Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New 2023 Roadmap Released! It's All Relative.

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Excited to see new content is finally coming! I think I may want to play even before it arrives to get my families ready. I just went through my mods folder to check on updates.

I've been away from the game feeling a little blah what with recovering from a broken arm (mostly healed now) and then being hit with the flu. So I am looking forward to getting back to my neighborhoods with new things to do. Can't wait to hear more!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,579 Member
    Now this ist right up my alley!
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    I was just about to buy Cats and Dogs as my last expansion pack for my game and then this happened. Now I have to wait for the new pack to check it out and then choose between those two haha. :dizzy:
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    By the way this played out, you'll notice the first thing was a BIG PATCH. With a diaper in the imagery. Then two kits: one showing a diaper, the other a toothbrush and paste. Then the EP having to do with some kind of animal. Then the live-stream on the 31st.

I am so hoping the patch comes near the middle of the month. The 17th is a Tuesday. I would only cry tears of joy if it came that soon. I've been slow-walking my Main save and have aging turned off. I've puttered around doing some limited building and playing my Ancestral game save to keep me occupied. (I've always been impatient, so unless I get myself fully occupied in something, so that I don't notice how much time has elapsed, I'm better off.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    poor_strawberrypoor_strawberry Posts: 20 Member
    > @Daephene said:
    > Do we get a Tooth Beary instead of a fairy?
    Or maybe a molar bear lol
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Daephene, Imagine that turning up instead of an actual tooth fairy. It's just a tiny bear with fairy wings. And it has a rivalry with the penny pixies that live in seats and 'find' change.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    I am beyond excited!!! I’m a family player and I can’t wait for what’s coming up!! I’m hoping that they’ve added the ability for extended family recognition. I’m hoping for in law/step whatever recognition and adding grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles right in CAS.

Also hoping for expanded functionality of toddlers. And that hair!!! 😍😍

Time for a new save/storyline.

It’s weird that you can make step siblings in gameplay and not in CAS. I hope they change that point!
    By the way this played out, you'll notice the first thing was a BIG PATCH.

I am so hoping the patch comes near the middle of the month. The 17th is a Tuesday. I would only cry tears of joy if it came that soon.

I got the impression that the live stream comes first and they tell us about all the other stuff. I think the earliest will be February, but maybe i read it wrong
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

I am so hoping the patch comes near the middle of the month. The 17th is a Tuesday. I would only cry tears of joy if it came that soon.

I got the impression that the live stream comes first and they tell us about all the other stuff. I think the earliest will be February, but maybe i read it wrong
    [/quote]

That was my thoughts too, that we wouldn't be getting the update or paid content information until it was revealed in the community stream. So I'm guessing some time in February for the update. I can't imagine them releasing the baby's without showing them off to the world in a stream.

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I wonder if the expansion is going to have a california style world as I see a bridge in the background to the left, and the bear is the symbol on the flag of California. But super excited for the babies. I sure hope we get them before the live stream, but I doubt it sadly.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I can’t wait for Generations !! I’m not sure there will be a lot for teens seeing we just got High School Years, but I still hope they’ll get something. Like sleepovers/slumber parties for instance.

• Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2023
    I think babies will come first and the live stream is about the expansion. We didn't get a live stream with toddlers. I think we will get them with a patch next week with a trailer. This could also be wishful thinking.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited January 2023
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    I am beyond excited!!! I’m a family player and I can’t wait for what’s coming up!! I’m hoping that they’ve added the ability for extended family recognition. I’m hoping for in law/step whatever recognition and adding grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles right in CAS.

Also hoping for expanded functionality of toddlers. And that hair!!! 😍😍

Time for a new save/storyline.

It’s weird that you can make step siblings in gameplay and not in CAS. I hope they change that point!

OMG! Options for joined family ties, like YA sims adopting a younger sibling (and having them not as father and child in the family tree), joined families -after divorce/death of a spouse-, maybe even getting the option to adopt the kids of a townie who was friendly with household sims after they died (neighborhood stories can be dark and they have/adopt a lot of kids) would be huge.

Something I'd also love but I'm not that hopeful for is calling a relative/friend to look after the young ones instead of hiring a nanny/sending to daycare.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    Oh my goodness!! I really hope that this is generations. It's definitely pointing to it and I hope it's fleshed out with all the life-stages as they're desperately needed! I hope infants get some interactions between siblings, as well as having their first teeth come in (that's going to be soo cute!) and teething pains. :( and then new toys/interactions for them; hopefully a changing table and tub for bathing.

I hope kids get, Treehouses and more interactions between kids - miss mary mack, cops and robbers, hide and seek, tag, hopscotch, or some new stuff like this.

Either way, I'm super excited for the update and for the expansion pack! Hope it's true that the patch is next week, but I suppose should only feel that's speculation since it wasn't announced in the trailer?
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    what i assume = a generations expansion, sleepwear/underwear and hygiene kits, and the big infant update! all excellent news imo. i'm crossing my fingers that laundry list of bugs is properly addressed and then some, and that the expansion is free of major bugs and offers quality gameplay for all life stages. january 31st here we come :blush:
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    edited January 2023
    Its-All-Relative.jpg
    1. The Michaelson Reunion at San Sequoia 2023 - Perhaps the expansion pack has some aspect associated with a family reunion along with various new activities revolving around families.
    2. New dentist career, baby teeth falling out, and a bear fairy that visits at night to pick up a tooth and leave something special.
    3. Unique Kits - hoping we get something we haven't had before since they used the word unique.
    4. Is it all relative because everything in the image should be considered because they are connected in some way.
    5. Big update - Infants and perhaps something unknown.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I saw this on Reddit, which appears to be a placeholder for one of the upcoming Kits, the 'Simtimates Collection Kit'.

Judging by the image, I guess this Kit will focus solely on lingerie and underwear, as opposed to more basic sleepwear like I had hoped.

hhALFxE.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Honestly, if the lingerie is good I’ll get it. Just hope there isn’t a swatch of them in teeth🤮
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,392 Member

Why does it say Modern Menswear kit? Also, are they having a pajama party?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    crocobaura wrote: »

Why does it say Modern Menswear kit? Also, are they having a pajama party?
    Most likely because it’s mistake, that’s why it’s a leak
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,437 Member
    Honestly, if the lingerie is good I’ll get it. Just hope there isn’t a swatch of them in teeth🤮

When do sims wear lingerie? There is no underwear category anymore like we had in sims 2. Do you set sleepwear as underwear?
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »

When do sims wear lingerie? There is no underwear category anymore like we had in sims 2. Do you set sleepwear as underwear?
    Of course