzSd.png

"Hey Rob, can you show everyone that cool trick you can do with your neck?" Lemmy asks his little brother.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRACK

"That good?" Rob responds.
    ImmXeKX.png

Again, Minerva is making an effort to make sure McCloud gets more attention these days. Her latest attempt was to make him Ryker's best man at the wedding............Ryker's brother was pretty upset about this, which is honestly the most evil thing Minerva has done so far so.....She needs to get back to being evil.
    s61Q5UE.png

Weddings suck because they make expectant mothers stand around for this long.

But luckily the two tied the knot. Here's the new Mr and Mrs Stark. Huzzah!
    B4cKYrS.png
    dJbCnNf.png

"Oh my gosh, Lemmy Graves! I'm your biggest fan!" This random Fanboy squeals as he sees the celebrity.

"CAN I WATCH MY DAUGHTER GET MARRIED WITHOUT BEING HARASSED?!" Lemmy shouts angrily. Celebrity life ain't easy.
    UeusUCp.png

Minerva and Ryker celebrated their marriage.....with Harvest Day because their wedding was one day before the holiday. Needless to say, Ryker's not good enough to appease the Harvest Day Gnomes.
    kTsBl0m.png

DISCLAIMER: Minerva's not laughing maniacally because she poisoned the food, she's laughing maniacally because this is going to be one darn good Turkey.
    a8y5ps1.png

"I think we should just order a pizza instead of eating whatever Minerva's cooking up." Duncan said as he opened the fridge.
    4cTLegp.png

"Hey Nikita, I know you're my Mother In-Law now, but can I get an autograph?" Ryker asks hopefully.

"Well I don't see anything wrong with that." A very confident to be wearing short shorts at the age of 42 at a Harvest Day Dinner Party Nikita says warmly.
    FzRNvLd.png

"Aww yeah! Complete collection!" Ryker cheers.
    5i8AeRh.png

"Alright nerds, Turkey is done!" Minerva says to her many guests.
    Hs6RVgh.png

"Minerva should've worn her hair in a ponytail while cooking. Got some hair in my mashed potatoes." India says with a disappointed tone.

"I'm just surprised we weren't poisoned." Lemmy adds. "Actually kinda disappointed, she's not as evil as I thought she was."
    mFbtIjT.png

After the Holiday had ended, in these few months Ryker had gone from scrawny to..................Full fledged Bodybuilder......Alright then.
    wFzM5Cj.png

That's when McCloud wanted more attention. Unfortunately, Minerva had some more SimsTube videos to make.

"I'd like to review this product, but I can't even see it past my belly right now. So I'll just wing it." Minerva says to her millions of followers.
    ylIBYbv.png
    PBvwXPJ.png

Minerva finally went into labor. So she and Ryker rushed out to the hospital.
    m4P457k.png

Oh look, Sapphire's working at the Hospital.....As a Ghost.
    PxJ1p07.png

"Wait, you're my Great-Great-Great Grandma right? You still work at the hospital even after your death?!" Minerva asks with confusion.

"Oh yeah, turns out there's a huge shortage of Doctors in the country so I came back from the dead so I could get a job because it's expensive in Hell. But unfortunately I can only work as a receptionist." Sapphire explains to her descendant.
    qtIcaNs.png

"Yeah that's right I'm a ghost, got a problem with that?" The Ghost Doctor says as he floats into the room. "Now let's get that baby out of there!"
    IP3dlSp.png

"Oop, that's your heart instead. Lol." The Doctor says as he accidentally temporarily killed Minerva.
    ErigaWy.png

"Voila, I brought you back to life and birthed your baby!" The Doctor says cheerfully.
    jwkUfTE.png

"Welcome to the world, Zelda Stark! Born in 2304." Minerva says joyously "You got this on camera right?"

"Yes Ma'am." Minerva's Camera Drone says stoically.
    tsXq2YN.png

"Heh heh, this will get me so many views." Minerva chuckles evilly as she edits the video.

Using your first born child as a way to clickbait videos is pretty dang evil though.
    ekfeZIR.png
  • Options
    Generation 10: Chapter 3: And the Award Goes To.....

