Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What u doing on halloween 🎃

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    nataliex17nataliex17 Posts: 8 New Member
    love this thread
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    AprilS wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 np at all its all relevent to Halloween and i enjoy reading every thing u guys put. Would have join 2 but dont want m mum to get the wrong idea lol ^^

Ah, indeed, indeed! The one thing we cannot afford is to get in trouble with suspicious mums.

*switches back to family friendly - friendly mode* 😇
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I would love to go with my honey to the Halloween bash at the local unofficial gay bar, in costume, but that's only if work allows. Plus, I hate loud music
    That's a big problem for going out because the sound levels are always excessive and a problem for me.

If nothing else, I might enjoy watching some movies and having some treats at home, answering the door if we get any trick or treaters.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    I guess..........it's safe to say that no one needs to know what I'm doing on Halloween…😈😈😈

Ooooo I wish I could be doing whatever you're doing, sounds FUN! But alas my honey will probably be too tired for anything, doesn't care for Halloween the way I do, etc.

@Simmingal I wish I could have sent you the very high quality nice glam witch hat and cape I donated! It was large, made of black velvet of nice quality, and had a large brim edged in a combination of black ostrich feathers and silver large tinsel. It went with a similarly stylish black velvet cape, edged all in the same feathers and tinsel. It was very classy, but I had no further interest in going femme, after trying it. But it was a classy, sassy ensemble. Too bad.

I sympathize with suppressing an inner eye-roll at the predictably limited range of costumes for women, all just basically an occasion to wear fetish gear or lingerie in public. Sure, there's fun to be had in that, but my Halloween-loving soul yawns at The Rocky Horror Picture Show, as all there is to Halloween.

Sexy is fun too, but it's sad if that's the ONLY option for women. Women generally don't get to be anything else, and those who can't be aexy are invisible, and that is just wrong.

If women want to be gory, scary, or fun spooky without having to also tart it up, they should!

Most seem to just want another chance to be sexy, though and I get why: it's fun to be sexy, and most women don't het any appreciation or attention unless they are which is awful because women are not one-dimensional, existing just to appeal visually to others. They should be able to be appreciated for being funny, or scary, or gross, or creative, without sexiness having to be in the mix into order to make it acceptable or appealing.

I guess that's one thing to like about Hocus Pocus: the Sanderson sisters were scary, funny, horrifying, and a mix of cute and ugly, and not at all sexy, yet still memorable and the stars of the show.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2022
    @ignominiusrex

No worries maybe its just another part of my villain origin story :lol:

maybe my destiny is not to have perfect witch hat yet

because later on I will get hyperfixated on creating most perfect and beautiful witch hat to ever exist and in process destroy lot of things or get haunted by evil spirits once i put it on my head

after which some kid will probably fight me with power of friendship or smthing cause thats how it always goes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @ignominiusrex

No worries maybe its just another part of my villain origin story :lol:

maybe my destiny is not to have perfect witch hat yet

because later on I will get hyperfixated on creating most perfect and beautiful witch hat to ever exist and in process destroy lot of things or get haunted by evil spirits once i put it on my head

after which some kid will probably fight me with power of friendship or smthing cause thats how it always goes

Maybe you could try to have one made by a hat maker, Halloween shops sell disposable stuff so they will never have quality hats. Or maybe see if your local theaters rent out their costumes.
  • Options
    AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 37 Member
    Not just much just liten up my Jack O' Lanterns and eat halloween little cakes.
    I'm a British Geek who love Bella Goth, Behr sisters, Liberty Lee, Summer Holidays, Pleasant sisters and other Sims wafius/girlfriends. And like his Sims cats.g8pvk4adgueh.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited October 2022
    Had a little party with close family and made this little fellow today!
    3KXt4hr.jpg
    Uo7pvte.jpg
    kAnmfpP.jpg
    This was my first ever attempt at carving a pumpkin solo. Am pleased that the star eyes came out without too much butchering and botching. The mouth was a lot harder because of the slight curve. Decided to add some left-over glitter too.
    If it's nice weather tomorrow, he'll be put on display outside my door. Got sweets in for trick or treaters just in case. Have also put up a few little decorations in my front windows.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @WhatCobblers Cool pumpkin, and I like the spiders. Especially the green one!

My sim kids celebrating Hallowen:

Jessica:

EtZJkAM.jpg

Susanne and Shiba:

W8ixlCH.jpg

nPXhjfX.jpg

And Tox the Spider trying his luck...

MIE8zwH.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Alrighty, here's me on Halloweeeeeeennnn. Totally at work looking like Walmart Damien Douleur. 🤣

e6NxAUR.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2022
    meanwhile this ghoul missed her morning spoopy walk ah dang it too late for spooks now :< there is already humans on the streets

i was so excited but alas my insomnia betrayed me making it impossible to wake so early as to catch the spoopy hours

guess I'll just move to next stage of reading some murder mysteries with cat hope they go on spoopy walks
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Chillin’ on the front porch.

Mb62ExP.jpg
  • Options
    I just pranked the heck out of someone, got in his bed under the covers and waited til he came back and was in the room to leap out, made him jump and yell, it was epic!
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg