Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To The Sims Summit Livestream (Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,977 Member
    Lol, I think the only sure thing is rude people in chat.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I’m personally just hoping they have something ready to go...

Like ‘here is a new kit, make strawberry milkshake. And it is available... in 2 minutes’.

I’m very impatient :D
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

I see a LOT of stuff on there that will probably get a bingo chip! (like a good majority of the actually, in my jaded, non-hyped up with little expectation mind)
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,411 Member
    I hope they will fix the mean interactions bug before the summit, looking at the fury & despair at AHQ.
  • Options
    Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Can't believe tomorrow is the big day lol i dont expect any thing worth being hyped for to be shown im expecting to be let down lol.
  • Options
    SprighSprigh Posts: 62 Member
    I’m scared 😭😭😭
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    18 October 7:47 am here now. What time will it start for Nz ? Hope its a reasonable hour lol
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    *crying while listening to 90s R&B music*
    so-sad-bear.gif
  • Options
    22 hours left
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    18 October 7:47 am here now. What time will it start for Nz ? Hope its a reasonable hour lol
    Google 10am pdt to your time zone. For me it’s 1 Pm est
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    so-sad-bear.gif

There’s gonna be a dance performance so maybe something related to music?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Google 10am pdt to your time zone. For me it’s 1 Pm est

That will be 19 October 6am ;) Thank you <3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Looking through these now I hope if it is sims 5 that any online play is completely optional. I love so many but it would feel like a downgrade to get something that would end up needing microtransactions to stay up. Though maybe i am worried over nothing, hopefully there will be good news waiting for me after work. :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Sprigh wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    so-sad-bear.gif

There’s gonna be a dance performance so maybe something related to music?
    Really? Well.... what if dance performance will be apart of the upcoming pack with singers and bands?
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm anxious at what'll be in it (or not) but the only thing that would justify all this hype at this stage would be TS5. I guess this time tomorrow we'll finally know.
  • Options
    StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

The thing starts at 4AM tomorrow (Wed) in Tasmania, just a little west of you. Probably 6AM for kiwis?

https://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=10&day=18&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=137&p2=956&p3=22
    I'm not completely sure which timezone the announcement is based on, but I'll just find out tomorrow morning. No biggie.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,966 Member
    Looking through these now I hope if it is sims 5 that any online play is completely optional. I love so many but it would feel like a downgrade to get something that would end up needing microtransactions to stay up. Though maybe i am worried over nothing, hopefully there will be good news waiting for me after work. :D

Online play as an option, maybe. If online play takes a backseat to offline play, I'm sort of ok with it. I believe with all my heart The Sims should never, ever include an online option. The Sims is that little oasis, it's just you and your sims, and its so much fun that way. I love sharing what's going on in my game, but there is a very, very small handful of people I would want to join in. I also love reading and seeing what's happening in other simmers games, but I would never ask to join their story. Joining in would change the dynamic and possibly ruin everything.

On a much more positive note, I hope you're right and we can sit down and talk about all kinds of fixes and new and wonderful gameplay that's coming our way. I'm still hoping we'll have bands across lots of different musical genres. I hope we'll be able to have professional singers. I hope if that's the case that our singers will be able to perform in those same genres. I really want to have a sultry female jazz singer and a band behind her that really cooks. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get that, or something else equally wonderful. A massive music based EP is right behind big bug fixes on my wishlist though.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    Expect to see Sims Mobile and Freeplay first. The Sims 4 and possibly 5 will come out after those two.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,456 Member
    From Pixelaide's videos they've got Phoebe Robinson hosting, Kelsey Dangerous doing some interviews & The Next Kidz doing a dance routine. Wonder what/who else will pop up...
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited October 2022
    Starfree wrote: »
    From Pixelaide's videos they've got Phoebe Robinson hosting, Kelsey Dangerous doing some interviews & The Next Kidz doing a dance routine. Wonder what/who else will pop up...

Interviews? Dancing? Comedy hosting?

I'm starting to think this is the coronation for His Majesty King Charles III.....
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited October 2022
    The Fun Starts Later Today!!!!

10 Am Pacific 1 Pm Eastern!!!!
  • Options
    *sighing* Here it goes y'all! I hope I don't get depressed and disappointed for this
  • Options
    Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Woooot lets get the party started :)
  • Options
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    Woooot lets get the party started :)
    No thanks!
  • Options
    I'm sorry y'all! I don't know how I feel about this, I just couldn't smile for this, but I'll be ready for the livestream! *sniff* Just promise me, I'll be ready! I don't know how to smile, I don't know how this'll happen! But like I said, during in-development of The Sims 4, I completely do not want 2022 to end up not having more kits with no stuff packs and R&B! *cries quietly* I'm just gonna sit alone so I can start pleading to my second favorite music of all the past years! *crying*