Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway - Werewolves Game Pack

KittyCandyKittyCandy Posts: 36 Member
Waaaoooohhh πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» Halloween is almost upon us and to celebrate I thought I would do a giveaway! So up for grabs is TS4 Werewolves game pack. . .

2RyVAf.The-Sims-4-Werewolves-1200x900.md.jpg

Just to note this is for PC only and the winner will be PMd a code to redeem via Origin :)

So, how do you get a chance to win?

Simple. Please answer the following question.
What is your favorite spooky or Halloween song and movie?

Mine is Thriller by Michael Jackson. I love the video!
And my favorite spooky movie is (according to my little girl) Happy Halloween Scooby Doo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

Please comment the answer to the question before before midnight tomorrow - October 31st 2022 (CET timezone).

Winner will be announced on November 1st and is chosen by a random generator ^^

Best of luck. And Happy Halloween! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Happy simming.
I'm hosting a giveaway! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚Ends tonight at midnight. If you want to enter please follow the link:https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1004426/giveaway-werewolves-game-pack#latest❀️

Comments

• Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I'd say my favorite Halloween/spooky song is It's Terror Time Again from the Scooby Doo on Zombie Island movie. It's so catchy and one of my favorite parts of the movie. My favorite Halloween movies are Hocus Pocus and HalloweenTown, I can watch over and over again.

Have a safe and fun Halloween everyone!
    and of course thank you for this opportunity
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    edited October 2022
    The House of Usher Vincent Price 1960 I love Vincent Price movies for Halloween or any of the old classics. My favorite song is Monster Mash. Have a Happy Halloween everyone and thank you for this opportunity.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    My favorite song is Monster Mash
    My favorite Halloween movie is the original Halloween movie

And thank you for hosting this giveaway... :)
  • Options
    LesleyALesleyA Posts: 30 Member
    Not really a halloween specific film but probably Hotel Tranylvania as I can almost imagine those characters as sims!

Thanks for hosting the giveaway.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I would have to say Monster Mash too which I think is showing my age. LOL
    Favorite Movie would be Hocus Pocus!! 1 and 2

Thank you for doing this. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    Oooooh. I really enjoy Halloween but I never really think about music and movies that much...

I might have to jump on the bandwagon with Monster Mash. It's just so fun. That, or some sort of an instrumental track with deep, scary chords (Sorry, there's absolutely no way I'm going to be able to remember the name of any instrumental track. If I can't google the lyrics, I'm hopeless.)

Movies are harder. I'm not a fan of most modern adult horror, so I'd have to go with some old-school classic or something geared for kids. (Quickly googles top Halloween movies...) Oh, does Ghostbusters count as a Halloween movie? I like that one.
  • Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    favorite song I will say zombie by the cranberries if that counts :smiley: and of course, Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie, a tradition around here.
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Monster Mash
    Hocus Pocus
    Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    My favourite spooky song is Zombies from The Asteroids Galaxy Tour.
    And the original Halloween (1978) is my favourite spooky one.
    Thank you for the giveaway! 😊
    20180613_230543.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    My favorite song is Monster Mash
    My favorite Halloween movie is the original Halloween movie

And thank you for hosting this giveaway... :)

Ha ha great song @lisasc360 πŸ˜‹

It sure is... :)<3
  • Options
    Sorry couldn't resist. I trust you are all dancing to this? Happy Hallowe'en

https://youtu.be/59CEStsQVVI
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    My favourite spooky song is Monster Mash.
    My favorite spooky movie is the original "Halloween" (1978) & for something less spooky, I also love "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

Thank you for the giveaway!

πŸ‘»πŸŽƒHappy Halloween!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»
  • Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I honestly find it hard to favorite one thing when somebody asks me to name my favorites. So, my answers usually change - the time might also have changed my mind.

I hardly ever had spooky or Halloween content in my life. I can name two songs: Hit and Run, Haunt Me. I can thank The Sims 4 trailers for those. If I had to choose one, I would choose Hit and Run.

The same goes for movies. I can only name IT and its sequel.

Thank you for the giveaway!
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member

MJ's Thriller is also a favourite of mine for Halloween. And though not quite a movie, leading up to Halloween, I thoroughly enjoyed Guillermo del Toro's anthology, Cabinet of Curiosities.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Trying to squeeze in on this one.

Thriller (hosts that cut off or talk over Vincent Price's dialog at the end is a MAJOR peeve for me)
    And the first Hocus Pocus, haven't gotten around to seeing the second one.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    Just to check before I add werewolves back to my wish list. Did someone win this?
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    @KittyCandy Just wanted to second what Bluegayle said... who was the lucky winner?
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2022
    Oh I'm sad I missed this, but thank you for doing it. I hope you had a happy Halloween.