Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A reptile park

mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
Please add a reptile park to the sims 4 with alligators crocodiles lizards frogs snakes and everything
Post edited by mollie1998 on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Please add bikes for children and baby dolls for toddlers to
    the sims 4
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Please add strollers (that go in adult sims inventories)high chairs diaper changing/bathing stations with a diaper pail a thing of baby toys a playpen a crib baby carriers (the ones that go on like a backpack for adult sims inventory) pacifiers and teething rings that go into an adult sims inventory and baby swings (all for the infants)to the sims 4
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Ah yes we can have a regular but I also would like a double stroller for twins or a toddler and infant to ride in. Stroll around the neighborhood. I would also like your ideas you listed.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    thanks but I want a single stroller for infants and newborns
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    please add a baby (infant and newborn)stuff store in the sims 4 that sells baby diapers baby food baby milk baby bottles newborn clothes baby clothes newborn diapers and newborn milk
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    please add stuff for babies to the sims 4 (rattles strollers baby carriers that go on like a backpack pacifiers and teething rings) and going to jail for sims who are breaking the law like stealing stuff from stores like a grocery store and doing drugs like steroids to the sims 4 also please make newborns more fun by letting sims carry them around bathe them in the sink rock them to sleep in a rocking chair put them in a stroller carry them in a carrier and put them on the floor and play with them
  • Options
    I just wanna know if infants will be adoptable in the sims 4
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Please add a stuff pack to the sims 4 called newborn baby stuff (please make it free just like the infant update)with playmats aka gyms changing tables a way to rock them in a rocking chair a way to bathe them in a sink clothes pacifiers rattles diaper bags baby swings baby carriers baby carriages baby milk and baby diapers please add that soon after the infant update comes out because the newborns are 0-3 months old i think and they need more stuff too also can you please add diapers and milk to the grocery delivery thing on the sims 4 this is why i want this update because i want more stuff for the newborns
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Great idea :) i totaly aprouve
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Are you talking about the new Infant that's coming? Else, the 'newborns' that stay newborns until they suddenly springboard out of their bassinets into Toddlers, are quite tethered and unable to do much of anything. But, yes, I do hope they give us playable objects for this new life stage.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes please. :p
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Please add carriers that go on like a backpack infant playpens walkers gyms and strollers that all go into adult sims inventories also please add rattles diaper bags teething rings and pacifiers that all go into adult sims inventories too even add clothes diapers baby food baby soap and baby milk to buy from the grocery delivery app on the the sims 4 please and i want all these baby things on the sims 4 please
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Ok so I can’t wait for the infant update to come out soon but i cant wait for the sims 4 to get newborn baby stuff such as pacifiers diapers and everything that babies need especially rattles and diaper bags for the infants and newborns as well
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    i want a newborn stuff pack for the sims 4 please with newborn baby diapers a newborn changing table a newborn baby swing a newborn baby play which is a baby gym with a playmat to lay on newborn baby milk newborn diaper bags newborn rattles and newborn pacifiers to put in adult sims inventories a way to bath them in the bathroom sink newborn baby clothes to buy like the milk and the diapers newborn baby carriers and newborn baby carriages i want all these thing soon please after the infant update comes out and please add the newborn milk and diapers to the grocery delivery app and please add the newborn baby clothes to plopsy please add the sims 4 newborn pack im asking for really soon after the infant update comes out also please add a way to send babies to daycare yourself in the sims 4 without your baby being sent to daycare right away
    while youre in college classes
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    We already have baby clothes on Plopsy. If you have Get to work EP you can create baby shops.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    my sim who’s a young adult who’s a college student and an actress is getting an infant child soon well actually she just adopted a newborn child its a girl and its name is arnold
  • Options
    please add a way to see my sim go to jail to the sims 4
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'd say if we have Burglars and they get caught the spend a few sim hours in jail also if your sim is klepto the spend a few sim hours in jail . Or a teen gets caught first time they get a warning second they return to parents and third sent to jail for a few sim hours lol.
  • Options
    oh wow
  • Options
    yup i still want the newborn thing im asking for
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    yes it is a good idea to add more stuff for the newborns and i created that idea myself im proud of that and i cant wait for you guys to add that to the base game this year im so excited
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited January 2023
    Although you can't do it officially, it's not too difficult to build your own prison, or download one from the gallery, and play as the prisoners and their guards. I've done it a few times.

I'm getting a bit bored of my current scenario, actually, so I might start a new prison save. The last one was a women's prison with a mix of occult prisoners and human prisoners. I think I'll go with an all-human male prison this time.
    Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Oh boy
  • Options
    LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    Definitely cribs and Strollers/Prams are the things I want added the most to the game.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hoping that the New Born Babies in Bassinette will be liveable sims.