So Ryker came home from another fantastic day at work.............Oh yeah, he was cast on some reality show about Bodybuilders because one of the other Bodybuilders pulled his groin. Expect to see Ryker Stark start to show up in celebrity tabloids soon!
    Q3rgSLx.png

He decided to share this news with his wife, but he couldn't find her. So he went to go tell baby Zelda the good news.

"Hey sweetie, guess what?" Ryker asked "Your Daddy's going to be a celebrity, isn't that exciting?"

Zelda responded with some weird newborn baby gurgling sounds.

"I know! I'm so happy!" Ryker cheers enthusiastically.
    gMa4JLR.png

Eventually Ryker got tired of looking for Minerva and went to go make himself a sandwich, instead he found his Sister In-Law, India there as well.

"Hey, I should be asking you why you're in my house, but have you seen your Sister?" Ryker asks.
    nT2MwK0.png

"Oh yeah, Minerva invited Giovanna and I over to film some vlogs with her, because we're all SimsTubers now piggybacking off our Sister's fame." India explains.

"I would so the same thing if I had a famous sibling, continue." Ryker replies.
    Ne2ygRh.png

"Then after playing video games for a little bit, Minerva said she'd be right back. That was four hours ago." India continues.

"You've just been sitting in my house for four hours?" Ryker responds.

"I'm a kleptomaniac, I've been spending this time stealing your jewelry." India confesses quite honestly.
    RKt54J0.png

Eventually Ryker found a mysterious door that he's never seen before in his house, when he opened it he entered into a dark domain.
    2W2DsIE.png

"Sup Nerd, welcome to the Minerva Cave." Minerva says to her confused husband.
    eEHEPcp.png

"Hey so explain everything to me after I sit down in your spooky chair." Ryker says as he makes his way over to Minerva's Chair. "Okay now explain, what the heck is a Minerva cave?! And how come we got to build a Minerva Cave in the house when you said no to me building a personal gym?!"
    CpeQFO5.png
    1AKQUkr.png

"What is a Minerva Cave, you ask?" Minerva responds "Well it's the place where I'm going to take over the world and make us a lot of money of course!"
    QNzCf0f.png
    dvB2RSU.png

"BEHOLD! Step One of my diabolical plan." Minerva says pointing to the monitor behind Ryker. "Now unfortunately I can only start small with one TV and camera, but picture this in your head, every square inch of this wall is covered by TV's with live camera feeds of everyone in the world!"
    tfUML0Q.png

"Whoa that sounds scary evil, I always thought you were just a 'Let's Steal Candy from a baby and pirate Disney+' kind of evil." Ryker continues.
    hep2rpa.png

"Well of course you would think that way, I've been thinking too small in the scale of evil." Minerva replies. "I always thought I would rule the world by the age of 18, now that I'm 20 I realized I'm far behind on my goals so it's time to go full dystopic villain."

"How are you supposed to take over the world and get rich by spying on people?" Ryker asks with skepticism in his voice.

"Easy, people will just give their private information into the camera and boom! Simple." Minerva explains it all.

"Now I may be stupid, but even I'm not stupid enough to just give my personal information to a hidden camera." Ryker continues to object.
    mrs61Ug.png
    XtfcBq5.png

"Oh look, it's my first stooge!" Minerva says as the live feed from her camera kicks in.

"Is that your Dad?! You can't steal from your Dad!" Ryker says with concern.

"Trust me, he's got plenty of money. He won't notice a couple million simoleons going missing." Minerva says trying to calm down her husband.
    k0qQHeT.png

"I have all the money and influence in the world, but I had to betray everything I ever believed in to get here." Lemmy says sadly into his mirror.
    TOTR8oh.png

"What would my Mom say if she were here to see me now?!" Lemmy continues to confess to his mirror. "She'd call me a heartless monster because that's exactly what I've become!"
    JioU3e3.png

"But anyways, my social security number is 85-" Lemmy says before I cut away the feed because just because Minerva wants to steal that information doesn't mean I'm going to broadcast Lemmy's Social to the web.
    a4MBf6s.png

Anyways, cut to a few months later. Ryker wasn't excited about his wife going full super villain.....but he liked the money she was bringing in......But yeah, Minerva wasn't too thrilled with how disproportionate her belly was when she was pregnant: For example.....
    KPhXv8R.png

So when she asked Ryker to help her shed a few pounds, mostly to help her image for when she takes over the world, Ryker happily obliged!
    wLvC57e.png

"You know, I might've started doing this for shallow reasons but I just gotta say, I'm really feeling the benefits already and it's fun when I get to do something like this with the man I love." Minerva gushes to her partner.

"Hey that's great, now maybe you should pay more attention to the treadmill before you-." Ryker starts to warn her before.
    Rn29xYi.png

"That....." Ryker says as Minerva falls face first. "That happens." Ryker says as Minerva lies motionless for several minutes. "You okay babe?"
    8YrsxwH.png
    8TtGNhL.png

That's when Ryker noticed Minerva's Uncle Rob trying to work those noodles he calls arms and had to rush over.

"Move over, let me show you how....A PROFESSIONAL! does it!" Ryker says before pumping his guns for the whole gym to see.
    UPdUal4.png
    HQz4ZUU.png

Cut to another few months later. Minerva had successfully managed to shed some pounds and gazed at herself in the mirror.

"Heh heh, World Domination, Heh heh" She says as she checks herself out.
    GQAOKJY.png

Also, turns out the Starlight Accolades were that night and Minerva actually got nominated.....But before heading out to the award show, this Ice Rink just showed up next door......TIME TO GO ICE SKATING!!!!!
    QQ9RWqO.png

AT THE STARLIGHT ACCOLADES!!!!!

"Are we the only ones that showed up tonight?" India says with disappointment in her voice as she looks around "I was at least hoping to meet Thorne Bailey or.....anyone."
    fzeQW4y.png

"And the award for best SimsTube video, which is a category I didn't think we'd stoop so low to acknowledge here goes to.....Minerva Stark for her video titled 'GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND TELL ME YOUR MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME'!" The Announcer says excitedly.
    hWbpzPG.png

Minerva's acceptance speech was just 5 minutes of her laughing maniacally.
    kA611zK.png

"And the Kardashian Award, for being famous without actually doing something that would make most people famous goes to.....Nikita Graves!" The Announcer continues.

"I'm a leech on the entertainment world!" Nikita says with glee as she snatches the trophy from the presenter's hands.
    8De4PoP.png

Let's cut a few more years to THE YEAR 2307!!! Here's three year old Zelda Stark, her parents have realized that she's really good at pretending to be upset when she wants attention. Weird.
    2b4ADFd.png

Since it's been three years, everyone got a little makeover! Like here's Minerva!

"My last appearance didn't look evil enough." Minerva explains "Now I look like someone that would steal your personal info."

Turns out she said that because she's currently recording herself playing with her daughter for SimsTube. Yeah she just explained that she's evil to all of her fans, but she's gotten famous enough to the point where people don't have the gall to call her out.
    CRQc7sY.png
    Jnq83PG.png

And Ryker! Here he's rocking a new hairstyle that since he's the first celebrity to be seen wearing it, has made it a popular style amongst the future Gymbros of Simerica.

"For the last time, I didn't want this hairstyle, my barber sneezed while cutting my hair and now I'm stuck with this." Ryker explains.
    4fNb8L4.png

Ryker's gotten so swole that he is in constant pain unless he's exercising.
    ByDM02s.png
    9pX5jbC.png

Luckily, Zelda's always here to cheer up her father.
    FOEt4dZ.png
    4sdD9NW.png

"I don't know why I'm reading to you." Ryker explains. "I sacrificed my reading ability to build muscle mass!"
    WIzMLpq.png

See, Minerva's not all about world domination! She's also a great mother and wife who cooks for her family.............................

Which is what the general public thinks as she only does this for her SimsTube videos.
    atKMlsk.png
    ZQnMMck.png

Minerva wraps up another wonderful day......by hacking the Simerican Government.
    ZLFAUHH.png

"Is filming yourself hacking into the Government really a good idea, Madame?" Jimmy the Drone asks.

"No, BUT THINK OF THE VIEWS AND AD REVENUE WE'LL MAKE!" Minerva shouts maniacally.
    VnEGSrZ.png
  • Options
    Generation 10: Chapter 4: The Minerva Cave Claims Another Victim

Minerva and Ryker were back in THE MINERVA CAVE! The same cave has received a huge upgrade. That's right, TWO monitors.
    nY8hpeX.png
    hTTqNY3.png

"So who's the new fool you're going to fraud?" Ryker asks his wife.

"I'm glad you asked, I've moved on from scamming my dad and I am now scamming.....DoodlyDoofus." Minerva says evilly.
    uoRRr8P.png

"DoodlyDoofus? Who's that?" Ryker asks.

"He's the author of this series." Minerva answers.
    sZRLn26.png

"...........Author?" Ryker asks dumbfoundedly. "Are we characters in a fictional story?"

"Afraid so. He kind of lets us do our own thing, but overall he sets everything up. If things get a tad wacky....well you know why." Minerva answers, very stoic about the fact that she's a fictional character.
    MWGc227.png

"Wait a minute, when I was a kid I wanted to be a chef. Then one day I just had the sudden urge to be a bodybuilder.....Was that his doing?" Ryker continues to question his existence.

"Yeah, my Great-Great-Great Grandfather was a chef. I imagine DoodlyDoofus didn't want one of his Sims marrying another chef." Minerva continues to answer all the questions her husband has.
    WsKJYd4.png

"Wait, so all the genocides, world wars and a President that eats babies.....That was all part of his plan?" Ryker continues.

"Yep. I'm afraid of what he thinks of next." Minerva replies.
    WsKJYd4.png
    2JDwbiI.png

However as McCloud entered the room, the monitor finally activated.

"Look, here comes DoodlyDoofus. Get ready to write down his personal information!" Minerva orders her husband.
    kU1CACb.png

Finally, The Great DoodlyDoofus shows up and speaks to his mirror.

"Ha ha, my hair game may be popping, but my mental sanity is dropping!" DoodlyDoofus says proudly before laughing maniacally.
    ctoDxiS.png
    zOaqizc.png

Then he just kept laughing. And Laughing......Coughing too. He's laughing a little too hard.
    D5zQbVf.png
    I3Krdwf.png

Then he just stopped moving.

"Is he okay?" Ryker asks.

"I don't know, but laughing himself to death sounds pretty on brand for that guy." Minerva says coldly.
    5ZKEThg.png

That's when with a gasp of air, DoodlyDoofus gets back up for a brief moment.

"Anyways, my Credit Card number is 36-" DoodlyDoofus says before he's suddenly cut off.
    aup0D7R.png

"Well, we got his credit card info.....Let's go shopping." Ryker says excitedly.

"Don't get too excited, doesn't sound like we're getting too much money from him." Minerva says, tempering Ryker's expectations.
    jjj68hE.png

After a 300 Simoleon shopping spree, Minerva found a new way to stay in shape.....while not leaving the house.
    SDBSb92.png

Also yeah, Winterfest party tonight. Minerva slipped into something more appropriate......and inappropriate at the same time.
    2alxEdh.png

"Geez, what the heck happened to you?" Ryker asks Minerva's Aunt Saanvi.

"Pretty bad blizzard. 20 of us were invited to the party, 8 made it." Saanvi says with a traumatized tone.
    iR2B9XJ.png

"Gee, this ham sure is delicious." A Very Old Lemmy says warmly.

"Why are you so old? You're only 51." Father Winter asks as he leaves presents.
    FiJKZ6t.png

Despite the many casualties of the blizzard.....The Winterfest Party was pretty dang good. Everyone had a good night.
    clyerHg.png

Except for Giovanna, she got Dogpoo for Winterfest.....Let's see what the Queen of Evil, Nikita got for Winterfest.
    1h4gL06.png

"I just got the deed to Germany!" Nikita, the new Queen of Germany says happily.
    n687tHB.png

"Okay everyone thanks for coming, now get the hell out of my house." Minerva says as she rushes everyone out.
    jikoNFA.png

"Time for YOUR Winterfest present." Minerva says to her husband as she whips out the mistletoe.
    XpWFZ6M.png

She's pregnant now.
    qVF1ea6.png

"Guess what babe, I'm pregnant!" Minerva says excitedly.
    AzdXhnb.png

"But we already have a child!" Ryker whines.
    BWN8xyE.png

"Yeah, but Zelda's growing up and we need another child." Minerva says as she picks up Zelda.

