Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin down?

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
Is origin down?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    It's working fine here.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I don't know I haven't yet attempted to play my game. I do hope not. My only thought was, have we been switched over suddenly?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    My origin app worked but the site for me has been gone switched to new EA site since last week. And I had to get the new app bc I wanted to get something from the sims 3 store. And that was the only way to do it.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    edited October 2022
    Mine has not been working for a couple of weeks, I tried several methods trying to fix it, did not help. No idea what to do.
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Vik wrote: »
    Mine has not been working for a couple of weeks, I tried several methods trying to fix it, did not help. No idea what to do.

If you checked out the EA Play app to se what the fuss is about it can royally screw up your Origin install. Used to be able to have use them both but they changed something in it. Uninstall the EA app and the Origin page on AnswerHQ has solutions for the most common problems with Origin, like the disappearing library. One of those should work.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    lilsAsleeplilsAsleep Posts: 2 New Member
    (Kk so I just joined so I could have this answered but I can’t make a thread so I’ll just post it here) I have a rlly big questionnn, so I disabled my mods earlier today to see if my mods and or cc were the reason for an issue I was having, it wasn’t. But when I turned mods back on and rejoined my save all my cc furniture, sim outfits were gone (as in it had been changed to base game stuff and my sims cloths were no longe there) although all the cc is in the game and working fine, I rlly do not want to have to go back and redo all 10 of my sims outfits to try and replicate the originals, please help ;(
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Did you play after you turned off your mods? If so unfortunately you’ll have to put everything back on. I know it’s a pain in the butt but that’s what I had to do too once.

lilsAsleep wrote: »
    (Kk so I just joined so I could have this answered but I can’t make a thread so I’ll just post it here) I have a rlly big questionnn, so I disabled my mods earlier today to see if my mods and or cc were the reason for an issue I was having, it wasn’t. But when I turned mods back on and rejoined my save all my cc furniture, sim outfits were gone (as in it had been changed to base game stuff and my sims cloths were no longe there) although all the cc is in the game and working fine, I rlly do not want to have to go back and redo all 10 of my sims outfits to try and replicate the originals, please help ;(

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Tan80Tan80 Posts: 72 Member
    Origin was down for me a couple of weeks ago so switched to the EA app so I could play.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top