Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question About Seasons Pack

Not sure what i'm doing wrong but the snow is falling but not sticking . Is it supposed to do that ?

Comments

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited January 2023
    @CardinalsFan2012 What season are you in? Late fall? Start of winter? If it's either of those snow might not stick. Maybe like in real life it needs to be freezing for snow to stick.
  • Options
    CardinalsFan2012CardinalsFan2012 Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2023
    Starfree wrote: »
    @CardinalsFan2012 What season are you in? Late fall? Start of winter? If it's either of those snow might not stick. Maybe like in real life it needs to be freezing for snow to stick.

I was playing in winter . The snow was falling but it wasn't sticking to the ground

• Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    @CardinalsFan2012 I don't really know much about it, usually in my games its snow everyday of winter.... but it might be possible that the location you're in is less likely to have snow on the ground for example Oasis Sprins which is set in a desert realistically would have less days where snow actually stuck to the ground. I'm just guessing here; I don't know a lot about the issue you're speaking of. You could contact over the phone or possibly chat, with EA help about sims 4. They are usually pretty good at trying to solve your problem, and pretty bad at actually offering a solution that works. Another thing to consider is that the Sims 4 is full of small, medium and bigger bugs. So, it might be a bug, or a flaw in design. I always have bugs in my games and just have to learn to play through them. I did un install my content, and game, and delete all saves both locally and from the cloud one time and I noticed significant ly quicker load times and generall smothness of gameplay even in hectic an overcrowded situations, however over time the bugs krept back in.
  • Options
    CardinalsFan2012CardinalsFan2012 Posts: 59 Member
    I got it figured out i think everyone . Thanks for the help