Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"There is a problem with your download"

Still not getting generations or supernatural to download on the EA app. I definitely own them. I've tried clearing my cache, downloading them on origin, restarting my computer, restarting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling everything. I've tried waiting weeks. I get the error "There is something wrong with your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again." The game is fine without those two packs, but I really miss them and I paid for them. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    HeronyxHeronyx Posts: 43 Member
    I have been experiencing the same issue. I purchased Hidden Springs and Midnight Hollow using sim cash (or whatever it's called) that is available to purchase downloadable content in-game in The Sims 3. When I tried to use the EA app when it first came out, I found that only the Supernatural expansion pack was available. The other content had not been transferred over to the new app and they were not listed amongst my purchases on the EA app.
    I deleted the EA app and went back to using Origin with no issues. All content was still installed and working fine.
    Today I have tried again since I saw a notice that Origin is closing down, or words to that effect.
    I am still suffering the same issue despite having opened up a complaint/ticket regarding this some months ago. (I heard nothing back at the time).
    I tried to download Hidden Springs and Midnight Hollow via the Download manager in The Sims 3 and it's sending out notices claiming that I do not own the content I'm trying to download, but I do own it. I paid for Sim cash and purchased it inside the game. The purchase date inside the download centre seems to be wrong through.
    My game works fine without the elements except where I had used content from these add-ons, it obviously creates errors.
  • Options
    NicolenessNicoleness Posts: 268 Member
    I've heard that this is a known issue and that they're working on it, hopefully it isn't much longer now.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Any news on whether all this is now resolved?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I have that problem too. I can't access my Dragon Alley, Roaring Heights, Midnight Hollow, Barnabale Bay or Sunlit Tides since EA Apps. It's very disappointing. :'(
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited November 2022
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I have that problem too. I can't access my Dragon Alley, Roaring Heights, Midnight Hollow, Barnabale Bay or Sunlit Tides since EA Apps. It's very disappointing. :'(

I had them all and then when i went into my game today most worlds (store) were no longer installed. (I need a really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off emoji).
    Plus of course most of my other store items were uninstalled again. I used to be able to restart and they would come back but that doesn't seem to be working now.

When I tried from the launcher again, I now get a message that the site is down. Just on the launcher welcome screen. It better be that they are working on the launcher. I can go on sims3 website no problem.

When did the download dashboard ingame stop working? I think I only used it in the very beginning but have been trying everything to get this working again. Luckily my main save is in Appaloosa Valley and ep worlds are fine. At least for me. :#

@EA_Cade any news on this? Also I didn't post a bad word. LOL ;)
    Post edited by Bluegayle on
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion