Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets Won’t Sleep in Their Beds?

SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
A new problem that I’ve been having lately is that my pets won’t typically sleep in their beds when directed. On a rare occasion they will, but usually they don’t, & my sim just ends up looking frustrated, lol. I’ve tried multiple houses, saves, moving the beds, etc. Is anyone else having this problem and/or know how to fix it?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I've had the same problem, pets keep sleeping on the floor.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited January 2023
    I have seen it too, generally it tends to work if you assign a bed for them (doesn't matter if the sim looks frustrated) and then you send your sims to bed, if your pet get up you stop fast forwarding, and then fast forward again, then at least my pets tend to go to their assigned bed.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited January 2023
    I’m sorry that you guys are experiencing this, too, although I’m glad that my game isn’t broken, lol. Hopefully, it’ll get fixed. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    edited January 2023
    Hey all,

We've got an older thread on this over at Answers HQ here. If you're currently seeing this on an updated game please make a new thread so we can take a look :)

Edit: we also have a similar issue here, if that sounds like what you're experiencing.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top