"She's still a toddler, it's still good." Ryker continues to whine.
    8CRURtx.png

"Not anymore." Minerva says as Zelda ages up.
    um86qQF.png

"It's too early to be dropping bombshells on me like this before I can get my coffee." Ryker says before he leaves the kitchen.
    BV1eVHW.png

Zelda already has big plans to become a super duper famous actress.
    iT6raj9.png

When you look this good you don't need to bundle up..........Well he should, he almost died here.
    MzrHFsc.png

At least someone here pays attention to McCloud.
    I1h7PVk.png

Hell, Zelda wants to be a walking ball of talent and is also working on her violin skills.
    5c6G3gb.png

It's not working out so well.
    jhVEXTA.png

"This sounds like it'll make some good SimsTube content!" Minerva says as she walks in with her camera drone.

"No it won't." Ryker tries to talk sense to his wife.
    S8FD0DQ.png

One SimsTube video later: Minerva is swimming in cash. Ryker was wrong yet again.
    XyemUdJ.png

"Hi Grandma!" Zelda greets her Grandmother warmly.

"Sorry kid, I don't know you." Nikita says, shrugging off her granddaughter.
    xfhDMVe.png

"What do you mean? It's me, Zelda." Zelda tries to talk to her Grandma.

"Sorry Kid, I'm a celebrity, I can't talk to just anyone." Nikita, The Queen of Evil and Germany says before walking away.
    6XZBUUn.png

Well, Zelda was just shunned by Grandma, but at least she still has McCloud.

"I know what you're thinking, McCloud." Zelda says as she plays with her paint "This shouldn't be possible, but let's roll with it."
    cQ8y8yI.png

But anyways, it's NEW YEARS EVE!
    87ebjNO.png

Big crowd showed up at least....Unfortunately President Saanvi didn't show up because she died in the blizzard on her way home from the Winterfest party. RIP in Peace President Saanvi.
    Cfm8sU5.png

"McCloud, what the heck happened to you?!" Minerva says in shock as McCloud enters the room.

"I don't tell you how to live YOUR life, Minerva." McCloud says dejectedly.
    J9rwNa0.png

"So.........your Mom says you auditioned for the lead role in your school's production of Little Shop of Horrors....How'd that go?" Aunt India asks.

"Oh it went great, I didn't get the lead role though, I am instead a random person who gets eaten by the plant." Zelda explains "I don't have any lines but my teacher says I was born to be eaten by a plant."
    5Uaa9Ai.png

Unfortunately McCloud is now an old man Fox.
    J57kNuS.png

Minerva decided to do some late night trolling before bed. Looks like she was quite successful.

"Aaaaand my water broke." Minerva says as she goes into labor.
    dvlBsXh.png
    FbpxzK5.png

Luckily, Great-Great-Great Grandma Sapphire was here to deliver this baby.
    HaJIhgY.png

Welcome to the world Yadira Stark, born in 2309.
    jPgImJa.png
  • Options
    Generation 10: Chapter 5: Minerva Is Finally a Star

Some months after the birth of Yadira, Minerva's crime empire has grown even larger so now she has a real uniform for work.

"Ha ha, I can finally afford a third TV for the Minerva cave." Minerva snickers evilly.
    AQRWlNt.png

Of course NOW Minerva realizes her precious McCloud is getting old so now she's going to pay attention to him nonstop......while she still can.....Being a pet owner sucks.
    ycL7xqB.png
    n4F7z1C.png
    yDsCzJx.png

Since Minerva and Ryker are officially rich parents!!!! They decided to use their money to help fund Zelda's future by enrolling her in an acting class. No more will she be stuck playing the bystander that gets eaten by a plant.
    O07no1G.png

"Dad, why are YOU helping me with my homework? Mom said you flunked out of school." Zelda says to her father.

"I just don't want to be an absent father." Ryker says dejectedly.
    kGjsISs.png

"Mom, can you stop that commotion? I'm practicing my lines." Zelda whines to her mother.

"Sorry kid, hacking into the government right now. That's a little more important." Minerva says as she keeps hacking.
    0tVMHIT.png

T'was a success, Minerva got into the mainframe.

"Probably shouldn't have recorded yourself doing that, Madame." Jimmy the Drone says.
    HQnoPcS.png
    6gLMrZC.png

Minerva has been trying her best to go to levels of trendiness that the world has ever seen. Now she's even recording herself taking selfies of herself.
    dJHRYw7.png

But hey, Minerva fulfilled her New Years Resolution by losing weight. So there's that.
    4sGwoXs.png
    rd095Eh.png

Time to celebrate.
    VzxlzCN.png

Oh no, what could Zelda be crying about?!

NOTHING! That's called acting baby!
    ERwJyC9.png
    vrB8zZd.png

Oh no, McCloud isn't doing well! You need to get him to the vet STAT!
    G4IACwo.png

Eh, maybe not this vet.
    VKrcmq2.png

"Can I get your autograph?! I'm your biggest fan." This woman exclaims to Minerva.

"My Fox is dying." Minerva says with a deadpan tone.
    tkMJ71o.png

"Mrs Stark, your Fox is going to be A-Okay!" The Vet says happily.
    snk1yfQ.png

"Say Cheese!" Minerva says warmly as she's given the good news.
    8ffm5f1.png

IT IS NOW THE YEAR 2312! We know this because Yadira's a toddler now.
    hKTyAOr.png

Of course Yadira aged up when Ryker was at work so.....He was in for a surprise.

"Honey, whose kid is this?" Ryker asks.

"That's yours you idiot." Minerva says from the porch.
    V5XdNSm.png

Zelda invited her new friend from her new Celebrity Kid School, because again Ryker and Minerva are rich, fellow Celebrity Kid Chadwick Bailey, the second son of the Bailey-Moon clan.
    9xglTtO.png

"Hey, what are you doing?" Chadwick asks as he walks in on Minerva.

"Just hacking your parent's bank accounts and siphoning their funds just to mess with them." Minerva responds casually.

"Oh, neat." Chadwick replies.
    WTez6SW.png

Later that day Zelda and Chadwick played some video games.

"The graphics on this old Landgraab Box aren't that impressive, my Dad got me the new Landgraab Box which is 10x-" Chadwick starts to boast.

"Shut it before I have my Mom hack into the school to change all your grades to an F." Zelda snaps back.
    Ba1wHgw.png

Aww, looks like Ryker tuckered himself out. How cute.
    GMRmR1d.png

Speaking of 'Aww', Awwwwwwww Yadira had a nightmare and went to Zelda for support.
    CAWwuGS.png

Minerva has been desperately trying to get to that long fabled 'Five Star Celebrity Status' so she decided to spice things up when she was filming a makeup tutorial for SimsTube.
    jHNgq7J.png

"What the crap, Minerva?" Ryker says as he walks into the house. "You know the people outside can see you right now, right?"
    VNx47Mi.png

Of course once Minerva explained that this was just her attempt to go viral, Ryker understood and started to get ready for work.
    fND2CrN.png

"Oooooh a mirror!" Ryker says excitedly as he enters the bathroom. "My login info to my bank account is rykerstark83@Simmail.com and my password is rykeriscool-"

"RYKER NO!!!" Minerva shouts from the other room.
    RiAizeo.png
    BJQIQhR.png

So turns out doing a makeup tutorial in her underwear made Minerva a 5 Star Celebrity.....Who knew? Anyways here she is getting her star on the WALK OF FAME!
    AeoasNQ.png

And apparently the video of Ryker giving out his personal login information became a viral video as well called "Idiot Celebrity Gives Out His Personal Information" which also made him a 5 Star Celebrity. Who knew?
    TSLjFtk.png

Minerva's celebrity power is so powerful now she even got her Mom, a fellow Five Star Celebrity, to pass out from swooning too hard.
    zEc88oG.png

However, the Starks were quite freaked out when they found out Minerva was so popular.....people wanted to copy her style.
    SHWrdXM.png

Guess that's one way to achieve world domination, SELFIE!
    F2GAQQt.png

Seeing all these other celebrities showing up for this occasion, Zelda being the smart little brat she is, decided to try and woo everyone with a thrilling monologue from The Highlander. She became a two star celebrity from this. Resourceful girl that's what she is.
    7QwVjCt.png

So like that, Minerva got her star on the Walk of Fame.......One step closer to world domination!!!
    axcFA8u.png

But seriously though, she's really creeped out by this celebrity worship.
    KbZSlBU.png